Chapter six

Her undying love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter six

 

 

****
 

 

 

 

You’s pov:

 

 

 

Me and sooyoung unnie arrive at the coffee shop as my employee greeted at us even say hi to unnie. I told them that ill be in my office if they needed me and ask unnie if she wants anything she just told me that she wants hot amerikano and some chocolate cakes I nodded and told some of my employee about it and told them to bring it to my office. Unnie holds my hand as we went to my office as I just stare at her and confuse, she look trouble but I don’t wanna ask her now maybe later I guess she might just tired from the flight.

 

Unnie seated herself at the chair provided there as I put my bag on my desk and look at unnie who just space out again and cant handle myself but to ask.

 

“unnie” I called her she looks up and hum a reply.

“you okay?” she nod and just smile at me.

“look unnie go home and rest, you badly needed it” she shook her head and pat her space beside her telling me to seat beside her which I immediately obey and seated beside her while she holds my hand and said,

“I’m okay ___ don’t worry about me okay? Don’t you want me here? I miss you a lot baby just let unnie be here okay?” I nod and squeeze her hand and said,

“unnie I’m always here for you when you needed someone right?”

“yes baby”

“good then why don’t you just lay down for a bit while you wait for your coffee and cake?” she smile at me and say thanks which she lay herself down and notice her close her eyes, she must’ve been so tired and sleep when I told her so. I chuckled silently and caress her jaw, peck her forehead as I went to my desk and look to some of the paper works that I needed to do. But I glance at unnie every now and then and can’t help but smile at her and continue my work….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov:

 

 

 

 

 

When I receive ___ message and can’t stop myself from smiling. I’m still at home when I receive it. I thought she already forgot about me as I smile from ear to ear. And forgot to reply to her because she was asking me if i’m free tonight, and then when I get her reply told me it’s a date my face burning and got hot and I think that I’m blushing right now, oh my god Jessica what did she do to you? But then I reply to her that it’s a date then and ask me if she could pick me up but told her that shouldn’t have to do that but she really insist as I gave her my company address and told me that she will pick me up later then.

I put my phone on my purse and went to my car as I’m going to be late on my work .

 

As I arrive my employee saying goodmorning to me which I reply with the smile but they must have curious on why i was smiling to them. I’m not really close to my employee but I’m just too happy right now as I went to my office with smile plastered on my smile even my secretary said that i’m in the mood right now and ask if something happen but I just smile at her and went to seat on my chair as I continue my work which I haven’t finish last night,

 

 

 

 

 

Some hour later when someone called my name as I look who was it and saw yuri peeking on me as I shoot her my glare and said.


“what are you doing here again?” she give me her peace sign and she slowly approach me and said.

“just visiting again my beautiful bestfriend of all time” I raise my eye brow.

“what is it?” she looks at me confuse

“what what?”

“oh don’t play dumb on me yul what is it?” she looks confuse as I sigh and said,

“you always come here when you needed a favor what is it?” I look at her and saw in her eye that she was kinda hurt of what I said and curse myself.


“you really think of me like that huh?” I sigh again and was about to answer her.

“look sica I’m sorry if you think that I’m here asking your favor, I’ll just go then bye” before I could call her she just walks out and couldn’t even prepared myself about it. God stupid Jessica now yul is mad at you. So much of being a workaholic and got mad because you cant even get the right design, I get my phone and try calling her but she wont pick up great now she’s upset. I slam my table and grab my keys as I went out and going to apologize to that tan girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****
 

 

 

 

 

Yuri’s pov:

 

 

 

 

Great I just went there to have a lunch with her and accuse me of asking her a favor, that’s hurt you know, I know Jessica is like that sometimes but I got hurt to you know. I haven’t told her why I went there but just accuse me, I sigh and went to grab a coffee as I drive along the way and saw this cute café which a lot of people on it, I park my car and went inside, the employee greeted lively as I cant help but feel at ease I went to the counter and this girl greeted me saying.

 

“good afternoon miss?” she was asking me my name as I said,

“ just call me yul” she smile, god why she’s so cute.

“okay miss yul what can I get from you?” I must’ve been out of my mind when I said.

“you” she laughs at me and said.

“if I’m a coffee I would definitely offer myself to you but I’m not” she winks at me and embarrass myself and bowing at her saying sorry.

“na its okay don’t worry about it I was just teasing you too hehe” I smile and become comfortable on her which I just look at the menu when I heard her say,

“try our specialty for today” she give me that cute smile again.. argggg yuri stop blushing your inlove with yoona ara? I slap myself as I heard this girl laugh at me and said.

“haha sorry”

“its okay.. okay then I’ll try your specialty”

“good choice anyway as you can see this is a café shop but its like a mini resto too haha” I look confuse at her but she pointed at the menu and laugh at it she’s right its not only coffee you can see it here its basically has everything you want, 

“okay miss yul your order will be serve at my employee” I thank her and give her my credit card which she get after she’s done she give it to me and gesture me to wait on the table which she provide, some other waitress went to my side and guide me where my table are. I look at the girl on the counter but didn’t see her again. Where did she went too? I shook my head and feel my phone keep ringing as I saw who it was but didn’t bother to answer it, I’m not mad but I’m just upset. I look around and become ease, the surrounding are so nice. Just simple yet elegant. Who ever made this place is a brilliant.

 

 

After waiting for 15 mins my order arrive as the waiter put the food my eyes widen at the site. Its mouth watering as I feel myself getting hungrier the waiter smile at me and told me to enjoy my food and told me if I need anything I just need to call him. I nodded as I keep my spoon and taste it, oh god this is so good. No wonder she suggest it to me. I have to thanks her later on.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter