I Did not Mean to

Flawless.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SooHyo P.O.V:

 

After the day of the diaster Hyoyeon woke up

 

Sooyoung woke up in her sunny bedroom. "Aish I hope she learned her lesson."

 

Hyoyeon stood up and walked to SooHyos bedroom "Oh Sooyoung what happened?"

 

Sooyoung sighed very annoyed and she said on the other side from the other door from her. "You stupid fraud, you were so drunk at the club you kissed Taeyeon chingu making her scared and run off! I can't believe you. She was so uncomfortable that she asked Tiffany to go home with her. I am completely disappointment in you. They won't even wanna be our old friend anymore."

 

Hyoyeon giggles like it was nothing. "Oh well we can just ask to be their friend again. Easy." 

 

Sooyoung argues "It does not work like that! Your so stupid it actually makes me laugh."

 

Hyoyeon comes and changes clothes into daily clothes. "Well excuse me your making a big deal out of nothing. So shut up."

 

Sooyoung said "Someone is butthurt. Your fault for drinking!"

 

Hyoyeon said "You do not control my life!"

 

Sooyoung laughs very rudely "Then get out!"

 

Hyoyeon said "Excuse me?"

 

Sooyoung repeated loudly "GET OUT KIM HYOYEON." Soos eyes widen with anger.

 

Hyoyeon kicks her unto the ground "Bye you'll miss me."

 

Sooyoung waves bye not caring about her while Hyoyeon makes her way out of the house. Sooyoung locks the door.

 

TaeNy P.O.V:

 

Taeyeon gently taps on her shoulder "Wake up baby its 10:23 PM."

 

Tiffany wakes up eyesmiling  "Hey dear feeling better?"

 

Taeyeon smiles "Yes because your here and you saved me."

 

Tiffany said "Awe sweetheart your so generous. This is why I love you."

 

Taeyeon said "Love you too. I will never let you go."

 

Tiffany said "I promise I will not you go either."

 

TaeNy kisses on the lips. 

 

26 minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter