Success!

Second Chance

Day One
"Wow you guys look great!" I said as soon as they all walked out of the make up room. They were shooting their dance video today, which i wasn't really looking forward to. I wasn't a dance person.
"Oh my God Sungmin" I said noticing him and they all laughed "You look good actually. The hair over your eyes. Are you sure you can see though?" he laughed and nodded.
I inspected the rest.
"Wow Donghae! Your hair looks great!" I said noticing the blue but he just gave me a weak smile. I got a feeling he didn't like it.
They all went to their positions and waited.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay guys, let's give our best!" said Leetuk as we all took our positions. I nodded. Yes. Let's do this.
"Kyuhyun!" I heard a voice behind me and turned around to see her waving at me to come towards her.
I shrugged, trying to act cool but I was doing somersaults in my mind. SHE CALLED ME. HAAAAAHAAAHAAAAA.
"Yeah?" I said and she frowned 
"Pull your hair back from your forehead." she said. Oh. So no personal encouragement?
"Oh um okay." I said pulling it back. She shook her head.
"Like this..." she tip toed and started putting my hair in position. I couldn't help looking at her. So concentrated, so beautiful
"Looks better." she smiled and I smiled back. "Best of luck!" she said as I walked away.
Score 2.

Day Two
I laughed as soon as I saw Kangin. "Exactly what I imagined!" I said and he laughed
"So guys, I put a change in the story since the director told me our story is a bit too short. Now, when Leetuk shoots Siwon, he won't die, like we planned. He'll be saved by the badge he's wearing-"
"Wow I'm a pathetic shooter." commented Leetuk
"And Kyuhyun," I looked at him "You're actually going to be the good guy. You're going to help Siwon catch Leetuk. So you're kinda the hero of the story. Got it?" He looked a bit surprised but nodded.
"And what about the rest?" asked Ryeowook
"No major changes inyour roles. I'll let you know while you're shooting." I said and they all nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHE CHOSE ME AS THE HERO OF THE VIDEO!!
Score 3.

Day Three
"Last day guys! Let's do our best now." She said as we waited for the screen shooting. Leetuk went first, while we waited for our turn. We sat down on the sofas nearby. She attended a call and sa down next to me. (Score 4)
"Yeah sure...I'm a bit busy...hahaha...okay fine...kay bye." She disconnected the call and rubbed her forehead.
I should talk to her.
"Headache?" I asked
"Yeah I slept late last night." She said looking at Leetuk shoot. "Isn't this a bit awkward?" She spoke looking at Leetuk interested. I frowned, confused. 
"What exactly?"
"This," She pointed at Leetuk who was posing for the camera. I thought for a moment
"Not really. When you get used to a thousand cameras being around you most of the time."
She shrugged, still not satisfied by my answer.
Siwon went forth for his turn.
"He's a bit of a perfectionist isn't he?" She said which made me laugh. I nodded.
"Perfectionists scare me. They're so decietful."She spoke and then  smiled "A person should be simple. You're quite simple, I like that about you." she said and I paused.
"Kyuhyun!You're up!" said Leetuk and I stood up, still not sure what to say.
"Good luck!" she smiled her eyes shining.
Score 5.