Kingdom Hearts - Reborn - Chapter 2-Mystery

Kingdom Hearts - Reborn
"This guy must know a lot about my past... He must have to do with me... He definitely can't be the one in my dreams, so who is he? And what does he want?" *** Axel: so... You're finally awake... Kana: ...who are you? Axel: didn't I tell you? The name is axel.... Kana: no, I mean.... What have you got to do with my past? Axel: ...me? In your past? Didn't you get it memorized? Kana: I guess not... And what do you want from me anyways? Axel: I want you to meet someone ... *someone in a black coat walks towards them* ???: ... Kana: ... Axel: heh. Maybe he can help you. He has a lot to do with YOUR past, I'm guessing.... *axel walks off* Kana: ...who are you? ???: why would I need to tell you? Kana: axel said that you could help me figure out my past... So... ???: ...your past? Kana: you see, I've been having dreams lately about this boy... With blonde hair... *??? takes off the hood* Kana: ! And he looks exactly like you! ???: me? Kana: please! You must tell me... What is your name? ???: ...Roxas. Kana: Roxas? ...you don't seem familiar to me... Roxas: I don't even think I have anything to do with your past... *walks away* Kana: (...he is so cute....) ***