Octagon

Breakup Warnings

The morning was a blur at work, you checked over the list of tourist coming from the states. They were set to arrive at Gimpo airport at around 5am, which means you had to get their at around 4:30am. You also realized that Manager Kim had lied about the ahjummas as there were a few couples also attending the tour. You frowned at the thought of missing Beenzino.

Thankfully the day ended early for you on Fridays, you were dropped off at home by a fellow colleague today because Beenzino had errands to run for his almost ready to publish novel. You took a long shower and made dinner; waiting for Beenzino to come home. He surprised you in the kitchen when he wrapped his arms around your waist. You untangled his arms giving him a sweet smile before leading him to the dining table. You two were eating in silence when you heard the clock strike.

" Been, it's 8pm already we're going to be late,"

"Yes me, yes." He chuckled before grabbing your dishes and throwing them gently into the washing machine. He dragged you into the bedroom closet. He searched through your clothes picked out his favourite dress. A dark purple body con. For himself he grabbed his favourite snapback, straightened his outfit and walked out of the room. You took around 40 minutes getting ready, feeling super bad for your boyfriend you ran out of the room to be welcomed in his arms. He held your hand as he knew how much trouble you had in the heels you were rocking.

 

As he drove into the parking lot of Octagon, you eyed a few friends outside just about to go in. Relieved that you weren't late, you got out of the car. Beenzino made eye contact with you and pointed over to where Joonkyung and his other friends were standing. You gave him a slight nod before heading over to your own friends.

 

Sohee eyed you and ran over for a hug.

"Happy Birthday Sohee" you handed her your present. It was her favourite shade of lipstick that had sold out for months.

"Thanks, where's Been?" she asked in curiosity. You pointed over at the corner where Beenzino was at, both you and Sohee nodded at the same time. Understanding that the men needed some alone time.

As you linked arms with Sohee and walked into Octagon you felt the heat and the loud music blazing in your ear. *Ahh, how I miss this* you thought. The last time you partied was last week when it was your boyfriend's birthday. Remember you had only stayed an hour before Beenzino dragged you home and decided to enjoy other recreational activities. Sohee dragged you onto the dance floor. You let your mind go as your body moved to the music. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around your waist, soon also feeling an unfamiliar breath along the nape of your neck. You took his arms off yourself, and turned to face him. The man that had intruded your personal space was tall, too tall for you to see his face. He took the chance to wrap his arms around your waist and swayed his hips against yours. You felt yourself getting hot. He leaned down towards your ears and whispered,

"How about my place tonight beautiful." Then you snapped out of it. Forgetting the hotness you felt, forgetting how great his hands were roaming up and down your waist. You stepped back from him,

"I have a boyfriend."

"At least tell me your name" he said pleading;

"Kim Yubin" you stated before walking away from the dance floor and towards your table of friends.

"Oh Yubin, who was that hottie on the dance floor?" Lim asked, already half drunk. You grabbed a bottle of beer and chugged half before setting it back on the table.

"I don't know, didn't even get his name."

"If Beenzino saw…"

"Saw what?" Beenzino walked up to the table and planted a kiss on your cheek,

"Yubs was getting all hot with this guy earlier on the dance floor." You waited for Beenzino's reaction but he was silent. You slid your hands in his and looked up to see his face. You grabbed his collar and leaned in for a kiss. He kissed you back eagerly. You understood that he was not mad, and that he trusted you. He your lips before breaking the kiss. He kissed your earlobe.

"I can't even leave you for a second eh?" He squeezed your hand lightly as he continued to leave kisses on the bare area of your neck.

 

Hours had pass as you were beginning to feel the alcohol get to your head. Remembering you had to be at the airport in just four hours, you gathered your things. You were about to get up and leave when Beenzino pulled you back down on to his lap. His arms wrapped around your waist, leaning his head on to your chest, sniffing you ever so slightly.

"I need to get laid" Beenzino whispered into your chest, "just for the remaining of the night, can't you babe?"

"I have to sober and awake in 4 hours." you stated, slightly slurring your words.

"You're hesitating because you want me too" You leaned down to where his head was and kissed his hair.

"You're absolutely right" he snickered. Leaning away from you he took your hand and led you to the back alley of octagon. Pushing you against the brick wall, he crashed his lips hungrily against yours.

" me baby girl"

 

You woke up hearing the purr of engine. You sat upright not sure where you were. The sky was still dark. You turned your head towards the clock in the car. *4:00 phew* you sighed in relief.

"Sleep some more, I'll wake you up when we get to Gimpo" Beenzino shifted in his seat, and gestured you to sleep on his shoulder. You were awake though, feeling a slight headache forming from Sohee's birthday party.

"What time did we leave last night,"

"Well after our little session at the back of octagon, you collapsed on me" he snickered, "so I had to dress you, which was extremely hard, without getting " He paused remembering the thought of your vulnerable self, last night.

"And then when the substitute driver came, he accused me of trying to you, but thankfully you suddenly spoke up and half defended me before you threw up all over me."

*How come I don't remember any of this* you shook your head.

"When we got back home, it was like 2am. And then when I realized you hadn't packed for your trip, I just threw my favourites in a luggage. Pstt, I even threw in my favourite boxers for you to sleep in, so you don't get too lonely at night."

"Thanks babe" you kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry you didn't get any sleep because of me,"

"Nahh, it was all worth it. I wish you remembered what happened." He chuckled, you knew he meant , so you retorted,

"This is why sober is the best"

"Maybe we should get you to see a doctor, you don’t realize how much you're missing out on these memories when you're drunk."

"Nope, because every time I forget, I have you to tell me and reminisce it with"

"Fine, but I guess last night reminiscing will have to wait until you come back" Beenzino and you laughed in unison at his corny ual jokes.

Exchanging last hugs and kisses Beenzino drove off. You stretched, feeling the surge of energy. You yawned one last time before walking into the airport café where the tourist were supposed to meet.