i.

beware of the bae.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
i ; a lollipop for your thought?

♡ ♡ ♡ 

Don't ever think to date Bae Joohyun.

Everyone knew Bae Joohyun, from freshman to senior – They all knew Bae Joohyun, the heartbreaker. With her innocent doll look-like, she could turn the table if she want to. No one doesn't really know why Bae Joohyun acts that way. Some said because she used to be cheated, some said because she's just that physco. Her words, her glares, are sharp. It could stab you deeply right on your heart. She rarely in a relationship, but she's too often to be on a date with some boys from the university which makes the girls hating her because of her beauty that captivated their crushes' heart.

Don't ever think Bae Joohyun is easy.

They think it's easy to date Bae Joohyun, it is. Having a date with Bae Joohyun is easy, but Bae Joohyun ain't easy. She might tease you, she might go clingy to you, she might kiss you, but after she got you flying in the sky, she'll immediately drop you to the ground with a smirk on her lips. Oh babe, she's definitely a nightmare dressed like a daydream. She'll make your physically and mentally crazy in love with her.

Bae Joohyun is a game.

Ever play some game that makes you feel addicted but couldn't even finished it because the game was too hard? Well, that's like Bae Joohyun. And if you could finish her game, you hit a big jackpot, darl. 

So, do you still want to try to date Bae Joohyun?

♡ ♡ ♡ 

The sun shines right above her, giving her some warm in the cold winter wind. Joohyun was laying on the university rooftop's bench with a novel on her hand that she currently read at the moment and a blanket that wrapped around her. She loves escaping to the rooftop, it feels calm and comfortable for her. No one really knew about the fact that Joohyun loves to be alone at the rooftop except her best friends ; Seulgi, Wendy, and Joy, who won't disturb her peaceful time at the rooftop.

She let out a sigh, placing the bookmark on the current page before she closes the book. She looked up at the sky, raising her hand to feel the wind brushing her skin. She thought about the old days when she used to be an average girl, who's crazy in love with a senior who could makes her heart beats everytime they made an eye-contact, sadly, he's gone. He's gone from her life after a slow kiss under the street lamp, and he probably will never comeback. Since then, she never really in love with anyone. Never.

Erase by Hyorin and Jooyoung blasting in a low volume as someone approaching her. She turned her head lightly to the direction, finding a guy blocking the sunlights from her. She could easily recognize who he was. Kim Joonmyun, known as the guy with an angelic smile that oddly has an effect to Joohyun and not only that, he's also known by his politeness, his smart brain, and his family's economy. Every girl would gladly to be with him because he pretty much got everything ; face, brain, money. Sadly, he lacks at height.

"A lollipop for your thought?"

Joohyun chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter