Chapter 7

My dormate

>> Tiffany's POV <<
We got to our room and taeyeon sat me on the sofa while she went to the fridge to get some ice

"Tell me if it hurts okay?" Taeyeon said to me then placed the ice on the bruise in my wrist.

I hissed a bit as i felt the coldness in my wrist and she pulled the ice away from my skin before placing it again but with more gentleness.

My skin slowly got used to the coldness and i looked at her only seeing her with furrowed eyebrows and gently holding my hand. I smiled as i saw how caring she is to me.

"Thank you" i said and she looked at me then smiled showing her cute little dimple on her chin

My heart beat went faster at the sight and I looked away to hide my blushing face as she resumed what she was doing

"There, it's okay now" she said and gently let go of my hand. Feeling disappointed for the lack of warmth in my hand.

"Do you want to go out today?you know, since we don't have classes for this afternoon" Taeyeon asked me while she was on the kitchen drying her hands.

"Umm.. S-Sure" i replied, kinda surprised that she asked me to go out.  
 
Yah tiffany hwang why are you getting flustered just because she asked you to go out huh? It's just like a 'girlfriend' thing jn america, wait , what? I said in my mind

"Great! We should get ready now so we can go" taeyeon's voice snapped me out of my thoughts

"O-oh yeah o-of course! I said and went to my closet to get some cardigan just to cover this bruise on my wrist.

After a while, we went out and used my car to drive to the theme park with taeyeon driving.

She insisted to drive cause she said that i'm injured even though i told her i'm fine . 

But her persistence made me give up and let her drive.

We got to the park and just walked around not knowing what to ride first. Then taeyeon suddenly stopped and looked at some place. 

Following her gaze i saw the tents with games. I smiled and took her hand in mine that made her look shock then pulled her towards the arcade.

>> Taeyeon's POV << 

I suddenly felt a hand wrap my own and i felt butterflies in my stomach when i realized  who it was. She pulled me to the place that i was looking and forgot the feeling that i'm having cause i got to excited to try all the games in there.

I literally squealed in excitement and jumped around when i saw a shooting game.

"Do you wanna try that?" Tiffany asked as i just nodded my head feeling excited.

We both tried to shoot but tiffany stopped after she had one  try. I was too focused in my game not knowing that somebody already took a picture of me.

I won the game and got the pink unicorn stuffed toy in reward. I gave it to tiffany and saw her blushed.  

*Wait, blushing? Maybe it's just my imagination. Yeah, maybe it is*

We went to a horror house next. I wasn't that scared but tiffany is. We entered the house and we couldn't see anything.

Then a ghost came and my heart stopped, not because of the ghost but because of tiffany who hugged me tight while screaming and hid her face on the crook of my neck.

I don't know what to do so i hugged her too, and continued to walk hoping that tiffany won't hear my beating heart. 

We got to the exit still in that position. Seems like tiffany haven't realized that we've already got out of the house so i cleared my throat hoping to get er attention and it did.

She quickly let go of me and the atmosphere got awkward. Until she broke of the awkwardness.

"Tae, let's ride that one" i looked at where she was pointing and saw a rollercoaster. 

"Sure, let's go" i said to her and went pn our way to the ride. She made a challenge to do a cute pose at the camera so i took it and smiled at how she clapped her hands.

We ride the rollercoaster and checked the photobooth to see how we looked like.But i only saw tiffany doing a cute pose while I was looking at her.

I felt heat rise up to my face and hoped that tiffany won't notice it.

"Yah tae! You didn't make a cute pose! She pouted and only made me want to squeal at her cuteness.

"So you need to treat me for dinner as a punishment" 

"Okay okay princess, i, kim taeyeon shall treat you for dinner later" i said playfully while bowing to her like how a prince bow to his princess.

"Hihi dorky tae" she said and i grinned at her showing her my famous smile before going to dinner.

"Say aah" she said to me making me surprised at her actions. The meat was being held infront of my mouth and looked at her to see her pouting.

