Final

The Love That Blossom After The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo took a deep breath 'Kyungsoo hyung please comeback Jongin is being irrational and would not want to see the world anymore he said he want to wait for you. Please hyung. ' . 

 

 

He lock the phone and tossed it on the coffee table. Deep sigh left his breath he sat on the couch and look up at the ceiling too much it too much to take in one haul. The weather outside being good to him it cloudy but chill not to cool but still can feel the warmth. He grabbed the comforter and wrap it around him. 

 

TheTV are playing some sappy drama that he didn't give a . The phone call he received from Sehun caught his attention. Was Jongin really bad? Was he eat properly? Take a fresh air despite it near winter was he? Too much question that will answered when two people meet each other.

 

He wake up before his usual time he hungry and crave for some love which he will get eventually. "Alright baby I'm here no cry please" he shake the bottle gently and feed the baby. Minseok wake up before his usual time which is weird but Kyungsoo just let it pass in this situation which only him alone to took care of the 6 month baby.

 

 

He can't panick easily on this situation he take it cool like parent tends to be. Minseok hungrily the bottle of milk. After the milk emptied Kyungsoo took off the bottle from Minseok and pick him up fix his head to put it on his shoulder for him to make it easy on making the baby burp.

 

Because sick Minseok mean sick Kyungsoo. After making Minseok burp he put the baby back in the crib let him sleep some more.


 

It 7:15 a.m when he wake up once again getting ready to start for his day and work. By the time Kyungsoo finish shower the phone rang before he can wear the attire. He answered it without look at the caller ID.

 

 

"Kyungsoo it's me Taemin, can we meet? " It didn't take a second to Kyungsoo answer a no. "Please Kyungsoo it only a brief moment and I will leave you instantly. "Okay" he can hear Taemin squeal yes at the end. He ended the call and move to start his day back. After making sure the little one is ready, he pick up Minseok and make his way out to the train which only take 15 minutes to his workplace.


 

Minseok who easily attract to everything in front him make a grabby hands on the bag string to the passenger next Kyungsoo. When Kyungsoo notice it the bag already soaked with Minseok saliva the chubby baby giggles when was caught red-handed. 

 

TheMinseok victim passenger turned to them when Kyungsoo apologies for his son behaviour. "Nah it's okay besides he too cute to be angry for. " The passenger pinch little Minseok chubby cheeks which make the baby squalling so hard.


 

Kyungsoo then arrived at Minseok nursery. He was greet by Irene the head nursery. "Aww is our Minnie had a great adventure to nursery? " Irene said with gentle voice. "He just soaked the passenger bag string with his saliva".

 

Irene let out a chuckle when minseok pout by Kyungsoo unending nagging. "Well I got to go now, will pick up him as fast as I can. Bye Minnie" Kyungsoo kiss Minseok temple and smooch his cheek before waving goodbye to his dear one.


 

By the time he arrived at his workplace it already 8 sharp. The cafe was not crowded yet by the office workers or students. He make his way to the kitchen and prepare for the day.

 

"Yo Soo waddup" Baekhyun annoying voice can be heard from his back which mean the latter is close to him "Go to work " he answered shortly. "Alright tard just making sure you are not dead yet". Kyungsoo then stop from chopping the veggies and turned around face Baekhyun.

 

"And why should I be dead?" Baekhyin just shrug and pat Kyungsoo 's he then run away as fast as lightning don't want to face Kyungsoo morning wrath. " you Byun" . "Love you to DickDo" Well his day start perfectly like other day. The cafe was turn to storm when the pack hour comes. The client was like water flow coming non stop which make him busy and sweaty in the kitchen.


 

It exactly 1 p.m it his lunch time the time he should meet Taemin he then decided to meet the latter at his workplace then other cafe or dine. The door bell chime mean a client just enter the cafe.

 

There he spot Taemin take a sit at secluded area by the window, he walk to the latter after read some magic spell to keep himself rational. "Hey want to order?" Taemin look up there Kyungsoo give him sweet smile "Oh why don't you me lunch together ? " Kyungsoo take seat in front him and call he workmates to take the order.

