Spy, and forever with you

The snow day I wish for B.A.P

"Where are they going?"

"I don't know."

    For about one mile, Youngjae and Himchan were both following two other members. It was a snowy night, where the snow was still falling lightly. Both members hid behind the bushes to hid from the others. "What are they up? He is suppose to be hanging out with me today!" Youngjae whispered madly to Himchan. Himchan rose his head from the bushed with leaves and a pile of snow on his head. "I don't know. I'm looking for Yongguk. He wanted me to hear a new song today."

"Can you just come with me?" he asked.

"Fine. I have watch you anyway." he replied as the snow fell on his face. He mumbled in surprised. It was so loud that the moving members stopped and glared back and one of them stopped their pacing. "What was that?" Daehyun asked. The person next to him shrugged while walking on. The person had a paper in his hand and continued to stare at it. "Hey, wait up!" Daehyun called out, trying to catch up. "You don't have to leave me."

"We have to go to Zelo's house. This is the only lead we have." the member answered.

"Is that the address on the paper?"

The person nodded.

"Okay, We'll find it. Just don't leave me next time Jonguppie." he shouted.

"Don't yell. We're outside."

"Let everyone shall know!"

"Daehyun, stop." he said with his calm voice.

"Everyone knows that I care about you. You! You! Jongup! You!

"Okay." 

"You." he said as he poked his Jongup's face. Jongup stopped and glared at him. He began to chuckled and walk away. "Seriously, let's find this address." Jongup responded as they both walked off.

"Follow them!" Himchan whispered madly.

"Okay."