So i gave up and ate the meat and smiled at me as she took a bite for herself. Blushing, i bowed my head a little to hide it and stuffed my mouth with food.

"Yah taetae you eat like a pig" she said to me laughing and i choked on my food surprised on what she called me.

"Yah are you okay?"I coughed she gave me a glass of water that i quickly drank.

"What did you call me?" I asked her as i remembered miyoungie.

"Taetae, why don't you like it?" She said with her puppy eyes.

"No, it's okay.. I like it" i replied to her and giving her a smile. We continued to eat while playfully joking to each other until we finished our food and i paid for it.

We went to the ferris wheel as our last ride before we go home, tiffany was hugging the pink unicorn plushie while looking at the view as we reached the top.

I didn't bother to look at the view thinking that what i see is more beautiful than any other view.

"Beautiful" i said while looking at tiffany then quickly darted my eyes away from her as she looked at me surprised at what i said.

"U-uhm.. The l-lights, it's b-beautiful isn't it?" I swear that my face is like a tomato right now. Aish kim taeyeon what're you thinking?

"Y-yeah it is" she said, silence engulfed as until we finished the ride and went to the car silently.

I drove again not bothering to look at her until i heard a light snoring. I smiled when i saw her hugging the pink unicorn and her head resting on the window. I pulled up for a bit and slightly reclined her chair so her neck won't hurt later and drove again.

We got back to the campus and i parked the car before waking up the sleeping figure gently. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me before getting up and went out of the car. 

She was walking slowly as she was still sleepy so i kneeled down in front of her facing away. 

She looked at me curiously with furrowed eyebrows so i just put her arm in my neck and piggy backed her earning a little squeal from her.

"Taetae i'm heavy" she said with her sleepy voice.

"No you're not, plus i'm just doing this cause you're too slow and i want to get to our room now" i said teasing her a bit and she slapped me lightly on my arm just to receive an ahjumma laugh from me.

"Dorky taetae" she said before snuggling her face to my neck and making my heart beat faster as i felt her breathing in my neck.

I gulped and tried to focus on where i was  walking until we got to our room. I reached for my key while making sure that tiffany won't fall of my back. After i got the key, i opened the door and made my way towards tiffany's bed, slowly placing her down.

I tucked her in before i kissed her forehead goodnight. She stirred a bit before relaxing again.

I went to my bed and got a box under it taking out the blue hello kitty alarm clock.

(Flashback)

"Miyoungie! Miyoungie! Little taeyeon was running towards miyoungie who was sitting on the garden.

"Taetae! " miyoung smiled at taeyeon while taeyeon took something out from her backpack.

"Here, for my miyoungie" little taeyeon gave miyoungie a pink hello kitty alarm clock while grinning.

"Aww that's so cute taetae! Thank you so much!" Little miyoung hugged taeyeon tightly which made the latter blush.

"Taetae also has a blue one" little taeyeon took out the same alarm clock from her bag but it was blue and showed it to miyoung before seating next to her.

"Is this like what married people have taetae" miyoung asked as she remembered how her mom and dad have the same watches or any things.

"Yep!" Taeyeon said proudly.

"But taetae and miyoung are too young to marry" miyoung said while pouting

"It's okay, taetae will marry miyoung when  taetae becomes big like my appa!" Little taeyeon said as she spread her arms wide showing how big she'll become making miyoung laugh

"Okay! Miyoung will marry taetae when taetae becomes big promise?" miyoung held out her pinky and smiled as taeyeon intertwined their pinkies together.

"Taetae promise" and they both smiled.

(End of flashback)

"Sorry miyoungie, looks like i won't be able to keep my promise anymore" she turned her gaze towards tiffany who was sleeping peacefully.

"Cause I've fallen really deep for someone else that i can't stop it anymore" she smiled as she saw tiffany smile a bit in her sleep.


_____________________________________

Hey guys! I don't know what i've been writing here but i hope that you'll still like it. I don't have an exact story line here so i'm just going with the flow. 
Anyways, thank you for the continuous support and i'll try to update often

Annyeong! :)