Epilogue | Cherry Blossom

The Love That Blossom After The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   

 

 

“Welcome home dude" Lay greet him with his signature sunshine smile, the latter look more buff than before.  The airport was the crowd with people come and fro. 

 

 "Thanks, hyung, I hope I'm not troubling you to pick me up". Lay rolls his eye on the latter. "Really Kai it's not a problem, you know we love you so much we wouldn't leave you alone even if you itself leave us" Kai start whining when Lay said like that. Truthfully he really misses home, London is beautiful like really beautiful the scenery and people are good but S.K are where home is.

 

 "Come on let's go back home, the others are waiting for you".

 

  Ahhh he really miss the others,  Yeol hyung probably still fix that balloon with Baek hyung,  the b'tch face Hun are helping forever gramps Suho and Chen maybe whining non-stop like always, maybe there is chicken his fav, a table of beer and later question by question will going throw on him. And Soo, maybe he.... Kai didn't want to think any further just follow Lay to the car.

 

 "You right hyung let's go I can't wait for the others, ahhh I miss them so much hyung”

 

 

  The journey to the home aren’t that awkward afterall, Kai feel comfortable enough with lay since, the older treat him like a brother. “Ahh by the way Kai, I will drop you off because I have work after this and hyung will come later”.

 

 Kai pout not work on Lay, never work “Not working on me Kai, never try it on me it such a useless attempt”. “But hyung the party wouldn’t be merrier if you are not there, YOU PICK ME UP hyung how could you not attend my welcoming party”

 

 The whining stop when they arrive at Kai old house, the owner see the house for the first time in a month, he would say he surprised how clean the house is.  Kai climbs out from the car and walks to his lawn, it well trimmed. And a new set of plants was added on the lawn.

 

 When he turned around Lay already drive off, with his luggage left behind him. “Aish this hyung what could be more important than my welcoming party” ruffling his hair and without wasting any more time.

 

 He pulls his luggage and walks forward to the house.

 

The first thing he spotted when he opens the door it was not locked, well as expected but when he opens wide the door there is nothing, empty not even single human being there. Ahhh isn’t he hoping t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter