ii.

beware of the bae.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ii ; the unknown number.

♡ ♡ ♡ 

from : grandpa joonmyun.

I'll come a little bit late, but I promise i'll come. see you later. 

Joohyun let out a sigh, immediately replied him in annoyed before putting her phone back to her bag. Minus one point for Joonmyun because he makes her wait which is something that Joohyun really hate. She tried to call her friends and they're all busy with some tests and a date for Seungwan. Now, there is no choice but wait for him to come to the café. He better come as she wished or he better not wish to be in a contact with her, ever again. 

from : pretty joohyun.

better come in fifteen minutes or goodbye. xo.

Joomyun slapped his forehead after he saw the message that just popped out on the screen. He hurriedly packs his things, making his group confused by his action. "Where are you going?" Dongwoo asked him while munching his burger with a knitted eyebrows. 

"A hell." He replied, before dashing out from his place.

from : grandpa joonmyun.

i'm own your way. 

She chuckled at his text also at his name in her phone. It was kind of funny to remember the tragedy of grandpa Joonmyun, the way that he almost dropped her to the ground when they were having an intimate making out session, gladly, he's the only one who fall with Joohyun on his top. Since that, Joohyun kept calling her a grandpa – A hot y grandpa, she would say to her friends when they were asking why she called him grandpa which only make the rumours keep on spreading like a fire, telling everyone that they're dating. They're not. Instead of a relationship, they're like friends with some benefits.

The scent of a coffee lingering around her nose as she walked into the café. She's not a coffee drinker, but she still loves the bold scent from a coffee and a sweet scent from the tea. "Good afternoon, Bae Joohyun." The worker said with a big smile on his face, seeing a pretty costumer always make him happy somehow, especially this special snowflakes.

Joohyun immediately turned her head, hearing her name got called by a guy with a big doe-eyed, who's staring at her sweetly. "Jinwoo, right?"

The guy nodded his head, smiling widely as she remembered who he was. They probably only talked once, at Taehyun's beach party last summer that she ended up joining because of her best friend, Wendy, Taehyun's girlfriend. He remembered that she was wearing a blue tanktop with flowery bikini underneath the blue tanktop of hers. The way she danced to the beat, the way she laughed, he could remember it well – Because Bae Joohyun isn't that easy to forget. She's just different, her beauty level is different. She might be a fairy in her past life, who knows? 

"So, what do you want to order?" 

Joohyun looked up at the menu, "Hot chocolate seems nice." She told her, giving him the money.

"My treat." Jinwoo said, closing her palm before he pass the empty cup to the other worker. Joohyun pursed her lips as she put her money back to her little strawberry wallet for the coins. "So, why are you alone?" He asked as he pressed some buttons without looking up at her.

"Nah, i'm waiting for someone here actually." And it hit Jinwoo right on his heart and also mind. That's right, there's no way Joohyun is alone. There will always be one boy or probably more than one boys whose currently having her. Jinwoo laughed awkwardly as he rubbed his nape,

"But do you want to accompany me for a little w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter