Stuck

Ours: Khuntoria Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria likes working for Royale Inc. Maybe some would say her job is boring, but for her, even if she is offered a million dollar, she would still choose her current job. What is it, you may ask?

 

She is the Royale Inc.'s CEO's personal assistant. Some people may scoff when she says that. But, they just don't understand. They say being a P.A is hard if you have a mean boss.

 

But Victoria would say, what is so hard when you never meet your boss? 

 

It's true. She has never met her boss, simply because her boss never comes to his office. He always either travels around the world or stays at home while doing his work. 

 

But, how does she knows that her boss is a guy when she never meets him?

 

Well, safe to say that she heard his name when was first recruited. 'Mr. Horvejkul', as she remembers. She never knows his full name though. It feels like her boss doesn't like to be known or something.

 

Back to the story, Victoria always does her work diligently even if there is no one to check up on her. She would organise the meetings, send the important files and also invite him to come to the event at the company even if he doesn't show up via emails. She knows that she won't get any replies but, she waits nonetheless.

 

'Is it so hard to say thanks?' 

 

Well, maybe he does show up but Victoria doesn't know how he looks like. It doesn't help that whenever he is asked to give a speech, he would always decline.

 

 

it is Monday. Just an ordinary day for her. She is typing a report on her computer when she receives an email. That is still ordinary but, what makes her surprised is that the email is from her boss.

 

'Can you come to the Empire Apartment on the 15th floor? I have a report that must be given to a clien. The report is on the table in the living room. I can go there myself but I'm somewhere else. Thx.'

 

She is nervous at first at the thought of meeting her boss, but isn't it a great opportunity? She can finally meet her boss after a month of working for him. 

 

Without wasting any time, she immediately takes her car key and heads towards the parking lot. It is a great thing that the apartment block is nearby. 

 

 

Arriving at the apartment block, she is stunned for a moment. She knows that Empire is a big name but, she never knows it is super big. The interior is so luxurious that she thinks she may dirties the floor with her high heels. When she is in front of the elevator, she remembers that her boss never tells her about his apartment keys. 'Maybe he left it with the receptionist.'

 

Going to the receptionist, she prays that asking for the key would be no problem. Her prayer is not answered though when the receptionist looks at her with a weird stare. 

 

"I'm sorry, Miss. But, we can't just give the key without a confirmation. Besides, Mr. Horvejkul never said anything about a visitor or his personal assistant." 

 

Victoria sighs and nods. She walks away dejectedly to the elevator. She tries thinking positive. 'Maybe he left it under the doormat or something.' With he thought in mind, she steps into the elevator when it opens. The door is about to close when she hears somone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter