Happy Birthday Kyungsoo-oppa! (2)

Especially For You

The EXO's late lunch finally ended. The girls cleaned the table and washed the dishes voluntarily without being told which surprised  Kyungsoo. Them being girls is a lot different to the lazy boys he was with before. But because Kyungsoo is the type of person who is not used in watching people do the work by themselves without him helping, he still insisted to take part even the girls stopped him.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo thought his birthday celebration is done, but well, these girls have something in mind. Right after they finished cleaning and washing, the girls gathered and went to the corner of the house which made him curious. He walked towards them to listen and participate in whatever it is they are up to.

 

 

"Hey, what---"

 

"Stop right there oppa. This is a girl talk. You?" Chen told him crossed-arms and looking to him from head to toe. "Not allowed here." The girl finished while shaking her head.

 

 

Kyungsoo's brows connected and even with hesitation he still nodded. "Uhm. Ok? So I'll go now?"

 

"Of course!" All the girls shouted in unison.

 

"Woah! That was loud! Ok. Ok. Got it." Kyungsoo said in disbelief and he made big steps to go away them as soon as possible. He sat on the couch and pulled his earphones out his pockets as he play songs from his phone. He will wait in the living room till the girls  finished whatever business they are doing right now.

 

 

 

Five, ten, fifteen. Fifteen minutes had passed and the girls are still talking together. He plugged out one of his earphones and tried to hear something he could from his seat. Unfortunately, only giggling and girls hitting each other while squealing is what he witnessed.

 

 

Little did he know, in that corner of the room, the ladies are planning on something.

 

 

 

***

 

 

"Baek..." Kris called.

 

"Yes unnie?"

 

"Why did you call us? Soo's waiting for us and I cannot take to let that irresistible man be alone. He needed to be with gorgeous girls like me." Kris paused for a while and giggled. "I'll accompany him so he won't get bored. I'll not make him feel bored."

 

"Actually unnie, I already thought of that, and that's the reason why I called everyone. I want to share something brilliant."

 

"What is it? Don't let us be curious even more!" Sehun whined and all others agreed.

 

"Ok. Ok. Excited much? Here. Let's watch movie with him. A romance movie that will show how great it is to love and be loved too by the one you treasure the most." Baekhyun dramatically explained with her eyes dreamily and hands clasped together on her chest. "Then while watching, we'll feed him the caramel flavored popcorn. That is so sweet right?"

 

"Eeeh!" Kai squeaked almost jumping on her place. "That's great! I really like it! I should get to be the first one to be beside him!"

 

"Me too! Me too!" The girls exclaimed not long after like they're afraid to be left out of something.

 

"Hep! Hep! Hep!" Baekhyun stopped the noise. She eyed Kyungsoo for a second to know if the man is disturbed by their mess. Good thing he isn't, he has his earphones on and she sighed, knowing Kyungsoo, with his caring personality, he will surely ran by their side just to check if everyone's okay. "Minimize your noise! Soo might be disturbed. And hey, I'm the one who proposed this idea so I should be the one who will get the place beside him first!"

 

"That's unfair! Let us do rock, paper, scissors!" Tao suggested.

 

"Hey that's a lot more unfair!" Kris exclaimed.

 

"Fine! I agree!" Xiumin said. "I'll win this game!" The others soon approved too in Tao's proposition. Kris only bit her lip and rolled her eyes in annoyance. Why do they always end up running things with rock, paper, scissors?! This is really unfair!

 

"Wait a minute! What's the connection of the movie and popcorn to the something 'brilliant' you say, huh?" Chanyeol questioned.

 

"I don't get it. What is it again? I forgot some details Baek.." Yixing said alongside Chanyeol and she earned disbelieving look from her friends.

 

"Same here Baek. Please elaborate more. I'm interested in your idea." Suho told Baekhyun who's currently checking her nails. But the latter just rolled her eyes.

 

 

"I think, Luhan-unnie and I got some hints." Tao proudly voiced out as she knows she understood something others didn't.

 

"Let me state what we know Tao-yah." Luhan communicated with Tao using her sparkling eyes which makes her so beautiful.

 

The panda girl nodded.

