Chapter 5

You're my truly destiny ♥

Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling

--

 

MINHO POV

“KYAAAAAAAA” Jessica Noona and YoonA Noona shouts

“Is this real ?” Jonghyun asks

I nod “Of course it’s real” Yuri asks them “Are you guys happy ?”

YoonA Noona stands up and hugs Yuri “Of course!! I’m happy Yul!” Jessica Noona joins them

Donghae Hyung smiles and hugs me “Congratulation bro”

“Thanks Hyung”

“So, I’m going to be the handsome uncle” Jonghyun smirks

“No! I’m more handsome Jonghyun” Donghae Hyung nudges him

“So, when the baby will come out ?” Jessica asks. Yuri giggles “It’s still 2 months Jess”

YoonA Noona touches Yuri’s tummy “Hello! I’m your aunty. Be nice with your mommy, okay ?”

Jessica Noona smiles “I’m going to design for kids clothing. It will be fun”

“That’s great Jess” Yuri says

“Let’s eat! I already buy some food” I say as I hold Yuri’s hand walk towards the kitchen

--

“By the way, next month I will hold a fashion show. And guess what” Jessica Noona smiles as we gather in the dining table “What ?” Yuri asks

“YoonA will be my model again!”

Yuri smiles widely “Oh my god! That’s great! Im actress will walk in a runaway again!”

YoonA looks at Yuri “Oh god! Yuri, I’m nervous”

I ask her “Why Noona ? You always appear in front of everyone” YoonA Noona glances at me “It’s different Minho. Why don’t you try it ?”

I chuckle “Woo~ Thanks Noona. But I didn’t interest with that thing”

Jonghyun laughs “It will be epic if Minho walk in a runaway” Donghae Hyung laughs too

Yuri giggles and looks at me “You really want to try it ?”

“No, of course not”

Jessica Noona says “And I need one person to walk in a runaway. Yuri, could you help me ?” Jessica Noona pouts

“Well, Oka-y” I glare at her; she sighs “You should ask Minho, I think” Yuri says

Jessica Noona pouts as she gives me a puppy eyes and pleads “Minho, please”

“Noona, sorry! Yuri will be tired—“ Yuri cuts me off “I’m not” She says

“Oh come on Minho. Just once” She pouts again

Jonghyun looks at me “Come on Min. Just help my baby J, please”

“I promise, Yuri will wear flat shoes. I promise”

I take a deep breath and let it out “Noona, but...” YoonA Noona sighs “You too protective Minho”

Donghae Hyung nods as he agrees “Yeah”

Yuri gives me a look. I sigh “Fine fine... Yuri will help you Noona”

Everyone smiles again. Jessica Noona grins at me “Thank you Minho!”

Yuri glances at me and gives me a kiss on my cheek “You’re the best” She whispers

--

As everyone already leave. Me and Yuri are cleaning up everything. She washes all the plates; I give her the last plates “You should go to the office”

“Don’t worry. Changmin Hyung already handles everything” I grab the plate on her hand “Let me continue this. You should rest”

“I’m fine Minho”

“Yuri, please listen to me”

She sighs and moves “Fine” She takes a seat in the chair “By the way, we should meet my Oppa”

“Yes, I just want to ask you about that. Let’s go now or later ?”

Yuri looks at the clock “Later, around dinner time will be great”

As I done; I wash my hand and dry it. I look at Yuri; who’s reading the magazine “Yul...”

“Hmm...”

“Do you need anything ?”

Yuri frowns as she looks at me “No, I’m fine. Are you okay ?”

“Yeah I’m fine” I smile to her. Yuri stands up and walks towards me “Minho, since you know about my pregnancy, you looks weird. Care to share ?”

I sigh “I just....Well...” I shrug “I worry about you a lot”

She smiles warmly “Don’t worry about me baby. I’ll be fine as long you always be there for me” She touches my cheek “So, stop act like that, okay ?”

