Chapter 3 Fountain

Dejavu ( EXO D.O and Girl's Day Minah)

Minah and her family left their hometown and went to start a new life to a new place in the country and Minah's memory was left behind for more than three years ago. The accident and about D.O was never been talked about again.

 

Minah was going down the stairs. 

 

"Yah! Dear where are you going?" Minah's mom shouted.

"I'll go out today, drawing stuffs mom" She answered.

"Again? OH okay but be right back before the sun goes down okay?" Her mom said.

"Yes mom" Minah said while leaving the house.

Minah went to the side of their house ride on her bike and go. She was really relaxed while biking.She observe the places she was passing through to find a spot to draw.

After 30 mins of finding a place atlast she saw a spot in a park where there is a bench facing a really beautiful fountain. She parked her bike beside the bench,took out her headphones, played " I Miss You by Girl's Day " into the loudest volume, took her sketch book and pencil then draw the scene she was seing.

 

* sasireun neomu bogo sipeo

bogo sipeo nega

ne eokkae gidae ulgo sipeo

ulgo sipeo naega

chamaboryeo aesseo utjanha

ajikdo heundeulligo itjanha

jebal jalhae juji ma

deoneun naege jalhae juji ma*

 

While drawing the fountain she felt really relaxed at first but as soon as she hears the song she became lonely all of a sudden, then suddenly the fountain stopped.

"Aishhh... What happened to the fountain? Am not finished yet!" Minah murmured. She waited for almost fifteen minutes hoping that the fountain's water will be back again but she gave up and  she was very pissed off.

"Okay I'm done ! Stupid fountain ! " She stood up then went to her bike and turned it as she turned her herself she bumped into a man and drop her book and pencil.

"Ouch! Aishhhh...." Minah's reaction while she immediately pick up her things but the man immediately pick her things too.

"Oh let me help you" the man said.

*bang!*

Their heads bumped into each other.

"Ah! What the heck?!!" While rubbing her head.

"Oh im so sorry " the man apologizes. Minah looked at the man to be sure to remember the face who bumped her at a not so good time.

"Please dont hel---p" She was stunned by the sight of the man.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to" the man said. Minah stood up shyly as the man picked her things and gave it back to her. 

"Here sorry again" the man said.

" oh- oh it's oooooo-ka-hay" Minah was looking straight to the man's face then continued.

"Have we met before?" She continued.

" I don't knoe but you seem to be familliar. Whats your name" the man asked.

"I'm Minah" she answered.

"Well nice to meet you Minah, I'm Kyungsoo" the man smiled at her.

"Your name wasn't familiar to me but I know i've seen you before I can't really remember your face but i dont know where i saw you" Minah looking at his face with a puzzled voice.

"Really? Maybe a look a like of me ? But i have that feeling too." Kyungsoo wondered.

"May---bee?...oh really?" Minah said thinking. Their eyes were stucked with each other then after a few seconds the water from the fountain is back and it took both of their attention.

" Whoaaa it was back again" Minah was astonished.

"It's really beautiful" Kyungsoo said.

" I was drawing it but suddenly the water stopped. " 

"So that's why you looked pissed off." Kyungsoo .

" Yes kinda" She looks at him.

"Are you gonna continue it?" Kyungsoo asked

"Yeah ofcourse" Minah grabbed her bike and placed it again on the side of the bench.

"Can I join you? I'm a frustrated artist so im kinda curious about those people who are good at it." Kyungsoo  asked and explained.

"Yes it's okay" Minah smiled and they both sat down. She opened her sketch book while she was flipping the pages, Kyungsoo grabbed the book.

" Whoaaw did you made all of these?" Kyungsoo asked with both eyes and mouth opened.

"Yes ofcourse haha" Minah laughed.

When Kyungsoo turned the pages until to the unfinished draw of the fountain he gave it back to Minah. Minah was very focus on it while Kyungsoo enjoys her pen and watch silently, while watching her he looked at her face. His heartbeats gone fast and he had a weird feeling about it.

Kyungsoo's mind.

"I feel like I know her..I know her long time ago... I don't know but why do I feel very comfortable with her for the very first time?" 

He kept on looking at her thinking why he feels such a weird feeling. 

" Now it's all done" Minah being proud of herself.

" Wow, You did it perfectly " Kyungsoo  complimented her.

"Really? THANK YOU !!" Minah was very happy. Then she noticed it was already sunset.

"Oh my it will be dark soon I must go now I should be at home before the sun is down" Minah packing her things in a hurry.

They both stood up. Then Kyungsoo said....

"Let's meet another time" He gave her a smile. Minah smiled back and nodded  and hurried up going back home by dragging her bike fast while waving a goodbye to Kyungsoo but suddenly she stopped and was very shocked.

Minah's mind.

There's a voice saying something.

"Let's meet another time"

"Let's meet.. "

"...another time...time ..time"

She had a hard time breathing and she felt weird  about the words she heard in her mind. 

" I heard this before but to whom?" Minah was very frightened about what she just encoutered and hurriedly went straight home.

 

At home.

 

As  soon as she gets back home she keeps on thinking about what happened but after remembering the moment with Kyungsoo she forgotten the weird voice she heard in her mind.

" I know I know him" Minah said to herself.

 

 

>> To be continued