Happy Birthday Kyungsoo-oppa! (1)

Especially For You

"Guyyyyyys. Please minimize your noise and your mess too. It's hard to do the chores alone. Don't you pity me? It's getting exhaustive at times to do the cleaning all by yourself." Kyungsoo sighed and rubbed his eyes. He's really tired and sleepy now. "Can you atleast be considerate? You're not only the ones who stay here so please show some care for our place. I'm not always here to clean up you know."

 

He just came home after buying groceries and meeting his co-actor Jo Insung to have a small chitchat which is not really small since it lasted for more than an hour. He is expecting his bandmates would be sleeping already since it's 10:30 pm now, but the first thing that welcomed him home is the noisy, messy, dirty and indescribable living room where the eleven not-so-lazy boys (note the sarcasm) are. He walked straight to the kitchen table and put all the groceries on it. He'll take care of those tomorrow, because tonight he really needs his bed.

 

He went back to the living and stopped in front of his mates crossed-arms and right brow raised." Do you all understand me?"

 

 

The boys just smiled at him and they showed him a 'peace' sign.

 

 

"Yes, and we are sorry Kyungsoo-hyung. We'll take note of that. We will next time. We promise we'll clean very soon." The maknae of EXO Oh Sehun apologized half-heartedly while still playing with Chanyeol and Kai the game of 'hit-me-and-I'll-hit you-and-if-you-hit-me-again-we'll-hit-each-other-nonstop.'

 

 

"Hayyy. You always say that. But I hope you will really tonight. I'm so tired now to take care of your huge mess right away. Whew, I  wish I am with girls who will take care of me this time and who will do something just to let me feel relaxed. Pooof." Kyungsoo whispered the last sentences while heading to his room. His body is already desperately asking for a good sleep right now, and so he'll give it.

 

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

 

 

Kyungsoo jolted out of his bed immediately right after he heard bothering screams of girls coming from the living room where his friends surely slept. He heard not only one, not two but MANY different voices that seem to be quite familiar. He hurriedly ran out of his room with only one slipper worn, panicking and curious of what's happening.

 

 

He is now in the still messy living room and he noticed there are no traces of other EXO members. But there are a lot of girls.

 

 

Early flustered girls that seemed to have just woken up but all eleven of them still looks  pretty hot and gorgeous.

 

 

Hot and gorgeous girls who looks exactly like his friends.

 

 

"Maybe I'm still dreaming. I am having a deep slumber right now and this is a crazy dream. This is a no-no."

 

 

Kyungsoo feels like laughing. How could his friends look like real girls and how on Earth they could have girl look alikes that look EXACTLY like them?

 

"This is really silly."

 

He shook his head and closed his eyes while walking back to his room only to fell on the floor FACE DOWN due to the full of trash, slippery and sticky way.

 

"Oww. That hurts." Kyungsoo tried to stand up but he was rather pushed down more when the bunch of girls came running to him.

 

 

 

"Oppa! Are you hurt?!"

 

"Soo-yah. Are you okay?"

 

 

This time Kyungsoo yelled. A manly scream okay? "I tripped on a bubble tea cup and I was hurt.. So, this.... is.... not .... a...  dream??! Aaaaaahhhhh!"

 

"Sooooo!"

 

*slap*

 

Kyungsoo looked up and he noticed the kneeling girls in around him. He saw the girl looking like Baekhyun who slapped him which did really hurt and made him shut up. "Ouch... That one hurt too."

 

"I'm sorry but atleast now you see you're indeed awake."

 

"W-wait. How come? Why, what happened? Who are you? Where are my friends? Huuu. Why do you look like Baekhyun? And you like Chanyeol? You, Kai? Sehun? Suho-hyung? Yixing-hyung? Woomin-hyung? Kris-hyung? Tao? Chen-Chen hyung and Luhan-hyung?" Kyungsoo huffed when he finally finished pointing all the girls. "Ooh. Aah. Whoo! What's happening?! I can't understand at all! They don't have twins but you are all here in front of me, loud and kicking. You are all their carbon copy only you have *ehem* and *ehem* and long hair. What really is this?" Kyungsoo didn't mention the 'you-already-know-what-those-are' but it still made him red and embarrassed. It's kinda uncomfortable and new to him since he's too used to be around or to be surrounded by his same gender. He's still bewildered by the happening and he wonders how and why.

 

 

He's looking up at the girls around him one by one while still on the floor.

 

 

"Done?" A girl looking like Chen asked while raising her brow. "It's our turn to talk now then. Yes. We are not really their twins because we are them. If you are thinking I am Kim Jongdae, then don't think twice. I am truly Chen-Chen and they are really them."

 

"We don't know what happened to us Oppa. We really have no idea and we're clueless how and why or until when this will last. We woke up being like this and we thought at first we are having a nightmare so we just laugh this out. Then we go back to sleep. But we realized this is no joke and we did really turned as girls. We went to our shared rooms and checked our things. Everything turned as things intended for females. We even checked ourselves too and saw that we are wearing bras *ehem* and you know, . We ran back to the living room at the same time and we screamed, you woke up and all of this happened." A giant-eared girl told him in detail. She or he (?) might be Chanyeol. She's still way too talkative for a girl.

 

"But since we're already like this, girls physically and maybe emotionally as well,  I think we should act like one. It will be awkward if someone sees as beautiful as we acting as the  tough guys we really are. We won't dress up in skirts but we'll use plain clothes simple girls wear. It won't harm right? And we don't know how long this thing will be so we'll just go with the flow. I believe this is temporary. Anyways, let me call you 'oppa'. Ok? I think it's really cute. Hihihi." Chansoo shippers will surely drown with feels if they found this out. Weeee. The tall girl thought.

 

 

Kyungsoo is dumbfounded. He's still in shock so he just nodded. "Impossible."

 

 

"We know. Even the things guys use which we touched earlier turned into things that are for females. Guessed we couldn't hide. We can't do anything so we'll just wait." A panda girl voiced out. She's Tao.

 

"Oppa!" Kyungsoo turned to the girl who called him and he saw it's Sehun. He mouthed 'what?'.

 

"Won't you dare to stand up? You've been there for like an eternity."

 

The thorn among the beautiful roses pouted. The girls clear the spot to give him the chance to stand up. Only the girl Kai was left beside him who assisted him in standing up until he regain his balance. Chanyeol saw it and she hissed, rolling her eyes on the two oblivious people.

 

"Thank you." Kyungsoo said to Kai and he gave the latter his innocent heart-melting smile which makes teenagers and noonas fall and go crazy all over him.

 

 

//Author bangs head to the desk. Currently having her strong fangirl feels while imagining Kyungie. Cannot stop the fangirl moments anymore.. >//////////< Hyperventilating.. Aaaaaahhhh.. Feels//

 

 

"Woaah. You are indeed a cutie Oppa! You are so cute and handsome! You are so captivating! No wonder many girls go crazy over you including the weird author who can't hold back her feels anymore! Y-youre so hot even you just woke up especially with that y bed hair. Effortlessly seductive. Heeeeee!" The tan girl squealed while covering to muffle her noise.

 

 

On the otherhand, red-faced Kyungsoo stiffened and was having a hard time to catch any words to answer back. "Ah? Uhm. Not really. Hehe. I really don't think so. Uhh. Hehe. Hey, please don't do anything to me, if you get what I mean. You are ladies for now so--"

 

"You are one squishy creature D.O.nut! Aaahhh! My feels!" The baozi-cheeked wailed.

 

"You know you are too Woomin-hyung!"

 

"Eeeeh! Don't call me like that! I look like a girl now, I mean I'm a real girl by now. Can't you see my cups and curves?"

 

"Hehehe. Ok. Ok. Noona. I'm sorry Woomin-noona."

 

"K. That's better. Hm. Should I think for girl names now? Or let the readers create better names for each of us?" Xiumin looked to the girl beside her and asked her, "what do you think Luhan-ah?"

 

"That's not a bad idea unnie!" The girl is smiling widely and the way her eyes shine when she laughs didn't change when she was a guy still.

 

"Wow. Luhan-hyung, a-ah. I mean Luhan-noona. I know you already look like a girl but hey, you're a lot prettier when you became real one. You're really beautiful..."

 

Luhan blushed and she covered her now very very pink face.

 

 

While Kyungsoo is too immersed in staring at Luhan, he didn't noticed the deadly glares the others are giving him. Especially the almost furious Chanyeol and Kai who are now imagining of pulling Luhan's hair.

 

 

"So you're saying we're not beautiful? *sobs*" The girl Suho look alike seems to be really hurt and she almost starts to weep.

 

"Ohh. I'm sorry. I'm truly deeply sorry. I didn't mean to offend and hurt all of you. I don't intend to sound rude. Chongmal mianhe. You are all beautifully stunning and attractive. I swear. Even if all my nails die!"

 

"Is that true?" The most sensitive of all reassures.

 

"Yes Tao-yah."

 

"Ya, Soo-yah." Another tall girl who could join any beauty pageant called him.

 

"Yes Kris-noona?"

 

"Since we're girls and our female traits come out naturally, we'll take care of you. :) Payback time ^___^"

 

"Oh. No need to pay me back. If you really want to do some work, just call this as a do-day. I just willingly clean and cook for you those days, so don't think like it's a debt you should pay. I'm just nagging at you before because I want you all to be responsible."

 

"We're really sorry for being so messy and disorganized Soo. Maybe it has been really hard for you. We're really sorry. No worries, we'll be the one to serve you this time." Yixing girl said showing her cute dimpled shy smile. "We'll clean the dorm, we'll cook for you and we will do anything you want us to do for you. Maybe this is God's way of reminding us to be responsible, to be grateful to you and to appreciate the things you do for us."

 

Kyungsoo smiled timidly. He doesn't know what to react but he's somehow grateful since he could rest for a while. He will now feel again how great it is to be cared of instead of being the ones to care for.

 

"And Oppa, maybe this is indeed really the best time for you to relax. It's your day!" The girl Tao squealed obviously excited for something.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Have you forgotten? It's your special day. Today's your birthday!!!" Chanyeol yelled rushing towards him and gave him a very tight hug.

