Headache

Veracious *On Hiatus*

Laughter fills the air as footsteps try to run on sand. Sehun spins around, keeping one eye closed so that he could bear the wind and watch his boyfriend head towards him. "Come on, Taozi! You're so slow!" He giggles and tries to walk backwards but looses his fitting and tumbles back onto his . He squeals when Tao practically tackles him into the sand, wrapping his arms around Sehun and turning onto his back. "Tao, you're getting sand down my pants!" Tao chuckles and grabs onto Sehun by his collar and pulls him in for a soft kiss.

"You're beautiful, Hun-ah," Tao whispers against Sehun's lips, bring his hand up to gentle pet Sehun's blonde lock. "Sehun, I love you." Tao frowns and gently pushes him up to look at his face. "Sehun, why are you crying?"

"Sehun?"

 

Sehun squints his eyes when they open, putting his hand up to bock his vision from the blinding light coming from the window. He lets out a groan as he sits up, pushing the covers off with his feet- which he doesn't even remember getting under. Speaking of which, he'll have to remind himself not to get drunk again after this; especially with his pounding headache.

"Jongin?"

He looks around for his friend but doesn't see him anywhere. Sehun just assumes he's out since he doesn't hear the shower running or anything. Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, he forces himself up despite the train wreck in his damn head.

Who let me drink, anyways?

Drinking so carelessly at a club...Joonmyun would kill me.

Sehun notices a glass of water on his desk as well as a note. He leans against the wall for a moment, taking a deep breath before making his way and practically chugging the glass. He gags and cringers, staring at the liquid left in the cup.

"Sprite?! Seriously?!" He lets out a groan before picking up the note and tries to focus on the writing.

 

I went over to help Chanyeol pack so I probably won't be here when you wake up. I left you bacon in the fridge and hopefully it's not to gross to eat.

Jongin

p.s. call Joonmyun, he's worried.

 

Sehun smiles fondly as he sets the note down and looks around for his bag.

Where the hell did I put that thing?

He picks up his coat and brings it up to his face, sniffing a bit. He bites his lower lip when he smells the familiar scent of Tao's cologne, which he now knows is Bleu de Chanel. It's not like he looked it up or anything but he was rather curious since it defiantly was special. He didn't know what it was but it just makes him know he wants to be closer. But who spends that much money on cologne anyway?

Sure, Joonmyun bought him a $60 bottle of Versace Eros but that doesn't count; it's not him spending the money on cologne that was originally meant for women, which Sehun is still pissed at him for.

Sehun pulls out his phone and looks through his contacts. He stops when he gets to one that says 'Tao'.

When the hell did I get Tao's number? It's just a prank, right?

He shakes his head as he scrolls down to Joonmyun's number and hitting the dial button. He looks at the door when it opens, shushing Jongin with a wave of his hand.

"Hello? Sehuna?"

"Good morning hyung.
"Morning?! It's one in the afternoon!"

Sehun looks at the digital clock on his desk and huffs. "Oh, it is."

"Sehun, Jongin told me you guys went to a club."
He immediately glances over at Jongin, "Of course he told you."

Jongin smiles sheepishly as he pulls out a can of soda and shrugs.

"You got drunk, didn't you?"

"Yes, umma, I did."
"Sehun-"
"I'm twenty one now, Joonmyun. I'm not a kid anymore."
Joonmyun lets out a sigh.

"I know...I'm just worried."

"I know you are, Umma, but i'm OK. Jongin and I are adults now- he have the right to make these choices."
"Ok...but be careful. Please?"

"Safety's my middle name."

Jongin snorts and Sehun glares.

"I'll talk to you soon. Take care, ok?"

"Okay, Sehuna, call as soon as you feel better."
By the tone of Joonmyun's now sweet voice, Sehun is assuming he got over it pretty quickly.

"I will. Good bye, hyung."
Sehun stares at the screen of his phone. He knew this was going to happen- Joonmyun getting upset over something like that. Jongin approaches him with his arms crosses.

"Happy?" Sehun asks.
"Happy about what? There's nothing HAPPY about what happened."

Sehun looks up at Jongin and aisles a brow. "What?"

Jongin sighs and uncrosses his arms to put his hand on his hips. He looks away toward the window, scowling a bit.

"I saw you yesterday, you know. You just downed all those drinks like there wasn't a single care in the world."

"What's your point?"

"the point is it was ing dangerous, Sehun!" Jongin exclaims and it causes Sehun to slightly flinch. "I saw you getting followed by some guy and I was going to get you but..."
"But?"

"I saw Tao go after the two of you and Baekhyun told me to just trust him."

"You don't trust Tao, do you?"

