Of Ties and Necklaces

Ours: Khuntoria Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the alarm clock resonates in the bedroom. Nickhun groans slowly and pulls the blanket to block the deafening sound. A minute later, the sound stops and Nickhun smiles in satisfaction. 'At last, I can sleep without disturbance'. 

 

Not a while later, someone shakes his body and pulls his blanket. Nickhun knows who the person is, as there are only two of them living in the house. Groaning again, Nickhun opens his eyes, though very slowly.

 

"Baby, I wanna sleep." He tells the person with his morning voice.

"You'll be late for work if you sleep more. It's already 7.15 now, honey." The person's sweet voice says to him.

 

What he hears completely throws him out of the bed. 'Oh frickery frick.' He dashes to the bathroom to get ready to work, leaving the person who wakes him up behind, chuckling.

 

The said person is chuckling seeing her husband's antics. 'Maybe this is what they call the sweetness of marriage life.' She thinks and heads down to prepare breakfast.

 

While she is preparing breakfast for both of them, a pair of arm sneak their way around her waist. It isn't something to be shocked about as it is like their morning routine. She smiles and turns around. What greets her is a kiss on the lips with a sweet "good morning, baby girl." No matter how many times he has said it before, her cheeks always heat up and turn red. Well, it's not like she can help it if her husband is being a cheesy ball.

 

"Aishh.. I'm not a baby girl anymore." She says while freeing herself from the hug.

"But, you'll always be my baby, Vic." Nickhun says with a pout.

 

Not missing the chance, Victoria pecks her husband on the lips and smiles brightly.

 

"Okay, okay. I am your baby girl. But that'll change once we have our baby girl. Got it?"

"Seems like someone is eager to get a baby. Should we try harder honey?" Nickhun asks. His voice gets ier and ier every moment. 

 

Victoria pushes her husband aside and shake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter