Yeppeun bam(Pretty night)

The snow day I wish for B.A.P

That night was beautiful. The snow was falling lightly. A man decided to step out of his house, taking a break from his music "Ah..." he said in relief. It was Yongguk. He walked down his walkway in front of his porch to his house and put his arm out to feel the snow melt on his hand. He wore the longest black coat he had. The one that made him feel the most warm. "Where is Himchan?" he asked himself. He glared on each side of him, but didn't see anyone in sight. "Himchan....he probably got caught in something." 

He smiled as he proceeded to glimpse up. Smiling. This was a beautiful night to hang out with the others, but he felt like everyone had other things to do that day. He sighed and looked around again. "Still nothing."

 He turned to walk back into his house, when he suddenly decided to take a walk. "I don't think I want to go inside yet." he spoke. Soon, he was taking a walk down the sidewalk. He didn't see that many cars on the road that night. Though that was kind of weird, that didn't stop him. The night was peaceful. He couldn't help but to take the walk on that day. So...nice.

It made all of his problem melt away, if he had any. He was very relaxed. Everything was nice. Nice, nice, nice. "Ah...the snow is nice...this is..." he couldn't finish because something bumped into him. "Ah..."

"I'm so sorry, person..."

Yongguk had his hand on his face as he bounced back. When he moved his hand, he saw a man with a mushroom like hairstyle with leaves and pieces of ice in his hair. He also wore a dark red coat."Yongguk?"

"Youngjae?"

"Hey."

"What are you doing here?"

Youngjae grabbed his arm and got closer to him. "Shh....we're following Jongup and Daehyun."

"Why?"

"Their up to something."

"Wait, who's we? There's only you."

"No, Himchan is here too."

Just then, Himchan came out the bushes, the leaves in his hair as well. He wore his light brown coat. "Himchan."

"Yea, Yongguk. This isn't what it looks like. He dragged me here. He didn't want to go alone."

Himchan glared at Youngjae and smiled. Youngjae smile. "Yea, I did."

"Okay..." Yongguk sighed. 

"Don't worry. When we were done, I was going to head straight to your house!" he whispered.

"And since you're here....you can sneak with us!" Youngjae declared.

"No, he doesn't have to do that!" Himchan hesitated.

 "No, it's fine. I have nothing else to do now." Yongguk smiled.

Himchan glared in surprised.