Jongin lets out a sigh as he sits on the bed opposite of Sehun.
"It's not like that," He says as he shakes his head. "I still haven't gotten over how he left you at the gates. How could he leave you in such a state, anyway?"

"Jongin, can we please talk about this another time?"
"Did you just say please?"
Sehun groans and looks away, causing Jongin to grin. "Wow, You actually said please."

“Look,” Sehun begins, “I seriously have a bad headache and I’d RATHER talk about this…hmm, never.”
”Sehun-”
”Jongin, it hurts to even think about it, so do you really think I want to talk about it?” Sehun heads toward the drawers and pulls out a clean pair of underwear. He gives his friend a pointed look before disappearing into the bathroom.                                                                                                                                                                                                          

 

Once he fully stripped and under the spray of the warm water, he closes his eyes and tilts his head back, taking a deep breath. He wonders briefly if he should tell Jongin everything that happened- tell him the truth. But what would happen between Kyungsoo and him? No, he decides to just let it go for the moment. The point is, Sehun poured his heart out to Tao and Tao just turned his cheek without giving him another chance. So Tao didn't trust him and all but can't all of that change? Couldn't he have at least let Sehun show just how he really loved Tao?

He did love him, didn't he? This feeling he felt for Tao…when he looks at him, Tao makes Sehun feel whole.

But Sehun knows he's not whole- he knows he's broken.

What's worse is Sehun doesn't even blame Tao. He blamed himself, he HATED himself; what he has to see when he looks in the mirror...is that was Tao saw when Sehun had confessed? Is that what Tao sees now? He wonders if he's still only just a monster to him.

It's just like what my brother said, "How you see yourself is how others will see you."
So if Sehun really thinks about it...does everyone else see him as a burden too? Joonmyun still sees him as this broken teen boy, so what about everyone else?

But when did he start caring about what everyone thought?

He begins to fiddle with his hands, slowly dragging his fingertips over his wounded palm. He pulls off the bandage and faces his hand upward under the water, cringing a bit when it stings. He would have to admit that Tao did a pretty good job cleaning it up; there were no real sign of any dirtiness or infection.

Why does he care, anyways? He could have just left me with that guy or made me walk alone...

What's going on, Tao?

 

Once he is dressed, Sehun grabs his phone and falls back on his bed, staring at the screen. He turns it on and clicks on contacts, scrolling down to Tao's name. He hovers his thumb of the messing button and hesitates, rethinking this whole thing.

Is it really a good idea to do this? He did put his number in but...

Maybe he doesn't want to hear from me...I could just ask him.

 

To Tao:  why did you give me your number

 

Sehun tries to remember last night even though his slight headache but has a bit of a hard time with it. He does remember that man following him and Tao stepping in to help; he recalls walking home with Tao and letting him inside the dorm...but the rest is just blank.

 

Tao: Im worried about you

He quickly sits up and huffs, practically throwing his phone down beside him. he hugs his knees and sighs, looking around the room only now realizing Jongin had left.

Don't we have the same class? Maybe he just went out for a bit...

"Noo..." Sehun quickly stands up and almost trips as he stumbles over to the calendar. He slams his forehead against it and lets out a groan. "Gotta be kidding me..." Marked with a red pen is Saturday, today, the day Jongin is picking Kyungsoo up from the airport.

Jongin said Kyungsoo would be early but he's here so soon?!

This is too much.

 

Sehun grumbles at his phone vibrating. He picks it up and opens the text message.

 

Tao: lets get lunch we need to talk

 

"Need to talk?" Sehun asks out loud, scowling a bit. He makes a tsk sound and looks back up at the calendar, watching the red mark drawn on the paper as if he expected it to move; he sort of wished it would move forward but he can't put this off for longer. Ever since that day at the gate, he's been avoiding as much contact with Kyungsoo as much as possible and he supposes now it's getting ridiculous. But he really had to choose who to see today, didn't he? Either one will be just as bad...

 

To Tao: What time?

 

If he didn't feel like a bad person before, he defiantly does now.  He searches through his desk drawers, pulling out a wad of paper and a pen.

He really needs to explain a few things to Jongin but...if he tells Jongin, Kyungsoo will find out. Is he really ready for that to happen?

He supposes he has to be.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tao, do you usually go around and seak your phone number into ex's phones? Sly bastard.

Even Sehun is scared of D.O?

I'm slow in updating due to working on another story :3

I'm working on a NU'EST one as well but I pretty much already have it written and i just need to fix it up.

I'm working on This one, that one, and one about princes! :3

It's called His Grace and it's about Sehun becoming a servant, he falls for one of the princes, Zitao.

:3