Chapter 8

My dormate

Sorry for the late update i've been busy these past week so i wasn't ablebto find a time to write..  So here's a yulsic chapter for you guys.. Hope you'll like it :)
_____________________________________


Yuri's POV 

It's been months since i met Jessica.. She's such a princess! She makes me do things for her and the worst part is i can't protest because of her icy glare.. Ughh even just thinking about it gives me the shivers. She maybe beautiful but she's really scary.. Lucky taeyeon she has tiffany hwang as a roommate.

"Kwon." Oh gosh somebody help me.. She's here now.

"Uhh.. Y-yes jes-sica?" I looked away from my notebook to her and saw her standing beside me, crossing her arms while looking at her nails.

"I'm bored.. Take me out" she said and i was gonna open my mouth to say something cause i still have to do my homework when she glared at me that sent shivers down my spine.

"O-okay.. L-let's go?" Dang it.. You're so week kwon yuri.

Jessica just shrugged and went to her table to get her bag then towards the door.

She looked at me when she was already at the door when i got her message so i hurriedly took my jacket, wallet and car keys and stumbled my way through the door.

"I'm ready!" I said and opened the door for her as she went out. Her hair flowed naturally and all i was mesmerized by her for a second.

"Yah! What are you waiting for kwon?" I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly followed her to my car. Yep, it's like i've been her personal driver.

*sigh* if only you're not this bossy and rude girl i may actually find you beautiful.. Wait what? Did i just say beautiful?!

I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts and i drove silently to the mall, while jessica was seating beside me.

When we got to the mall she went from shop to shop and i became her bag holder.. Good thing i like to exercise cause jessica just bought 5 bags from two shops only, and now she's still entering more boutiques. 

"Jessica it's been 3 hours can we eat now?" I said as i feel myself getting weak from hunger. She just looked at me and i quickly straightened my body.

" fine, let's go eat" she said thise words and i felt really happy, finally i can rest my aching feet and arms.

I was surprised when jessica told me to just sit while she buys the food, i was going to give her my money for the food but she refused and i didn't want to insist cause she'll just give me that glare so yeah, kwon yuri is being a slave for jessica jung.

When she returned with our food and we ate quietly, not forgetting to thank her for the food.

"Do you still have some things to buy?" I asked her as we finished the food.

"No, we can go home now" she said not even bothering to look at me.

"*tsk.. So cold..* okay" i started to carry her shopping bags and went on our way to the parking lot. 

*finally going home* i said to myself while i was putting the bags in the trunk when i saw a man approaching us.

Jessica's POV

I was waiting for yuri to set the bags in the trunk while i was standing beside the car when i heard a voice that i never wanted to hear again.

"Hey jessica" i turned around only to see the face with a smirk that i hated the most 

"Wow, you got more beautiful than the last time i saw you." He said to me and i stood there silently, glaring at him.

"What are you doing here." I said coldly hoping he'll get the message that i really don't want to see me again.

"I came here to find you and now i found you" he said still smirking, oh how i wish to wipe that smirk off his face and just throw him away somewhere.

"For what" i said, i could feel the anger taking a toll at me and i was fighting my tears from falling.

"To say that i forgive you and i'll gladly accept you back to me" he said and that made my blood boil. 

I really wanted to slap him now when i heard yuri's voice from behind and what she said shocked me.

"Hey babe, what's going on." Yuri went to my side and grabbed me by my waist to pull me near her. I looked at her surprised but she looked at me and smiled then i knew what she was doing.

"Oh i'm Yuri by the way, jessica's girlfriend" she smiled and offered her hand to taecyeon. Oh how i wish i can take a picture of his face bacause his reactions are priceless.

I saw taecyeon glare at yuri then look at me. 

"Are you kidding me jessica? She can't protect you? And she's a girl for chrissake!!" Taecyeon snapped off and didn't bother looking at yuri.

"I know she's a girl taec, but she won't leave me like you did, let's go yuri" i said and i was supposed to turn away when i saw him trying to grab me but yuri hugged me and put me behind her so i was out of reach from him that it surprised me. I looked at yuri only to see her glaring at taecyeon.

"Please leave me and my GIRLFRIEND alone before things get rough here" she emphasized the word girlfriend while saying that and looking at her glaring at taecyeon made my heart beat like crazy and my face heat up.

