Chapter 1

Love Is A Delicious Dish

Another satisfying dinner had come to an end. Everyone was more than pleased with Jaejoong hyung’s cooking abilities and they did nothing but sit back to their chairs with deep sighs of satisfaction and pat their bellies. Indeed it was a perfect meal, one that would lead them to a peaceful and blissful sleep in no time. All three of them, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin were lost in their own nirvana and dreaming of a world surrounded by hot, delicious dishes, beautifully decorated. The images were dancing around them, calling them to join in to another meal, fill their full bellies even more and never stop. Yes, it was a tasty, tempting dream. Junsu-hyung was staring the ceiling with a goofy smile, Yoochun without realizing it had his head tilted against his hyung shoulder and Changmin was almost asleep with arms and head upon the table with a small pout, one of a child. No one and nothing could move them away from their seats.

“I don’t think I will be able to dance tomorrow…” Junsu commented with a small pat on his belly and a slight chuckle. Yoochun simply rubbed his cheek on Junsu’s shoulder and adjusted his body so he would lay more comfortably on the other.
“I don’t think that any of us would have a problem…” he sleepily commented and laughed as he didn’t have to see Junsu’s face to understand that he was irritated. Changmin simply raised a hand without opening his eyes or moving an inch.
“See? Changmin will prove you wrong!” Junsu said with ultra-confidence in him. Yoochun only glanced at the younger member.
“SHHHHHH!!” Changmin complained and then turned side to regain the lost sleep. Their bedrooms were not far from the kitchen but it was still a long way to go. Both Xiah and Micky chuckled.
“Hey…” Junsu then noticed as he glanced around. It surely was too silent.
“Hm?” Micky responded and sat up, stretching his arms and rubbing his eye with one hand.
“Where is…” he straightened his torso and his eyes wandered around. “…Jaejoong – hyung and Yunho – hyung?”

All three of them jumped up and turned their heads to different directions, hoping that they would see or even hear something. But there was no luck.  They hummed in unison as they tried hard to remember what happened before the dinner…

 

Chapter 1

 

45 minutes ago or something like that

:Micky’s PoV:

“HEY! JAEJOONH – HUYNG!” Yoochun made his appearance in the kitchen with a slight hop and a smile upon his lips as he smelled the delicious aroma coming from the pot and the frying pan. Hero turned his look at his friend with wide open eyes and an essence of terror hiding behind them. “Yoochun…” he complained and held his chest. “You scared me, coming like that!” he punched his friend’s arm and laughed a little before turning his back to continue cooking.
“Mmm, it smells wonderful!” Yoochun commented and took a deep breath to cherish every and each different aroma that was calling him.
“Stay right where you are” he warned the other with a strict voice as he tasted what it seemed to be soup.
“Not even a small spoon?” Yoochun sounded like a little kid and sighed as silence was the answer to his question. So, he pouted and crouched, walking away from the kitchen.
“Oh, if you see Yunho tell him to come here..” Jae spoke and paused as he smiled to himself. Micky raised an eyebrow and then shrugged. There was something going on… he grinned and his steps became faster. There was always something going on between these two. He had to go and find Yunho and maybe solve this little puzzle.

“You going anywhere?” Yoochun asked curious as he became watching his hyung getting dressed and showered with his favorite cologne. It was just a matter of time to eat dinner and it had been quite the long time to do so all five of them together. He wasn’t planning on going anywhere, was he?

“Hm?” Jung turned to look at his friend while fixing the collar of his shirt. “Nuh, why do you think that?” he chuckled and sat on his bed to put on his shoes. Yoochun tilted his head to the side of the wall and scratched the back of his dark hair. His brown orbs were scanning every single move that Yunho hyung’s body was making.
“You got a date, don’t you?” Yunho’s head was slowly lifted and his honey eyes fell on Micky.