Jinyoung

B1A4 Reactions- Unexpected Pregnancy

Just breathe, come on you got this. I watched him take another bite of his meat as I looked across the table at him. I can't chicken out on this, I HAVE to tell him sooner or later. He seemed to be enjoying his food, he is always cute when he eats. 

"What?" Jinyoung asked laughing, I hadn't noticed but I was indeedly staring him down.

"Oh- uh, nothing, I just spaced out. Plus you are a cutie when you eat." I replied taking a bite of my food. He blushed and gave me an aegyo like expression, then I could see he was semi-embarassed.  I pushed a piece of broccoli around my plate with my chopsticks and I sighed looking down. Come on just, JUST SAY IT.  "J-Jinyoung-oppa?" I swallowed nervously. I reached for my drink and took a sip. 

"Yeobo?" He seemed worried, "Are you okay? Your hands are shaking." I nodded. His hand grasped hand.

"Breathe," He said. I pulled my hand away and placed my hands in my lap. He picked up another piece of meat and took a bite. He chewed and I finalyl spoke up. 

"Jinyoung, I am pregnant." I covered my mouth. I can't believe I did it. Jinyoung's eyes grew big and he started choking.

"What?" He said in his coughing trying to take a sip of his drink. I nodded nervous to his reply. "How long has it been?" 

"A few weeks," my voice was shaky. He held out his hand to me, I reached and grasped his fingers. 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He said staring into my eyes. 

"I-I was nervous you weren't ready," I choked trying not to try. 

"I may not be ready, but I WILL be here, for you and our baby." He said smiling. "It's going to be perfect, just like you"

I smiled. Why was I so nervous? "Yeobo?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Don't be afraid to tell me anything like that again. Okay?" He smiled and kissed my fingers.

"Okay."