 

"The 'brilliant idea' Baek has in mind is really  brilliant. Why? Because if we watch the movie together with him, each of us has the chance to be with our squishy Do Kyungie. We'll spend the whole afternoon till night with him watching the movie. And if he says he's sleepy, we can let him lean to us and whoever the lucky one he chose among us, could have the chance to cuddle him while sleeping." Luhan fanned herself for a while before continuing. "Eeeeh! It should be me!" She squealed, and the others soon followed and they started hitting each other now that their feels can't be held back anymore. They continued imagining cuddling the sleeping Kyungsoo and giggle right after but only stopped when Luhan next said, "but let's go get the things  we needed first. Blankets, cushions. And others we can use. Make sure you won't feel sleepy immediately ok? This is a battle for the strongest! Cuddle Soo! Cuddle Soo! Cuddle Soo!"

 

All then chant 'cuddle Soo' in the end upon understanding the plan.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Kyungsoo's trail of balloon thoughts popped when he was startled by the voices of the girls. He still has his earphones but the girls' sudden noise, (he isn't sure if what he heard is really 'laddle sew') is enough to make him jump from the couch.

 

 

He is 100% awake, and he knows the girls were on the other end of the dorm several seconds ago, but he doesn't know how in a blink of an eye, they are already gone, went inside of their rooms and go out with a bunch of blankets and pillows carried along.

 

 

 

"Hey. What's the fuss all about?", he asked to satisfy his curiosity but no one answered him though. He looked around and he saw all the girls smiling and seemed too indulge in the blankets and pillows to answer him. He pouted. What's with them? They're difficult to read! Goodness. Are all girls like them?

 

 

The foam-dragging Chanyeol and Kai caught his attention. They then spread the foam on the floor and distributed the pillows all over. Minutes later and they are done, everyone pulled him down the couch and hurriedly placed themselves beside him which kinda scared him that made his eyes triple bigger than its original size.

 

 

Chanyeol and Kris are on his both sides. Tao, Yixing, Chen and Suho behind,  Sehun and Baekhyun in front (he praises himself for indian sitting because if not, he's sure Sehun or Baekhyun might be between him which is really awkward) Kai is on his right lap and Luhan with Xiumin on his left.

 

 

 

"What... is.... this?", he slowly asked and it starts freaking him out when the beautiful ladies (yet a bit creepy he thinks) just remained silent. He turned his head from left to right to see all the girls intently staring at him while smiling (evilly?). They seemed to  have something on their mind and it is getting really scary for Kyungsoo. These strange actions of the girls surrounding him are reminding him of the sasaengs and ----- "Ooof!"

 

 

Kyungsoo was caught off guard and he thinks he is squeezed real hard when all the girls suddenly hug him tight.

 

 

 

"Ha. I. Ha. Wait. Ha. I. Need. Ha. To. Breathe. Ha."

 

He said puffing and the girls free him immediately while muttering "Oh, sorry".

 

 

Well, the girls did really pull away from the rib-crushing hug and let him breathe steadily again,  thanks to all of them except Sehun.  Yeap. Except Sehun. The maknae Oh Sehun who still has her arms wrapped on his small waist.

 

 

"Uh. Sehunnie?"

 

"Yes oppa?" She responded but tightened his embraced more.

 

"Can you pull away now...." Kyungsoo doesn't need to ask Sehun now because Chanyeol and Kai made the job for him. They pull Sehun away from him but Sehun's grip on his waist is really tight that he was dragged along.

 

 

Sehun accidentally lie on the floor and him pulled along, was on top of the skinny girl.

 

 

 

 

 

Awkward.

 

Awkward.

 

Awkward.

 

 

 

 

What an awkward position for Kyungsoo and it is another reason for him to widen his eyes. The girls around are also shocked and the, well, not really cute position, made them shrieked.

 

 

"Go away! Go away from her!" All the girls said in terror. He immediately stood up when Sehun loosen her hold.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It was an accident. That was really inappropriate. But I didn't mean it." He bowed several times to show he is really sorry but he was surprised to see the girls are worried of him rather than their maknae.

 

"Soo-oppa? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Kai worriedly asked and his noonas nodded too to know if he's really fine.

 

"Yes. Yes. Nothing's wrong about me." Everyone sighed after hearing he's ok. Then some of the girls went to the kitchen, maybe to grab some of their snacks. Only Chen and Chanyeol were left. "But I think, you should check Sehunnie first." He threw a glance on the youngest girl and saw her red-faced, pouted then smiled alone like a crazy girl. What is she?

 

 

 

"Don't mind her. She's stupid." Chanyeol said annoyed.

 

"She's enjoying so much. Such a brat." Chen described Sehun while smoothing Kyungsoo's shirt.

 

"Thanks Chen-Chen noona. It's alright. Don't mind me. I can manage."

 

"Hey! Stop talking about me like that! You know, I can't help it. Oppa is so cute and huggable. I want to be with him. Oppaaaa!" Sehun cried while extending her arms like asking for something.

 

Deja vu. I think this already happened.. Kyungsoo told himself when he recalled a scene of Sehun acting and saying the exact lines like this.

 

 

"Uhh. Noona. Stop it." Kyungsoo said when he felt Chen's hands just right on his abdomen.

 

"I actually thought of that already. I'm just checking you out. But well, no abs. But no excess fats too. It's cute, soft and squishy. Nice body~~" Chen sang the last lines while stopping her smile at the blushing Kyungsoo. She lightly pinched Kyungsoo's tummy and then his cheeks. "Aigoo. Kyung-kyung is too cute."

 

 

"Ehem. Troll faced girl naming Chen, please stop touching my oppa." Chanyeol tapped Chen's hands away and Chen only shouted "Ya! Giant elf!"

 

"Short-legged camel."

 

Chen whined but she only let the other girl's words came to her ears and let it out just after a second. She linked her arms with the frozen Kyungsoo telling him, "with or without abs, you're still handsome." She tilted her head to see the small man which eventually look up at her after. She smiled but the man just forced a smile. "Problem?"

 

Kyungsoo shook his head as they choose their place on the floor with foam above it just in front of the flat screen TV.

 

"Let's watch the movie now then."

 

***

 

I have no abs.

 

She just slapped that truth in my face.

 

I really have no abs which ladies like..

 

That hurt my ego!

 

Do I need to start doing more work outs now?

 

Yes. I need to.

 

I need to have toned muscles. So I can wear sleeveless shirts this time.

 

I need to. So I'll be broader now.

 

Yes. You really need Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

"What's the matter with Kyungsoo?" Suho asked. She is worried at the sight of nodding nonstop Kyungsoo.

 

"I don't know. When we came back from the kitchen he's already like that." Xiumin answered her.

 

"He's not giving attention to the movie. He seemed loss." Baekhyun pouted.

 

"Did someone among us here with the exception of me, has done something to him?" Yixing blurted out.

 

"Ya! Chanyeol-unnie did you do something to make him lose his mind?"

 

"He-hey! I didn't do anything Tao! Don't accuse me! Maybe it's Sehun or Chen-unnie!"

 

"What?! Why me? It's Chen!"

 

"What now? I'm innocent! And Chen? Chen only? No unnie?"

 

"Fine! Chen-unnie said something to him earlier!"

 

"What?!!" Kris exclaimed. "Hey cat faced what did you do to my baby?"

 

"Hey. What are you doing to me? Why are you all like that?!" She whined when she noticed she was been called differently every time. But everyone just stayed glaring. "I just said he has no abs! And that he's cute and squishy!"

 

"What! That is so mean! How could you?!" Kai quickly approached Chen and loosely held her neck, shaking her.

 

"Ya! Ya! Ya!"

 

"I told you, she did something. And it's not me!" Sehun said as she let out a tongue at Chen.

 

"Idiot maknae! And what is so wrong about it? I just told the truth! And I even complimented him!"

 

"No! For the good popcorn's sake. Having abs and toned muscles are man's pride. Just like how we work hard for our curves! And geez, you're worse than Yixing!"

 

"Why me now? Luhan unnie!" Yixing cried.

 

Luhan just let her face her palm.

 

"Have you forgotten how Kyungsoo hates being called cute? He doesn't want people see him small even if he really is. Aish. Chen!"

 

 

"Omo." Chen covered . She totally forgot it. How could she.. "Oh no. I'll say sorry then!"

 

"Yeah! Better! I wouldn't be surprised if he ignores you." Tao said.