 

"I would like seafood wrap and iced lemon tea" he then pass the menu to Kyungsoo which the latter pass it to the waitress . "Give me the my morning usual" Kyungsoo cold action make Taemin stomach crunch he feel like loser because he the one make Jongin and Kyungsoo fall apart, broken and separate them because of him being selfish.


 

"Kyungsoo I... ". "Eat first talk later beside I'm work here so don't think anything bad" Taemin his dry lips suddenly his tongue caught by something heavy. The truth.

 

They dig in when the food arrived, Kyungsoo can see from his corner eye that judging look Baekhyun give to him but Kyungsoo being Kyungsoo he just let it pass and focus on the future from this man opposite him. It felt like years to Taemin for them to finish their lunch he got cold feet and uneasy.

 

How can Kyungsoo keep calm and cool all this times. After finish their lunch Kyungsoo treat him dessert which is his favourite. "Jongin some times tell what your like and dislike which he want to do it same to you. No offence it just I remember so why not. " he can hold it anymore the tears he keep from fall finally slide down like waterfall.

 

 

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo I'm so sorry this is because of my selfishness that torn both of you apart . Please Kyungsoo forgive Jongin it's alright if you don't want to forgive me". Taemin take Kyungsoo hand and grasped neatly. He then felt a caress touch in his knuckles he eyes were brim with tear but he still can see Kyungsoo sweet smile.

 

 

"It would be a lie if I say that I don't hate and angry at you but it times heal my heart I should be mature than being a childish adult who can't fight for his own life. I forgive both of you long ago Taemin."

 

 

After Taemin subsided the tears they talk about life and search for resolution for their problems. "I'm married to this guy name Minho when I discovered that I can't go on with Naeun. I guess Jongin was my past present mistake which I stupidly step in".

 

Kyungsoo can see that Taemin regret his action towards him. "Well I'm happy that you found your Prince Charming but my Prince Charming still in his punishment period so don't worry about Jongin I know what to do after all we know each other for years it would not be a problem. Life go on Taemin-ah". He just know that he meet the angel who the one wrecked by him.

 

 

 

After the meeting with Taemin, Baekhyun bombarded him with questions that make him want to let out his Satan 'It's okay Kyung it's Baek you should know him that he one of the Gossip Girl and Mean Girls movie which Baek can be part of it because he is boy's. The mantra when goes each time Baekhyun asking him irrelevant question.


 

"So SatanSoo are you going to get laid tonight I will take care of Minnie since you want to have make up moments with DickJongin". For god sake where is Chanyeol. "Park ing Chanyeol take your man off from me before I burn your kitchen ". Kyungsoo roar but it didn't stop the Byun sassy Baekhyun from being .

 

"So you are getting back with Jongin?

 

"You will not be available for one night stand again Soo?"

 

" Will you let me give you some activities advice, do you prefer ?"

In second Chayeol come dash in the kitchen and pick up his boyfriend like potato shack while the question goes on. "He is immature Kyungsoo no choking no harm " he said while massage his temple. Baekhyun can create 1001 problem in one day.

 


 

He look at the clock and it already 4:45 crap he late to pick up Minseok, Kyungsoo hurriedly clean up his things and make fast walk to the Happiness Nursery which this week he was late for third time. When the said building come to his sights he smiled in defeat. He make it today.

 

 

The news Irene gave his totally bad news "I think he caught a cold Soo maybe the winter is coming so he still new to adapt with the weather I advice you to take him to clinic as soon as possible " Oh my god Minseok my baby. 

 

 

The clinic was not pack nor less the surrounding still can make him breath. He fix Minseok baby coat and small mafela along the beanie. He make sure the baby get enough warmth it felt like years to his name to be called.

 

He look around all of them came with their partner some of them were accompanied by parent. Suddenly Minseok cry booming in the clinic Kyungsoo try everything t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter