Guardian Angel

Bloodlust

 

 

 

She dreamt again that night, but this time it’s different, it’s no longer the nightmare that has been haunting her for 18 years. She dreamt of a place, a place that is so bright and peaceful, a place that looks like… heaven…

 

“Bom… Bom…” she heard a voice whispering her name. The voice of an angel; so gentle, so subtle, calling her so lovingly. She saw a figure walking towards her, a figure with a pair of pure white wings.

 

As the figure got nearer, Bom could tell that it is a man around her age, in his early twenties. When she saw his face, she gasp inaudibly. It is such a beautiful face, the face of an angel.

 

The colour of his hair is the lightest shade of blond, so light that it looks almost white. His eyes so innocent and clear, like a puppy, Bom felt as though she could see his pure soul through his eyes. And he wears a warm smile on his face, a smile that can melt the coldest heart. Bom can’t help but smile at him.

 

Bom.. I’m Jiyong, your guardian angel. I’m here to chase away your darkest nightmares.” He told her gently.

 

Guardian angel…? Are you real or am I just dreaming?”

 

You are now dreaming. But I am indeed real; I have always been by your side. ”

 

Jiyong walked towards Bom and hugged her, his wings wrapping around her. She has never felt so protected and so loved since she lost her family. She was surprised when she felt a tear rolling down her cheek; she thought that she has no more tears to cry.

 

Why did you only show up now? If you’re my guardian angel, where have you been for the past 18 years?” Bom questioned.

 

I have been always watching over you. But this time I showed up to warn you that danger is approaching. From now on, I’ll be in your mind to protect you from that danger. You’ll have to listen to what I say.”

 

In my mind? Does that mean that I can never see you again?

 

You will only see me in your dreams. But you’ll still be able to hear me in your mind when you’re awake. My angel, now sleep and get some rest.” Jiyong kissed Bom on her forehead as she fell into a deep sleep. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks everyone for subscribing and commenting. Here's some Gbom moments. What is the danger that Jiyong is talking about? Could it be that mysterious guy who's looking at Bom and calling her 'princess' in the previous chapter? Look forward to some Topbom moments! ;)