Chapter 20

You're my truly destiny ♥

Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling

--

 

 

Yuri POV

It’s been five days that I’ve been searching Minho in Jeju and the result is nothing. There’s no sign about him. I wrap my arms as I stare at the window in my room; I don’t know what should I do now. I don’t know how should I… Explain this to Yoogeun. Suddenly; a tears escape from my corner eyes

“Yul”

I quickly wipe it and turn around “Yes ?”

Siwon enters my room “Are you crying again ?” I just smile weakly at him and he quickly hugs me “I’m sorry Yul… I try my best… B—“ I cut him off as I pull the hug more tightly “I’m sure that he’s still alive somewhere. He’s not dead yet”

“Yunho wants to meet us at the lobby” He says. I nod slightly at him and follow him to the lobby; Siwon holds my hand as we walk out from the elevator. I take a deep breath and let it out. Yunho stands up as he saw us walking to his direction

He bows and smiles “Good morning Siwon-ssi… Yuri-ssi”

“Good morning Yunho-ssi” Siwon nods slightly and then we take a seat; Yunho take a deep breath and let it out as he give Siwon a file. Siwon take it and read it, after that he looks at Yunho “Are you sure about this ?”

“I’m sorry Siwon-ssi… Our team already tried our best to search your brother. But there’s no single sign of him. The rescuers already search around Jeju but the result still zero. The Police Station… Already give up, therefore they’ll postpone your cases and state that your brother is…… dead” Yunho sighs “I’m sorry Siwon-ssi… Yuri-ssi… We already tried our best”

 “No… I believe he’s still alive somewhere. Please help me Yunho-ssi! Please” I beg at Yunho as I cry; Siwon hold my arms “Yuri… Calm down”

“NO!! HOW COME I SHOULD CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW ?!!  MINHO ISN’T DEAD YET!! NO” I shout at him; everyone at the lobby is looking at us. Siwon quickly hugs me and try to make me calm. Yunho sighs and look down “I’m sorry Siwon-ssi… But you should give a call to your family and inform them about this and prepare Minho’s funeral”

Siwon looks at Yunho and nods slowly as he keep hold me in his arms while I crying really hard

I’m not ready yet… I’m not ready to leave alone

Minho… How could you do this to me ?

End Of POV

 

Jessica POV

I greet her as I hear Krystal walks out from her room “Good morning Baby Jung”

“Morning Unnie” Krystal smiles as she take a seat in front of me at the pantry; she tie her hair into a bun and sip her tea “Do you know where Jongin is ?”

“Oh your boyfriend is going to the gym with Jonghyun this morning” I say as I read W magazine

“How come you can wake up earlier than me, Unnie ?”

I giggle as I look at her “Jonghyun wake me up. I really want to sleep again but I don’t know… I can’t sleep” I pout at her

“Ah I see… Anyway… I keep forgot to ask you about this”

“What is it ?” My eyes look at the one of the beauty tips article

“Where’s Minho Oppa ?”

I stop reading and look at her “Soojung… Are you still have a feeling for him ?”

“It isn’t like that Unnie. I remember when Yoogeun said Yuri Unnie is searching Minho Oppa. But I always forgot to ask you about this since you’re so busy with your work. So, Where is he ?”

I sip my tea and sighs “Are you sure you want to know where is he ?” Krystal nods. I close my magazine and take a deep breath and let it out; I begin to tell her the whole story. Krystal seems shock when I told him that Minho is missing.

“You’re not lying, right Unnie ?”

“Why should I lying ? He’s really missing”

I can see it Krystal’s tears escape from her eyes. I stand up and quickly hug her “Soojung… Please don’t cry. I believe the police and FBI already try their best to find Minho”

“It must be hard for Yuri Unnie” Krystal cries

Suddenly my phone makes a sound; I pull off the hug and pick up my phone, It’s YoonA

“Yes Yoong ?”

“Where are you Sica ?”

“Home. Just finish breakfast. Why ?”

“Where’s Jonghyun ?”

“Still at the Gym. Yoong… You sound so serious. What’s going on ?”

“Pack your stuff. Let’s meet at Minho’s house”

“W…What happen ? Yoong… You make me scared” I glance at Krystal; Krystal quickly stand up and hold my hand

“Yuri needs us”

“Yuri ? Is she already back at Seoul ?”