I nod and smile at her “Okay. I’m sorry. I’ll be a good husband for you and an awesome daddy for my little boy”

She giggles “Boy ? So you want a boy”

I smile at her as I wrap my arms around her waist; move her closer to me “Yes. But if it’s girl. It’ll be fine. I’ll be—“ Yuri cut me off  and giggles “Over protective daddy for sure”

I press my lips into her and mumble “You know me too well baby”

END OF POV

Yuri POV          

We arrive at house. I already call Taecyeon Oppa. He’s on the way from the Office with Sunye Unnie. Only Sora and Ahjumma at home. Oh geez! I miss Ahjumma so much. As I walk out from the car; Minho quickly holds my hand

I giggle softly “I’m fine Minho” Minho just smiles. As the door bell ring; Minho keep touches my tummy slowly. I smile at his act. He too cute!!

Not for so long the door open; Ahjumma smiles widely as she see me “Yuri-ah!!”

“Ahjumma~” I hug her tightly; as she hugs me back

“I miss you so much my baby”

I giggle as I pull off the hug “How are you Nana ?” Ahjumma giggles “Oh please Yul, It’s for Sora. You can call me that if you already have a kids, arasso ?”

Ahjumma looks at Minho “You’re so lucky that I baking your favorite cookies” Minho smiles “Thanks Ahjumma”

Ahjumma says “Come in”

As we walk in Ahjumma shouts “Sora! Your aunty is here”

A little girl walks from the upstairs. She’s like me when I was a kid. She smiles widely “Aunty Yul”

She runs and hugs me “I miss you” She says

“Same here” I smile as I pull off the hug

“Guess what ? We brought you a new sunglass” Minho says and gives her the box. Sora shouts joyfully “Yeay!! Thank you Uncle!!”

Minho and Sora really close. Because Sora is a little bit tomboyish and she love to play a ball. Minho always takes her to the park and play a ball there. It isn’t a same like a boy but still it’s really fun for Minho and Sora.

We’re sitting at living room. As Minho plays a game with Sora, I talk with Ahjumma. I didn’t mention about pregnancy yet. I’ll tell everyone as Taecyeon Oppa already back home. Ahjumma smiles and my hair “I miss waking you up” She says

I hold her hand “Ahjumma, if you want to come to my apartment its okay. The door always opens for you” I smile to her

“I’ll. On the weekend maybe. Is that okay ?”

I nod “Sure! Pancake for breakfast will be lovely”

“How’s your work ? Everything’s fine ?”

“Well, I think I’ll quit for a while”

Ahjumma frowns “Why ? Are you trying to enter the business thing ?”

I shake my hand and smile “No, It isn’t like that”

“So....”

“It’s....”

“I’m Home!” Someone shouts as the door open. Sora stands up and run to the door “Daddy!!”

“Hey little girl. What are you doing ?”

Sora smiles “Playing with Uncle Minho”

I walk to greet them as Minho holds my hand “Hey Oppa” I smile

Taecyeon Oppa smiles widely as he saw me “Yuri ? I thought—“

“Surprise”

He walks to me and hugs me “How are you my little girl ?”

“I’m fine” I say as I pull off the hug

Sunye Unnie smiles at me “Annyeong Yuri-ah”

I walk to her and give her a hug “Hello Unnie. How are you ?”

“I’m great” Sunye Unnie frowns “I think you a little bit different”

I blush “Really ?” Sunye Unnie nods “Yes! Let’s eat together”

Sora says “Mommy, Uncle Min gives me a new sunglasses” Sora is showing her new sunglasses

Taecyeon Oppa says “Are you already say thank you ?”

Sora nods “Of course Daddy”

--

We already sit in the dining table. Minho and Taecyeon Oppa are keeps talking about the business thing as usual. Suddenly, Sunye Unnie says “Yuri-ah, you look different. Seriously”

Ahjumma nods “I agree Sunye. Are you okay Yuri ?”

