When Dara is Sick

DaraExo Full House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara decided to take out the garbage the next morning. However, she wasn't feeling well. Dara woke up with a headache in the morning. She didn't think too much and assumed that it was only a light headache. Dara put on her pink bunny slipper and picked up the garbage bag that was sitting at the front door. The weather was nice after the rain. Dara walked out from the house as she had other things to do in the house today.

"Good-morning!"

A voice greeted her from next door. Xiumin was crouching on the floor, wearing a hat and a white glove. He was picking out the weeds at the front yard, and saw Dara leaving the house.

"Good-morning." Dara greeted him with a smile.

"Sunbaenim, are you alright? You don't look well." Xiumin already noticed how Dara looked pale and weak. She couldn't even walk properly.

"I'm fine." Dara said forcing a smile, but suddenly, she collapsed on the ground after feeling dizzy.

"Sunbaenim!" Xiumin exclaimed and immediately went to unconcscious Dara on the floor. 

"Xiumin hyung, what's going on?" Chen heard Xiumin's voice and came out from the house, rubbing his tired eyes.

"It's Dara sunbaenim. I think she's sick!" Xiumin said as he carried Dara on his back.

Chen's eyes widened. The frantic voice of Xiumin had caught the attention of the other EXO members, and they all poured out from the house. Some of the members seemed like they were eating because Baekhyun came out from the house with a chopstick in his mouth.

"We need to take Dara sunbaenim inside her house!" Xiumin said and took Dara inside her house. The door was opened, so Xiumin was able to carry Dara inside the house.

All the members noticed this and started panicking.

"I will call the ambulance." Suho said and went inside their house with a phone in his hand.

The rest of the EXO members followed Xiumin inside Dara's house.

~~~~~

Dara opened her eyes, only to met eyes with the ceiling of her living room. Dara groaned as she doesn't remember what happened after she passed out.

"Sunbaenim!" 

Dara startled when she saw EXO members inside her house. They were surrounding her in the living room. She even noticed the shocked expression of Tao among the boys.

"What happened to me?" Dara said as she struggle to sit up.

"I think you need to rest." Xiumin stopped her from sitting and Dara lay her head down on the cushion.

"The ambulance should be here soon." Suho said to Dara.

"Thank you." Dara said as she closed her eyes.

"I was worried about you." Kai said. "Why didn't you say that you're not feeling well?"

"I thought it was only a light headache." Dara answered.

"39° C. That is not consider as a light headache." Lay said as he look at the thermometer in his hand. "It's my fault. I knew I should not have let you stay in the rain yesterday."

"Yesterday?!" The EXO members exclaimed and glanced at their dancing machine.

"What were you doing with Dara sunbaenim yesterday?" Chanyeol asked.

"We only hung out." Lay answered. "That's it."

"Yeah, without us. You lied to us, Lay hyung!" Sehun said.

"You said you were meeting up with friends." Tao added after Sehun.

"Guys, don't be mad at Lay. I asked him to come inside, but I should have tell you guys first. I'm sorry." Dara apologized and rubbed the side of her elbow.

"Sunbaenim, how could you?" Baekhyun pouted at Dara.

"I'm sorry." Dara apologized to the boys.

"Well, whatever happened with Dara sunbaenim and Lay hyung, I don't care. I'm just relieve that sunbaenim is awake." D.O stated. "I will make some porridge for you and stop by your house later." 

"Thanks, a lot." Dara smiled at the main vocal and D.O blushed.

At the moment, the front door of her house opened then followed by footstep.

"Hey, big sis, you left the front door o-"

It was Chundoong. He came back from the long drama shoot, and stopped at the hallway when he saw EXO with Dara.

"Opened..." Chundoong said and dropped the bag on the floor. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" All the EXO members stood up from their place and bowed their head to Chundoong.

Chundoong startled because he was confused to why EXO were in his house, and why Dara was on the couch with hot water and towel on the floor next to her. 

"What's going on?" Chundoong asked.

"Remember I said that we're going to have a new neighborhood? It's EXO." Dara answered. "I should have tell you, but I didn't wanted to interrupt your drama shooting. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you."

"Sorry." EXO apologized to Chundoong.

"Well, big sis, you did tell me that our neighborhood is a celebrity, but I didn't know that it will be EXO." Chundoong chuckled.

"You...you're not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter