Gongchan

B1A4 Reactions- Unexpected Pregnancy

Gongchan came bursting through the door, waving goodbye to his friends and closing the door. I was standing at the sink, peeling potatos and breathing heavy. I have to tell him tonight. How will he take it? The rest of dinner was cooking well, I checked the oven and then walked back over to the sink to resume peeling the potatoes for homemade french fries. 

"Hey baby," he said in a flirty tone, smiling at me. He walked up behind me and laced his arms around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek lightly. I didn't react ot anything he said, nor did I even smile at his kiss. That was really hard to do. He kept holding onto me as I resumed what I was doing as if he wasn't event there. "Yeooboo?" he whined, rubbing his face on my shoulder cutely. I couldn't help but look at him with the corner of my eye. He was the cutest when he whined, he was always so full of aegyo.. I just hope that our child would be more like him. I sighed."Yeobo," He repeated then he slowly leaned in and kissed my neck. No please stop, not now. I can't take this. My body got goosebumps as I felt his lips on my neck. 

"Yah, Gongchan-Oppa; stop it." I said in a stern tone. His eyes transitioned to a sorrowful look. Jesus stop. It hurts my heart. 

"What did I do?" Gongchan said, his tone becoming defensive. 

I sighed loudly, and placed the knife and potato in the bottom of the sink. I wiped my hands on my apron and turned around. I rested myself against the counter and crossed my arms, then I looked up at him with a concerned look in my eyes. "Oppa- I," 

"You what?" He interupted. 

"God damn it, Would you stop?!" I argued. He stomped over to the couch and sat down. He rested his elbows on his knees and his face in his palms.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that." He rubbed his eyes and continued to look at the floor. 

"I just don't feel too good tonight." I said coming over to the couch and sitting down beside him. "I had something big to tell you tonight, and I was so worried when you came in that I didn't even react to your affection, I am sorry." I grabbed his hands and held them. When I finally reached the apology I squeezed his hands and kissed them.

"What did you need to tell me?" he said looking up at me, curiously.

"Uhm.." I bit my tongue.. Come on just do it. "Gongchan,- I" I mumbled. "G-G-"

"G-ong-ch-an-," He teased prounouncing his name and looking at me cutely. 

"Yah!" I said and hit his arm playfully. "Gongchan, I am pregnant."

"What," He said his eyes growing wide. 

"Mhm." I nodded. He grinned ear to ear. He embraced me and held me close. 

"You have no idea how happy that makes me." He said and pulled away from our hug. He leaned in and kissed my lips passionately. "I love you."