“I-I can’t explain it to you right now. Just meet me there”

“O…Okay…” and then I hung up the call. I look at Krystal, she rubs my arms “Unnie… What’s going on ?” She asks. I bit my lower lips “I feel something bad will happen”

“Unnie… Stop talking non sense”

“No… I’m not Krystal”

Suddenly the door open: I can hear Jonghyun laughing with Jongin as they enter the apartment. Jonghyun smiles widely as he saw me “Hey my baby” he walks towards me and hugs me, kisses my forehead. He frowns “What’s wrong ?”

“A… Ani”

Jonghyun glances at Krystal as she hugs Jongin “What’s going on here ?” He asks

Krystal glares at Jonghyun “I hate you Oppa”

“Huh ? I’m not doing anything wrong”

“Why you didn’t tell me about Minho Oppa ?”

Jonghyun glances at me and says “I thought we already agree not to tell her soon”

“Soon ? It’s been 5 days and you didn’t tell me anything ?! I hate you!”

Jongin rubs Krystal’s arms “Hey sweetheart… calm down”

“I can’t Jongin!”

I let out a deep sigh and look at Krystal “Stop it Soojung! This is my fault! I decide not to tell you. Because I know… Minho is one of best Oppa for you…” and then I look at Jonghyun “YoonA… Want to meet us at Minho’s house”

“House ? You mean… his parents house ?”

I nod slowly “Yes…”

“Sica… Tell me what’s going on ?”

“Yuri need us”

End Of POV

 

YoonA POV

I keep hold Donghae’s hand as we walk out from the car. Everyone is wearing clothes with black color. I bit my lower lips and glance at Donghae “Donghae…”

“Let’s go” I nod slowly as we enter the house

Flower is everywhere; everyone looks sad. Including Ahjussi Ken who stand so far from Yoogeun who keep playing ball alone. Donghae bows at Ahjussi Ken “Ahjussi Ken”

“Mr. Lee Donghae… Nice to see you here” Ahjussi Ken bows back

“Where’s Aunty and Uncle ?”

“They still at their room… Mr. Siwon will arrive soon”

“Ah I see… I’ll take care of Yoogeun, Ahjussi”

Ahjussi Ken smiles and bows as he excuse himself. I look at Donghae “Tell me what’s going on ? You just tell me that Yuri needs us. What’s exactly happen ?”

Donghae smiles lightly and kisses my forehead “The police… Already give up to search Minho… The statement already out saying that… He…”

“He what ?”

“He’s dead”

“W…What ?”

“Aunty Yoong Uncle Hae!” Yoogeun shouts; Donghae just smiles at me before he bends on his knee to hugs Yoogeun “Hey there Buddy”

“Uncle! Nana and Aunty Sun takes me hele along with Sola Noona”

Donghae smiles as he ruffles Yoogeun’s hair “Really ? Where are they ?”

“Inside at the backyald. They’le playing with flowels

“Really ? Let’s meet them” Donghae says as he holds Yoogeun’s little hand; he glance at me “YoonA, let’s go” I nod slightly. I shouldn’t cry. Come on YoonA, you can’t cry. If you cry, Yoogeun will ask you and you’ll cry more harder. Donghae holds my hands too as we walk to the backyard to meet Sunye Unnie and Ahjumma Lin

“YoonA-ya” Ahjumma Lin looks at me. I can’t hold it anymore. I run and hug her as my tears keep come out. Ahjumma cries too “I can’t believe it YoonA-ya”

“Me too Ahjumma. We should stay strong for Yuri” I say as I pull off the hug; she wipes my tears. I look at Sunye Unnie and hug her too “Stop crying YoonA-ah… Yoogeun is looking at you. He’s still didn’t know what happen”

I nod slowly as I pull off the hug; I smile at Sora “Hey Sora”

“Hey Aunty” Sora smiles

“When they’ll arrive ?” Donghae asks Sunye Unnie; Sunye Unnie looks at her watch “Their plane already landed an hour ago. Taecyeon is picking up them at the airport”

Soon; every guest is already at the backyard; I saw Minho’s mother along with his father and his cousin, Sulli. Me and Donghae greet them; Minho’s mother just smile lightly and hugs Donghae “Donghae-ah… Thank you for take care Minho…”

“Aunty… I never regret at all to know Minho. He’s my brother too just like Siwon”

Minho’s father nods slowly and pats Donghae’s shoulder “Thank you Donghae. Thank you so much” and they take a seat at the front seat. Sulli who is still crying take a seat behind Minho’s parents along with Taemin.

Yoogeun who didn’t know anything yet; look at the others with frown look on his face. He pouts and look at Donghae “Why evelyone is cly ?”

“They’re sad Yoogeunnie”

“Why ?”

I bend on knee and smile lightly at him “Let’s grab something sweet at the kitchen. Your mommy will arrive soon. Let’s surprise her”

“Mommy is coming home ?” I nod at him

“Yeay! Let’s dlawing aunty. Come on Sola Noona” Yoogeun says as he runs to inside the house with Sora. I smile at Donghae “I’ll take care Yoogeun”

Donghae nods slowly “I’ll be here”

I don’t know how… How Yuri will explain everything to Yoogeun. That his father, Minho is dead

End Of POV

 

Jonghyun POV

As we arrive at Minho’s house; I look around. Why there’s so many reporters out there ? Why there’s so many flower at the outside. I frown and look at Jessica “What’s going on ?”

Jessica shrugs “I don’t know either”

“It can’t be, right ?” Krystal says

I shake my head “No…” We walk out from the car and walk inside the house. It’s so gloomy inside. And then I saw Donghae Hyung there. Standing near the backyard’s door

“Hyung”

Donghae Hyung looks at me and nods slowly “What’s going on ?” Jessica asks

Donghae Hyung sighs and looks down and then smiles lightly “The police already give out the statement. Minho is died”

No!! It can’t be! NO! Minho isn’t die!!

“No!! Oppa you’re lying right ?” Krystal cries; Jongin quickly hugs her; Donghae Hyung shakes his head “I hope I’m just lying. But it’s true baby Jung”

“Oh god… Minho” I murmur; Jessica quickly hugs me

“Where’s Yuri now ?” She asks

“In a minute, she’ll arrive. YoonA is with Yoogeun”

“Minho…” I keep murmur as I hug Jessica tightly. Yes, I’m crying silently. My friend, my best friend, my buddy, my partner in crime. He’s leaving me now…

End Of POV

 

Yuri POV

“Yuri… We arrive”

I just stare at the window without saying anything. Siwon looks at Taecyeon Oppa and nods slowly; he walks first to the house leaving Taecyeon Oppa and me alone. Taecyeon Oppa takes a seat at the backseat with me

“Yul”

“Why”

“Why is everyone leave me ? First Appa and Umma… and now… Minho… Why? I’m jinxed Oppa. I should be the one who died not them”

“Yul… Don’t say that”

“It’s true” Taecyeon Oppa quickly hugs me tightly; and then once again I cry, in his arms. He my hair softly “Don’t ever say that. You’re miracle Yul. My miracle. If it isn’t because of you, I already suicide… God loves them so much, that’s why he takes them first. Of course God loves us too. He knows that we can be strong. You still have me, Nana and your best friend. And don’t forget you have Yoogeun. Don’t ever think you’re a jinxed because you aren’t at all”

“Oppa…” I cry harder

“Sshh…. It’s okay just cry before we face the other people. Oppa is here for you and always will”

Should I believe Minho is die ? But somehow I feel that… He’s still alive… Somewhere

End Of POV

 

Siwon POV

Taecyeon Hyung is still hugging Yuri in the car; I let out a deep sigh. Yuri didn’t say anything since Yunho told us about The Police statement. And now… I should face my parents…

“Siwon!”

A pair of arms hugs my waist tightly; from the scent, I know it’s Jaekyung. I pull off the hug and smile “Hey. Sorry I didn’t call you these days”

“It’s okay baby. Chanyeol-ssi already told me everything. I understand that”

“Thank you for understand about my condition right now” Jaekyung smiles and pecks my lips “I love you. That’s why”

“Let’s go meet my parents” I say as I hold her hand; we walk to the backyard. Father John already there, leading the funeral of Minho. I saw Appa is holding Umma while she keeps crying. I take a deep breath and let it out. Someone taps my shoulder and I turn around, it’s Donghae. I quickly hug him

“He’s gone Hae”

“I know…” We pull off the hug and he asks “Where’s Yuri ?”

