Score

Second Chance

"Sorry I'm late." I said as I entered the photoshoot room. I looked up at the members, their faces loaded with make up. I snorted.
"You guys look ridiculous." I giggled and they all looked at each other "But it's okay I guess, girls nowadays like this kind of stuff." I put my bag aside and looked up and almost shrieked
"What happened to you?!" I said aghast, looking at Eunhyuk- who had a platinum blonde wig on, which was well down his shoulders
"I look fabulous." he flipped his hair and everyone laughed. 
"You guys were supposed to be cowboys..." I said frowning
"Yeah, but fans like this kind of stuff." said Leetuk 
"Umm...don't we look good?" asked Sungmin showing his puppy eyes
"You guys do but," I sighed "I had something different in mind. Nevermind." I smiled "You guys look great."
They all smiled and lined up for their photoshoot.
~~~~~~~~
She did a pretty good job ignoring me. I slouched on the chair annoyed as she talked and laughed around with the members. I wanted her to talk to me. Only me. No one else.
"Your turn, Kyu!"  shouted Ryeowook and I grunted
"What's wrong, you look grumpy?" he asked and I rolled my eyes "Whatever."
I stood to pose and the photographer took some shots.
"Attitude." he said and I sighed, annoyed. I was in no mood for this crap. So much for me suggesting her as a concept designer when she's going to ignore me.
"Hey, try posing with the gun your holding." I heard a familiar voice. It was her. She was talking to me.
YES.
"Point the gun as if you're shooting." she said actioning. I did, but she wasn't satisfied.
"No like this," she actioned and I did it, wrong again. 
"wait." she said walking over to me.
She held my arms in position and touched my hands to adjust the gun 
"Your hands are cold." she whispered as she assembled my pose. Was this all even real?
She smelled nice, not too sweet, not too strong, just fine. 
She walked back to look at me. 
"Show an angry expression." she said and I growled. She broke up laughing
"Not like thaat." she said still giggling "smirk a bit, and frown a bit." I did and she clapped her hands
"Perfect!" she smiled and turned back to walk away. I could still smell her scent.
She stood watchigng my other shots too. However,my photoshoot ended and I walked away.
"Great work, Cho." she whispered as I passed by. I paused, but had to move because the guys were looking. I smiled, and walked away.
Score.