“Of course I’m fine. Don’t worry” I smile

“I thought you’re going to be in Saipan for 4 days” Taecyeon Oppa says “Something comes up and we should back to Seoul yesterday” Minho answers it

I glance at Minho; He smiles. I take a deep breath and say “Well, I have something to tell you”

Minho looks at Sora and smiles “You’re going to be a big sister”

“What do you mean ?” Taecyeon Oppa asks innocently

Sunye Unnie and Ahjumma’s eyes open widely. They’re looking at me “Are you...” Ahjumma mutters

“Yes, I’m pregnant”

Taecyeon Oppa drops his spoon and keep looks at me “You what ?”

“I’m pregnant”

Sunye Unnie smiles widely “Oh my god! Congratulation Yul~”

I smile as Minho keep holds my hand “Thanks Unnie”

“Really ? My baby girl... Pregnant”

Minho nods “You’ll be Nana again Ahjumma”

“I’m so happy for both of you” Ahjumma says as wipes her tears; tears of joy “Is it boy or girl ?”

“It’s still 2 months Ahjumma. We didn’t know yet” I tell Ahjumma. I look at Taecyeon Oppa “Oppa, say something please ?”

Taecyeon Oppa blink twice and take a deep breath “Well, are you sure you’re pregnant ?”

“Of course. I already check to the doctor”

“Well...” Sunye Unnie glares at him. Taecyeon Oppa sighs and finally smiles “Congratulation my little sissy”

Sunye Unnie rolls her eyes “He just trauma Yul. He always afraid because my hormones and the pain and so many thing” I laugh softly “Don’t worry. I’ll be fine” I look at Minho “Beside, Minho always be in my side”

Minho smiles “Yeah, It will be fine Hyung”

“Mommy, What is pregnant ?” Sora asks

Sunye Unnie smiles “Sora... Aunty Yuri will have a baby”

“Really ?”

“Yes dear. And you’ll be the big sister”

Sora pouts and looks at me and Minho “When you will buy the baby ?”

END OF POV

MINHO POV

I walk out from the bathroom and already wear a pajama. Sora is so cute. She always ask me and Yuri about the baby. When the baby will come, and so many thing. I look at the bed that Yuri is talking on the phone right now.

“Yes... It’s okay Oppa. Yes I get it. Okay. Love you too” She hung up

“Who is it ?”

“Taecyeon Oppa. He’s apologizing. He just confused, afraid at the same time”

I nod as I get on the bed and lay my body “I think I’ll be confused to when your hormones like a roller coaster” Yuri giggles and kisses my cheek

“I’m sorry then”

“It’s okay... At least you remember that I’m your husband”

“Of course” She says as she kisses my lips. After a few tongue battle; She lean her head on my chest as I wrap my arms around her body “I love you Minho”

“I love you too Yuri”

--

1 month later

“Are you sure, Yul ?”

“Yes! Now go sit with Donghae” Yuri walks to the changing room

I sigh. We are at Jessica Noona’s fashion show. Jonghyun didn’t show up until now. He still has a meeting at his office. While the show almost start. I walk to my sit ; Donghae Hyung already there

“Hey”

“Hey Hyung. Traffic ?”

He sighs “Yeah. Minho, can I ask you something ?”

“Sure Hyung”

He looks at me “When you’re going to propose Yuri, do you have doubts or something ?”

I frown before I let out a deep sigh “Well, not really... Why Hyung ?”

“No, I want to purpose YoonA, but I don’t know... Something makes me want to hold until the right time. Like I want to prove it something”

I tap his shoulder and smile “Relax Hyung. Everything will be fine”

The music start; the light already dark only a few light. The first the model walk out everyone clap their hand. I didn’t see Jonghyun until now. Where’s that dino ?

YoonA’s Noona walk out; I glance at Donghae Hyung. He looks amazed with YoonA Noona. I wonder when he will propose her. And then Jessica Noona walks out; As usual she look amazing. And the last my Yuri. Jessica Noona and YoonA Noona call her a preggo girl

I smile as she walks. She still has a perfect body. It’s just 3 month but she didn’t look like pregnant at all. She smirks. Oh great...Someone will fall in love with her. I glance at some guy in front of the stage. He smirks back at Yuri. Sorry man, she’s my wife. Back off

The show almost end. But I didn’t see Jonghyun until now. I whisper at Donghae Hyung “Where’s Jonghyun ?” Donghae Hyung checks his phone and put it back to his pocket “On the way here”

All the models walk out again and clap their hands. Donghae Hyung gives a flower to YoonA Noona. I walk to Yuri and give her a fresh flower. As she accepts it; I kiss her forehead. She giggles. I walk back to my sit and someone look at me. Ahaha! The guy who smirks back at Yuri. Sorry dude

“Big applause for Jung Jessica”

Jessica Noona walks out as she keeps smile, wave and bow. I saw Jonghyun walk to the stage and give Jessica Noona flowers. Jessica Noona smiles widely. As Jessica Noona walks to the backstage. Jonghyun walk to us “Hello guys”

“Where have you been ?” Donghae Hyung asks

“I watch it from a far. I afraid that Jessica will nervous if I watch it closely” Jonghyun grins

I roll my eyes “Whatever you say”

“Let’s meet the girls” Donghae Hyung says

END OF POV

JESSICA POV

I thought that dino didn’t come. But he gives me the flower at the end. I sigh “Everyone! Great job! I hope you’re enjoy the after party” I shout at everyone

“Ne~”

Jen walks to me and claps her hands “Congratulation Ms. Jung”

“You’re welcome! Thanks for your hard work too Jen. You should enjoy the party” Jen nods “Okay..” and she walks away enjoy with the others staff

“Jessica!”

I turn around Yuri and YoonA walks to me and give me a hug “Congratulation baby” Yuri says

“Thank you Yul” I smile as I break the hug

“Are you okay ?” YoonA asks

I take a deep breath and smile to them “Yeah I’m fine guys. Thank you for helping me”

“You’re welcome” YoonA smiles

“Excuse me”

I walk to the changing room and take a sit there. I need time to be alone. I don’t know why. I dream about this since forever. In my fall fashion show, Jonghyun will walk to the stage and the end of the show and propose me. But... The reality... He even didn’t show up in the beginning show. He show up when the fashion was over.

“Come on Sica... This isn’t over. You can do it. There will be a perfect time” I say to myself. Yeah I bet Jonghyun still search the right time to purpose me. And it will be so romantic.

KNOCK KNOCK

I gasp. I stand up and check my self. I take a deep breath and open it

“Are you okay ?”

I smile “Yeah I’m fine Jong”

“Sorry, the meeting it’s like forever. I can’t see you walking on the runaway” He pouted

I giggle and give him a little peck on his lips “It’s okay. At least you come when the show is over”

He wrap his arms around my waist and grins “Congratulation Jung Jessica”

“Thank you Kim Jonghyun”

“Let’s celebrate with the others! Minho keep whine to not go to the club since Yuri Noona is pregnant but Yuri Noona is okay...” Jonghyun roll his eyes

“Will you be over protective to me when I pregnant ?”

Instead answering first; he kisses my lips with passionate one “I don’t need to wait you until pregnant. I’ll be over protective toward you since I know you” I smile and kiss his cheek “Love you Dino” Before he kisses me again, suddenly

“Oh great! You can do it later in your house guys. My wife is pregnant and I don’t want to her to wait so long because both of you have your moment here” Minho is folding his arms in front of his chest

I giggle “Sorry Minho... Let me change my clothes first”

“You ruin my moment” Jonghyun pouts as we break the hug

“As you never ruin my moment with Yuri” Minho says as he leaves us alone. I laugh softly “Go with them. I’ll change my clothes first”

“Need help ?” He smirks

“No”

“I’ll wait as we arrive at home for the help” He whispers before he smirks again

I hit his arms lightly “Go!”

“Okay okay... Ice Princess” He says as he walks away. I shout back before close the door “I hear that”

 

 

 

 

I'm update!! I hope you guys like it. Please comment so I know what do you think about this fic and chapter also. Thank you ^^ Comment and Subscribe are love <3 HAPPY MINYUL MONTH ^^