chapter eight

Her undying love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter eight

 

                                                

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“where's my baby?”..

 

 

taeyeon looks at the person who ask her as she widen her eyes but immediately compose herself as she just open and said..

 

 

“sooyoung... she's inside”.. sooyoung look tired and terrified as taeyeon notices sooyoung got pale.. taeyeon bites her lower lip as she holds sooyoungs shoulder and lead her inside.. 

 

they went to tiffany who is just staring at ____ as sooyoung hurriedly went to _____'s side and cry telling ___ sorry that she didn't have to go and that this won’t happen... tiffany went to sooyoung’s side as she calms sooyoung down telling her that ____ is in stable condition now that she's fine.. taeyeon just watch them as the nurse approach them saying that they need to move the patient in to the room.. sooyoung caress ____’s face as she step aside and let them move her sister...

 

they move her to a moving bed and went outside from the emergency room as going up to  ____ assign room which taeyeon requested... after arriving in the room they thank the people who move ____ as they went besides ___ who's in the deep sleep.. sooyoung face got paler as taeyeon nudge tiffany to ask sooyoung’s condition... tiffany nodded and sat beside sooyoung as she tap sooyoungs shoulder.. the tall girl looks at her friends and smile weakly as tiffany in the other side speak ...

 

“you don't look good sooyoung.. have u ever got any rest?”.. sooyoung just shook her head and look at her baby sis again as her tears fell down... tiffany notice sooyoungs tears as she side hug her and telling her that ____ will be fine.. the taller girl sob as she cover with both hands.. taeyeon look away when she notice that.. she knows sooyoung is worried about her sister.. and she knows sooyoung is overprotective towards her baby sis.. Tiffany looks at taeyeon sadly as taeyeon shook her head and gesture tiffany that she wants to go out... tiffany on the other hand nods as she knows her girlfriend needs to be alone.. seeing taeyeon like that being silence she knows she’s getting hurt and she just let taeyeon be alone for now...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

taeyeon slowly went out as she walks to the hall wall going outside as the breeze pass her she closed her eyes for a minute and continue to walk as her feet lead her to the playground of the hospital.. she sat herself on the chair as she take a deep breath and her tears fell down.. she doesn’t like the look that sooyoung looks at her and she doesn’t like that sooyoung is crying... and most of all her bestfriend laying in bed with the oxygen on .. tears fell down to taeyeon’s cheeks as she look up and wipes her tears away... she look down and look at her clock and it shows.. almost 7pm.. she decided to buy food for sooyoung and tiffany.. she stand up and was about to walk when a phone beeping on her pocket.. fishing out as she looks at _____'s phone and the caller name is..

 

 

gorjess<3…. she cringe her nose as she swipe it to end the call and turn the phone off... she walks away from the play ground and went to a nearby restaurant.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica's pov:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i was on my office and smiling thinking about what happen this lunch.. does fate playing on us haha.. well i was lucky that i see her.. god now my cheeks is heating up.. what did you do to me _____... i never felt like this since a very long time.. damn. i felt like a teenager..

 

 looking at the clock and it shows 6:30pm.. i widen my eyes as i didn’t know that it was already 5:30.. i stand up on my chair as i tidy up my things and went to my personal bathroom.. Looking into the mirror as i retouch my make up just putting some blush on and lipstick.. after I’m done i put my make up to my purse as i went out i saw my secretary peeking at the door as i clear my voice and said..

 

“ahem ..!” she out balance herself and almost triple i was about to help her but she immediately balance herself as she looks at me smiling awkwardly as she was about to open to talk when i cut her down..

 

“do you need anything?” 

 

“ahh no miss jung”.. nodded my head as i raise my eyebrow

 

“no then why are you still here?”.. 

 

“ahmm”.. she fidgeting her fingers as i get annoyed her by doing that

.

 

“yah! what is it?” she jolted as i didn’t mean to do that but she's being weird..

 

A”hmm it's 5:45 now and i just wanted to ask if i could go home now?”.. looking at her as i walk closer to her.. she looks down and immediately said..

 

“ah sorry for asking that miss jung i know you said to me before that i will just go home when you already did”.. 

 

i sigh as i didn't know that i was too strict. ahh damn i have the reputation to maintain i was about to scold her when i heard her mumbled..

 

“i hope she's okay”... i take a deep breath and said .

 

“go home now. ill be going home too” she looks at me smiling  and bowing her head and telling me that she needs to go now..

 

she hurriedly went out from my office as i look at her weirdly..

 

 

“is she okay?”

 

 Shrug ging my shoulder as i sat on the sofa and waited to ____ to arrive... wait.. she didn’t message me yet..  i look at my phone and debating myself whether to call or not.. shaking my head as i put the phone down on the table as i lean my back to the sofa but.. she could have message me telling that she's coming... or maybe she doesn't want to have dinner with me?.. arggh... i sat up straight while shaking my head..

 

but she's the one who wants this.. I’m just being paranoid.. nodded my head as i get some magazine.. after some time.. i look at my clock at it was almost 7pm.. i hurriedly took my phone and dialed her number..

 

after one ring two ring and three ring.. i was about to end it when the i notice that i got rejected.. i raise my brows as i dialed again but then it went to a voice mail..  taking a deep breath in annoyance as i put the phone down Hardly.. damn she's playing on me.. i cringe my nose as i knitted my eyebrows as i decided to go home getting my purse and my things as i get my phone putting it on my pocket as i went out from my office going to the basement.. there are some employee are there.. bowing their heads saying goodbye.. but i was not in the mood as i even glared some of them.. i went to my car and started the engine and drove off... 

 

 

 

 

 

upon arriving at my house and my butler went to get my car into the garage as i went inside the house and i saw my sister watching some drama.. i went beside her and kiss her forehead she look at me and said.

 

“ohh i thought you have a dinner with yul unnie and yoona unnie”.. i just shook my head and hug her tight.. she just let me and told me that i should rest and that i was tired nodded my head when i heard her say..

 

“I’ll just get your food unnie go rest on your room now ara!”.. thanking her and told her that i don’t have an appetite to eat she looks at me worried but i just assure her that I’m okay and I’m just tired she kiss my cheeks and wish me a goodnight..

 

 i stand up and went to my room.. opening the door as i enter my room lifelessly as i sat down on my bed thinking about _____.. is she okay but why does she have to end the call maybe she doesn’t want to talk to me but i didn't do anything to her..i look down sadly as i slowly lay on bed and stare at the ceiling.. I feel my eyes closing as the drowsiness hit me...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter