Memorize

Kingdom Hearts - Reborn
We suddenly appeared at this strange town... There was a bell tower.... And it seemed a little quiet... But then suddenly, three people about my age rushed past us. "Haha! Pence has to buy the ice cream again!" Their smiles seemed to be something that I can't do anymore... Everyone has been hiding something from me... I think I like Roxas because I know that he would be helpful with telling me with my past too. "This is where it all started..." , he suddenly said.... I was confused. Again. "What started?" Roxas laughed. "You mean you don't remember? It was our friendship. We always had ice cream at the bell tower together , and watched the sun set." Now I was VERY confused. "really? I only remember haing ice cream with Sora, Riku and Kairi..." Roxas walked off, and said that he'd be right back...I knew it would take a while, so I had a bit of a look around the area. I didn't want to go too far, because I knew that I'd get lost. Then, I looked up at the bell tower. I saw something. I mean, someone. He was strange... He had red hair, and he looked pretty tall... Then, I finally recognized him! It was the guy from before! Umm, Axel! I only realized it was him, when he jumped down from the bell tower. "huh. Got this place memorized yet?"