Chapter 4

Love Is A Delicious Dish

Chapter 4

 

Changmin simply glanced at both of them and shrugged off their weird attitude.  “Whatever, anyways.” He simply said with a scoff and stood up, stretching his arms above his head and at the relaxing sensation. “We got an early wakeup call tomorrow.” He rubbed his eyes and shook his head a little as his eyesight was already getting blurry. “You should go to bed as well…and stop thinking about it already. They are both gone, having their good time somewhere with some girls.” He simply explained although Junsu and Yoochun could sense some kind of irritation within Max’s words.
  Unfortunately, Max had a bad break up a couple of weeks ago. His girl told him that she didn’t trust him entirely. That, yes, being famous and all was a good thing and she loved it but… she couldn’t stop fearing that Changmin at some point would give in to the temptation of a foreign beauty. So, leaving him speechless and with a lightly painful slap just to make the scene a tad more dramatic that it already was. But little Changmin’s heart was broken and he was always locked in the room, writing depressing ballads and then tossing them into the garbage as he was trying to deal with this heart breaking. Everyone was willing to help him; after all they were family and not simple friends or coworkers. No luck. They succeeded nothing. And they had tried everything; going out all together or even separately; doing every foolish thing so they could bring his smile back to where it belonged; upon his wonderfully cute face. However, luck was not on their side. Even Changmin himself had approached them and asked them nicely to stop focusing on him so much and that he would get over it eventually. The work, the training, the performances… all of that would help him get his mind away from her.
 And truly after a few days he seemed less burdened and troubled.  So, things went back to normal and the other four stopped worrying. . .

“You are right…” Junsu replied with a nod and a gloomy smile darkened his face.
“Huh?” Yoochun questioned.
“ He is right…” he motioned at Changmin with his head and then his eyes went straight back to his empty bowl. “...why even bother? They are having fun, right? Together or alone with some girls…”  he remained silent as if he was having an inner battle with him self.
 

Say it already >___<” ’ the one side would yell.
It’s too risky Junsu ah!! Don’t! >///< ’ the other would argue.
But it will be painful if you keep it inside!!! You might lose him if you wait more. O__O
But if you say it you might lose him for real! O_____O;;
‘Will you risk it?’ both the angel and the demon asked.

 

“At least they got someone!” he slammed his hands on the table and stood up, about to leave when the door was unlocked. His eyes opened wide and he was not the only one to be startled by the sudden twist of events. Right when they were about to question Junsu’s break down, keys went through the keyhole from the other side of the door. Xiah was shaking and trembling while cold sweat was running down his forehead. What did he almost do? But there was no time to rethink.

 

“Hahahaha!!!” Yunho’s laugh echoed in the room and everyone were staring at the two ‘friends’ that just entered the apartment.
“Come on, Yun!” Jae punched his upper arms with a childish pout, obviously being teased by their leader.
“But you will, won’t you?” Yunho suddenly stepped in front of him and grabbed his wrists, as he kicked the door closed.  The man leaned to the other’s ear and whispered with a husky voice. “I promise you tonight you will come so hard that you won’t even be able to muffle your screams..”
Jae ‘s blush was getting even brighter, harder and redder. He could feel the desire building up in his body and he couldn’t wait. Yun after all had already started teasing him in a manner way beyond than just friendly; he was being too close; dangerously close and…lustful. If Jae hadn’t tilted his head backwards to allow the other to lay kisses on his neck he would have been able to notice all the lust and the yearning dripping from both his gaze and his lips.
“Y-Yunnie ah…” Jaejoong struggled to speak up and the words came only in a form of a soft whisper and that was the best he could do.
“Are you holding back, my Boojae?” he replied teasingly and his hands slipped tenderly to Jae’s sides, slowly caressing his body with his fingertips.
“What about the guys?” he was trembling but he had to speak up…
“They already are asleep, babe.” With full confidence was said and Yun held tighter the other, almost crashing his lover in his arms.
“I- I hope you are right….” He mumbled and his words were shaking in his mouth…
 

“JUNSU-AH!!” Yoochun’s voice echoed everywhere and froze the happily living couple as the loud thump of a door shutting followed. Immediately both Yun and Jae turned their attention to a rushed Micky who simply waved them ‘hi’ and ran to the corridor with the bedrooms, standing right outside of Junsu’s.
“aaaah..” a sigh caught the couple’s attention and turned at their right as Changmin walked  close to them with hands in his jumper’s pockets and frowned lips. “love, love, love…” he said nostalgically and tilted his head towards them as his one leg was in mid air, about to step away from them with a sly smile. “Have fun!” he chuckled and walked to his own room.