Whats going on?

Flawless.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung P.O.V: 

 

Wow I was mean to Hyoyeon wasn't I? 

 

Yeah I was. I feel bad.

 

She about was to text her. In her mind she said "No do not do that."

 

"I should give up I do not know....NOOOOO I AM DOING THAT."

 

Sooyoung smiles "Hey Hyoyeon, I am sorry you can come home whenever you wish!"

 

Hyoyeon P.O.V:

 

Pumpkin pie fragarance smell was in the air. It was not even fall yet!

 

Bora said "Wow we make good pie man. Nice job Hyoyeon."

 

"It was my moms recipe. Thanks!!" She flips her blonde hair in pride.

 

Hyoyeons phone vibrates.

 

Bora replied "Awe, who dat?"

 

"Soo." She said annoyed.

 

TaeNy P.O.V:

 

The next day Taeyeon said "We should talk to Hyoyeon see how she is doing."

 

Tiffany said while reading a magazine "Whatever betch."

 

Taeyeon said "Your so rude.." 

 

Tiffany said "You agitate me!"

 

Taeyeon got up and flipped her. "Ok whatever. Your ugly no wonder why we haven't been talking since yesterday."

 

Tiffany said "Your funny. You made such a big deal out of a kiss. Do not give me useless excuses that 'Oh she  grabbed my shirt' well she was intoxicated. Hyoyeon has brain problems that she can't control. SO SHAME ON YOU."

 

Taeyeon said  "I am not being friends with them. Sooyoung is stupid and she should help Hyoyeon control her actions."

 

Tiffany argued "That is weird controlling her actions!"

 

Taeyeon said with a weak comeback that made no sense what so ever  "Your a weird!"

 

Taeyeon was badly embarassed by that comeback of hers. Oh noooo I have always been bad comebacks. This is embarrassing.

 

Tiffany said "What the-"  -_-

 

It was quiet in the atomsphere of the TaeNy household.

 

Sooyoung P.O.V:

 

"Where is she? I am going to check at Bora's house. She always goes there when super angry. If she won't respond I am coming over there then." Sooyoung declared.

 

Sooyoung gets in her sports car. Bora's house she thought in her head.

 

She starts speeding there hoping she will not getting pulled over, almost here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter