Shinwoo

B1A4 Reactions- Unexpected Pregnancy

I covered my mouth in disbelief. Oh my god. I am going to be a mother. I stared at the pregnancy test gasping for breath. My eyes were flooding with tears. I am not ready to be a mother. My vision started to blur and I sniffled looking down at the test. The green positive sign was engraved in my mind, even when I closed my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and nose and sat the test down on the sink. I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at the floor. How am I supposed to tell Shinwoo when he is a star, who is always on the go? Will we be a family? Will he stay with me? Will he ever be home to see our child? I am crazy stop thinking like this. I heard a knock on the door. Oh , he can probably hear me crying.

"Baby?" Shinwoo said, tapping on the door lightly. "Are you crying?"

"N-no," I choked out sniffling. 

"C-can I come in?" 

I shook my head vigorously as if he could see it. "Noo NOO," I coughed.

"Please," he said in his low pleading voice. 

"O-kaay," I said grabbing the pregnancy test stick off the sink and shoving in down into the trash can inbetween the toliet and the sink. The door handle twisted slowly and the door eased open. He walked slowly towards me. 

"Honey- why are you crying?" He whispered comfortingly crouching down and placing his hands on my legs. I just shook my head.

"I-I c-can't" I stuttered in my tears. He moved his hands up to my cheeks and held my face up, looking into my eyes.

"Nothing between us will change, just tell me," He said in the sweetest most calm tone. He wiped my tears away and kissed my lips gently. 

"Shinwoo." I began, then biting my tongue. "I can't." I repeated louder.

"Yes you can." he said in his loving tone again. "Come on," he said gripping my hand and leading me into the living room. He sat down on the couch and welcomed me to sit into his lap. I moved onto his warm lap and he locked his arms around my waist and I laced my arms around his neck, then I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes sniffling. "Are you okay?" He whispered into my ear; caressing my hair. I nodded. 

"Shinwoo, I am pregnant." I said letting a few more tears go and then I covered my mouth.  

"Really?" He spoke and I looked up at him. He was smiling. 

"You aren't mad?" I said through my tears. 

"For god sakes no." he smiled and then continued, "I am just worried about you." He laughed poking my nose. He squeezed me a little tighter and held me closer, "I am so excited to have a cute little you running around."