Chapter 2 Who?

Dejavu ( EXO D.O and Girl's Day Minah)

At the hospital.

Minah slowly opened her eyes. She saw her family and a doctor looking at her.

"Mom? Why am I here?, What's going on?" She asked her family.

"Did you remember what happened dear?" Her mom asked back 

"No." Minah answered.

"Did you remember who you are with?"

"No."

She tries to sit but she can't,she feels numb.

"Why cant I move?" Minah was irritated.

"You are asleep for almost a week you were in a car accident with D.O" Her mom said to her to a straight point.

"What do you mean? What? Who? D.O? D.O who?"  Minah gave her mom a puzzled look but her mom was into her tears and can't believe what's happening to her daughter.

 

" Your daughter has an amnesia because of the severe trauma and stress she had before the accident, it's normal to forget the people she always thinks of." The doctors explains Minah's situation to her family.

"It may take months to recover or she will forget things forever and might not be able to remember everything again" The doctor continued and left the room.

Minah's mom was almost collapsed on her older sister's arms. They were all dismayed by the disaster.

"Why are you like that?Arent you happy that i'm alive ? By the way who is D.O? D.O who?" Minah was still very puzzled.

"Your boyfriend is dead he didnt even made it to the hospital.Your bf is D.O" Her older sister said to her.

"What boyfriend? D.O? I DONT KNOW HIM!" Minah being stressed in hearing  an unknown name.

"Baby you must rest first you need to rest" Her father pushed her softly for her to lay down.Her mother and sister sat on the rectangular sofa worried and stressed.

 

The next few days.

 

Minah was recovering so fast and because of her boring room she decided to stroll outside to the garden of the hospital. 

While going there people kept on looking at her but she ignores it all.She spent almost 30 mins in the garden and two patients murmurs things about her.

 

"Ohhh thats the girl from 143"

"Is that her? She's quite pretty"

" They said that  the girl was a gold digger from her boyfriend's family"

"Really?"

"And her boyfriend died with her in the accident after having a fight because the girl ask for money"

"Ohh she's a she deserve everything she has now"

 

Minah heard the convo and went to the two patients.

"Yah! When you're going to talk about someone make sure that he or she will not be able to hear that you guys are talking about him or her okay? And FYI i dont know what you are talking about!"

 

The two remained silent and Minah started to walk away and leave the garden.

 

"Heol!() Now a total psychopat!"

"Yeah she is."

 

Minah heard them again but she just ignored them.

 

While she was walking at the hallway near her room. An old-fashionable and rich look old lady called her name.

 

"Minah!! You son of a , you trash"the old woman yelling at her.Minah was startled as the woman attacked her crying.Minah cried because of the old lady she doesn't even know but some nurses trued to stop the woman.

"You trash. I knew that you are no good for my son !! You're a gold digger all you want from my son is money to help your rat family!! And now after getting all of it you killed my D.O, my son" the woman shouted 

" What are you saying?D.O? How many times do i have to tell you all people that I dont know him? Who is that dead man anyway? "

The woman or D.O's mom got angry and attacked Minah again.The nurses were doing their best to stop the woman. After a few seconds Minah's family saw her and the woman. They stopped them both. Then the woman said.

"You are all rats you stole my son from me" and then left.

Then her mother said.

" I think we should move out and live a new life again it will be very shocking to Minah if we continue to be here. Then her father nodded to her mom.

 

To be continued>>