“Still at the car”

“Siwon Hyung”

Jonghyun was there with Jessica along with Krystal and a guy, I assume he’s Krystal’s boyfriend. I smile weakly at him “Hey Jong. Thanks for coming”

“I’m sorry to hear that Siwon” Jessica says

“Thank you Jess. I hope you can forgive Minho’s mistake” I smile and look at Krystal “You too Krys” Krystal just nods slightly as she keep wipes her tears who still coming down from her eyes

“Where’s Yuri ?” Jessica asks

“She’ll be here soon”

I excused myself from them and walk to my parents. I bend on knee in front of them “Umma… Appa… I’m sorry” I say as I look down; My mother quickly hugs me “Siwon-ah…. My big boy…” and then she’s start to sobbing again

“Umma… Minho is fine now… Just pray for him and he will have a good rest” I say at her

Appa take a deep breath and let it out “Siwon-ah… Where’s Yuri ?”

I turn around and found Yuri walking to the backyard with Taecyeon Hyung holding her. As she saw YoonA; she quickly hugs her and crying more hard. I stand up and take a seat beside My mother as Jaekyung sits beside me.

Yeah… He’s gone… Should I feel happy or not ?

End Of POV

 

Yuri POV

Everyone is hugging me, telling me that I should be patient with all of this happen. No, I’ll never be patient. I believe Minho is still alive somewhere. But no one is believe what I’m saying. As the funeral is finish. Everyone shake their hands to me, Umma, Appa and also Siwon as they’re leaving one by one. Umma’s face still looks red, I think she’s crying all night same as me. Well, Appa and Siwon try to be strong for Umma and…. For me I think.

“Yul…”

I turn around and saw YoonA “Yoong… Thank you for coming”

“Anytime Yul… You can live with us if you want”

“Yoong, thank you for your offer. But I’ll be fine with Yoogeun”

“Or maybe you can live with us” Jessica says; I smile weakly “Guys… I’ll be fine thank you”

“Noona… You can count on us anytime, you know”

“Thank you Jonghyun”

“Yuri Unnie… I’m sorry to hear that” And that’s Krystal; I stand up and hugs her “Thank you Krys. I hope you can meet Minho without this thing happen”

“Unnie…” Krystal mumbles as we pull off the hug “This is my fiancé, Kim Jongin. Kai this is Yuri Unnie”

I bow at him “Annyeonghaseyo” and he bows back

“MOMMY IS BACK!!!”

I turn around and I saw my precious boy… He’s smiling widely and runs to me. I smile weakly at him as I bend on knee waiting him to arrive in my arms

“Mommy… I miss you” He says as he hugs me; snuggle his head into my neck. I hug him really tightly and hold my tears “I miss you more my baby”

He kisses my cheek “Ale you clying ? Ale you sad ?”

“No… I’m crying because I miss you” I say to him; He smiles “Whele’s Daddy ?”

The others who’s watching our reunion can’t stand it; some of them is start to crying again. Yoogeun looks so confuse and suddenly Siwon walks to him and ruffles his hair “Yoogeunnie… How about we playing soccer while let your Mommy rest for awhile ? How is it ?”

Leally ? Okay! Mommy I’m going to play with Won Uncle. Hae Uncle Jong Uncle and…..” He looks at Krystal’s boyfriend, Jongin and glance at Jessica – asking to help him “It’s Kai Uncle, Yoogeunnie” Krystal says

“Ah yes… you can joins too” Yoogeun smiles widely; and really looks like Minho

Siwon smiles and hold Yoogeun’s hand “Let’s go” and all the boys leave to play soccer in the outside – in the front yard

It’s really rare… Siwon never wants to play with Yoogeun but now… He seems like it. Maybe, he can help me to act like Yoogeun’s father for awhile…

“Hey Yuri-ssi… Remember me ? I’m Jaekyung, Siwon’s fiancé. Sorry to hear what happen to your husband” She smiles

Or maybe not…..


 

 

 

Update update update! hehehe... I hope you like this chapter ^^ anyway... how's your reaction when you know about YoonA and Seunggi ? Mine is.... OMG I PUT THEM ON FANFIC....!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! But I'll support all my idols to go dating lol! comment and subscribe are very welcome <33 - Sillyfish