 

 

They all look at the TV screen when they see it's almost ending, and then look at Kyungsoo next. Back at the TV and at the cute man again.

 

 

Kyungsoo felt pairs of eyes digging hole into his skin. He looked at the girls who are biting their lips. And him, who has unconsciously tapping his forefinger right below his bottom lip. Maybe a mannerism he has everytime he is thinking deep about something. "Mwo?"

 

He tore his gaze from them, and..

 

When he saw  the movie, then the girls again, he realized that was a wrong move. Really wrong.

 

The ending scene of the corny romance movie he didn't even bother to remember the title, is a kiss. He became flustered and uneasy. Especially when he heard someone say, "The hero's lips is ugly. I prefer to kiss heart-shaped ones. And Soo fits."  He even felt shy when the girls agreed.

 

 

He stand up and told them he'll be heading at his room. He'll take a rest and spend the night there. He's being uneasy and uncomfortable with the girls. He's been around guys often and being a thorn among the beautiful roses isn't easy. How could he if the girls keep acting like that?

 

 

"Oppa..."

 

 

He heard someone call him and he saw it's Kai. She's blushing and he doesn't know why. Kai's eyes keep on wandering around and she cannot start speaking. Kyungsoo is bothered and so even a little awkward, he kneeled in front of the sitting girl on the floor upon arriving by her side.

 

"Kai-yah." He hold the girl's shoulders and squeezed it lightly. "What is it?"

 

 

Kai shook her head. "Hehe. I just wanna say, Happy birthday again." Kai finally said.

 

Kyungsoo smiled. A genuine smile. "Thanks." He pinched Kai's still pink cheeks. He's about to stand up but the tan girl started to talk again.

 

"Uhm. Oppa. If you won't mind, this night must be the last time, you know, we'll be in this state, as a girl, so as a remembrance, can you uhm, give us a good night kiss? Hehe. If you won't mind. Only if ---"

 

 

He didn't bother to let Kai finish her sentence. He planted a soft kiss on Kai's forehead and on the girls too. Kissing a lady on the forehead is a sign of pure love and respect. He love his friends and he respects them even this unusual thing happened or not. He smiled when he's done giving the girls their good night kiss. It is a big thing for him, but he chose not to continue minding, because Kai has asked politely and this might be really the last moment they'll be in a girl's body and heart.

 

He stood up and put his hands inside his pockets. "Good night beautiful ladies." He turned around and walk his way to his room but he heard Chen cry.

 

"Kyung-Kyung is angry with me. Huhu. He didn't kiss and bid me good night! Waaah! He didn't smile to me." She whined. Kyungsoo just stood still feet away in front of his room. He is listening to Chen's drama. He is smiling and he is enjoying it. Actually, he isn't mad at her, he just got a little insecure of himself when Chen stated it like it isn't a big thing. Because for him, it is.

 

 

"I'm sorry my Kyung-Kyung!"

 

He laughed in his mind and made his way to Chen. He kissed Chen on her temple and she immediately stop whining. "Forehead only? Not on the lips?" She asked with big eyes.

 

He chuckled and ruffled her hair. The other female shouted "Chen!!" and that made him laugh even more.

 

 

"Good night noona."

 

He went to his room and closed the door, but even before he succeed, another question was thrown to him.

 

"Can we sleep with you?"

 

 

Chanyeol is always surprising. He smiled, amused by the giant-eared.

 

"No. Boys and girls without commitment shouldn't be sleeping together." He just said and closed the door.

 

He's looking forward for tomorrow's events. His birthday came as a big surprise and he wonders what would happen tomorrow. His birthday is really memorable, seeing his friends turn into girls right on his special day is more than a surprise and he hopes everything will turn normal after he wakes up. He really hopes.

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

Hello! ^^

I was not around for a very long time. Hah! I thought I'll be free. Life's busy. XD

School specifically, especially with my course. Huuuh.

 

But hey, I miss my AFF friends. :)

 

To all taken, married, in love:

Happy Valentine's day!

Happy Hearts day!

 

And to those who are single:

Happy weekend! :D

 

Q: If you were to date an EXO member, (only one) who would you choose? Except your bias ok? :D

 

I like Kyung-Kyung and aside from him, I want Chanyeol oppa! Hahaha. *^_^*

 

Please leave me comments :) ;).