*she looks so y like this.. Wait jessica this is not the time to think like that!* i mentally scold myself then i heard taec's voice.

"Oh yeah? Let's see about that" he was about to punch yuri when yuri let fo of me bit still holding my hand and put me behind her then dodged taecyeon's punch and kneed him in the groin that made him kneel down because of the pain.

"I already warned you. And of i see you bother my girlfriend again, you'll get more than that" my mouth dropped open seeing that side of yuri and every time i hear her say "my girlfriend" it made my heart beat really fast.

"Let's go" yuri grabbed me by my hand and ushered me to the passenger seat gently before closing the door and going to the drivers seat. Not forgetting to glare at taecyeon who was still in pain and left them there as we drove off.

My heart still hasn't calmed down and i can still remember yuri's protective look and the word girlfriend. 

I blushed at the memory and i looked at the window not wanting her to see my face. 

*why are you feeling this way jessica? She's just your roommate.. Yeah she's just a roommate* 

How i wish yuri won't hear my beating heart.

Yuri's POV

There's this awkward silence while we drive home. I didn't know what came to me earlier but i just felt like doing it when i saw Jessica's eyes teary but with so much hatred and anger in it while the guy was just smirking at her.

 I gripped the stirring wheel harder at the memory of that man's arrogant looking face. But forgot it when i heard Jessica's voice. 

"Thank you" i was surprised so i looked at her but she was looking at the window. 

"No problem" i said as i turned my attention to the road again. And that was it.. We were silent again even after we came back to the dorm. 

"Ughh... Finally.. Home" i said as i dropped all the shopping bags at the floor and plopped down the bed. 

*my muscles are aching maybe i should get some nice hot shower* i thought so i went to get my towel and was on my way to the bathroom when i bumped my shoulders to Jessica's. Looks like she was gonna shower too.

I looked at her and our shoulders were touching, seeing this i blushed and moved away from her.

"Oh s-sorry.. You g-go first" i said not looking at her.

"O-oh thanks" she said and smiled at me. For the first time, i thought there was angel infront of me. That smile is really beautiful then i realized u was staring at her.. And i blushed. *hope she didn't notice*

"N-no problem" she entered the bathroom and i lied down on y bed while waiting for her and put my hand in my chest.

"Am i having a heart attack?" I said to myself as i felt my beating heart. 

"I should go have a check up" 

After awhile she went out of the bathroom and i went in as it was my turn.

When i got out she was already sleeping so i quietly went to my bed and dried my hair before going to sleep. After that we didn't talk to each other.

-next day-

Yuri's POV

I was eating lunch with the rest of the gang when sunny and sooyoung noticed taeyeon glaring at another table. 

I was eating peacefully when i heard them and at some point she told us that she does like tiffany, not that we don't know but she finally admitted. So we gave her our support when suddenly.

"How are things going between you and jessica?" I choked at the question and looked at taeyeon only to see her smirking at me.

I suddenly remembered how i called jessica my girlfriend last night because of taeyeon's question.

"N-Nothing!" I  said and i could feel the heat go up to my face. 
"then why are you blushing?" Sunny asked
"No I'm not!" I said feeling flustered

"Yeah right and I'm not a shikshin" 
sooyoung said rolling her eyes at me and i tried my best to deny all the things that they accused me to for the rest of the lunch.

After all the classes finished i was walking my way to our room feeling tired both physically and mentally. 

I opened the door and i saw jessica standing on a chair reaching fir something above the wardrobe that we have. 

The next thing i knew was that she was gonna fall so i hurriedly ran to her to catch her when...

Jessica's POV

I was fixing the things above my wardrobe cause i had to after i bought a lot of things yesterday. 

As i was reaching something, i lost my balance and felt that i was falling down.

I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but what i felt was something soft even in my lips. 

I opened my eyes and was shocked when i saw yuri's face near mine. But not only that, i realized our lips where touching.

Both of our eyes grew wide and quickly got up not looking at each other.

My heart started to beat loudly again. At the thought of Kwon Yuri. Kiss. I just kissed Kwon Yuri.

Oh God help me and my crazy over beating heart...

 

_____________________________________

So here's what happened to yulsic while those things were happening to taeny.. Hope you'll like it and thank you for the subscribers and readers of this story :)
I'll try to update ASAP
Oh and don't forget to comment!

Annyeong!