 

"Oof! Ya. Chanyeol. Slow down and move smoothly next time. And please loosen your hold. I can't breathe."

 

"I'm sorry. I'm just happy for you. Hihi. You're one year older now but you still look younger than your age." Chanyeol pushed him gently away from her then everyone greeted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR DEARLY DO KYUNGSOO!!!!"

 

 

Finally, it hit Kyungsoo. He finally got what his friends meant. He almost forgot his birthday. He remembered he went out last night to buy groceries needed for the dishes he'll cook for today's occasion as a small celebration with his friends.  He also remembered Jo Insung went to see and spend time with him to give him his present, also as an advance celebration.

 

He almost forgot today's his birthday just because of this mind-blowing happening.

 

 

The EXO members sing him a Happy Birthday and they then slowly approached the celebrant one by one. They hug and kissed Kyungsoo on the cheeks which made the latter crimson red. Sehun is the last one to hug him so she have all her chance to hug him longer.

 

 

She's in the middle of hugging her squishy oppa when Chanyeol and Kai dragged her away from him.

 

"Time's up Sehunnie. You're enjoying too much." Chanyeol and Kai said to the maknae who's currently pouting.

 

"I can't help it. Oppa is so cute and huggable. I want to be with him. Oppaaaa!" Sehun cried while extending her arms like asking for something.

 

 

Kyungsoo, meanwhile, choked on Sehun's words. Hearing those from anyone is a thing he'll never get used to.

 

 

"Go. Take a bath now. Dress up and be the most handsome you can be. We will too then wait for you here. Just take your time to fix yourself and don't worry about anything. It's your day so you don't need to be stressed out." Kris said to Kyungsoo right after she went behind the celebrant, she then pushed him to walk back his room.

 

"Ok. Got it. No need to push me."

 

"Soo-oppa! Want me to dress you up? I'm willing!" Chanyeol yelled before Kyungsoo is gone from their eyes. The latter didn't bother to answer though. But Chanyeol knows why, he's surely embarrassed.

 

If Soo is quiet, her members are not. As soon as she released those words, glares that could kill and a loud "Don't you dare do that Chanyeol!" are what she received.

 

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

 

Kyungsoo just finished taking a bath. He went out the bathroom to find good set of clothes in his drawer. But he was surprised when he saw Chen, Luhan, Tao and Xiumin  who just took a bath too since their hair is wet and they smell fresh and good, in his room. Good thing he had already worn his boxers and white thin T-shirt immediately. He did that because he's afraid things like this might happen and he's right.

 

"Hello ladies. Why are you here? Need something?"

 

"Well, we do. We need to give you the best massage ever oppa." Tao said while fetching him on his spot to make him lie down the bed.

 

"Huh? But no need to."

 

"This will be our gift to you Soo-yah."

 

"Let us do this for you."

 

"We'll do great. Trust us. Happy birthday again Soo-yah." Luhan, Xiumin and Chen simultaneously said.

 

 

I remember now, last night I wished to be with girls who could take care of me. Is this the coming true of it? 

 

"O-k. But where are the others hmm?"

 

"Kris-unnie, Sehun-ah, Kai and Baekhyun are cleaning all the mess while Chanyeol, Yixing-unnie and Suho-unnie are taking care of the kitchen works." Chen answered him.

 

"Uhh. But you four are going to massage me only? Isn't it unfair? Hmm. Just help them. Massage is not important you know. And I still need to change clothes."

 

"Actually Soo-yah. The four of us we're only the ones who talk about this. Honestly, we're assigned to clean your and Kai's room. But it seems we don't need to. It's already neat." His Xiumin-noona spoke.

 

"So shut up now and lie down here so we can start."

 

"Relax and feel good Oppa. :)"

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo praises himself in his mind for not refusing the offer. The girls are really doing, good and he's enjoying it. He feels relaxed and stress-free. Every touch was firm but gentle and it gives off a new and nice sensation.

 

 

"Aaaah. That's good. That.. really .. feels .. great."

 

"We told you."

 

"Yeah. Yes. Nice. Oh.. very good."

 

Kyungsoo moans because he really feels good. But without them knowing, the other ladies are just outside the room listening.

 

 

"Oh my gee! My Soo is in danger!" Chanyeol cried.

"This is not good." Kai seconded.

"We should get Oppa out of the room sooner." Sehun suggested.

"That's right. That's right." Suho agreed.

"What's the horrible thing going in there?! Aish!" Baekhyun looks she's about to explode.

"Let's find out then." Kris told the others. "At the count of three, we'll go in okay?... Now, one.. two.. three!"

 

*TUGSSSH*

 

The six girls aggressively opened the door and they successfully went inside the controversial room. They saw Kyungsoo lying face down on the bed with the other girls standing beside each of his arms and legs. The people near the bed and Kyungsoo just looked at them questioning.

 

 

"Uhhh..." The girls were flustered so they look away, good thing the ever innocent Yixing entered the scene.

 

"Hey girls, what's going on here?"

 

"Uh. N-nothing. We're just going to tell them the food is ready. The place is all neat and organized and the table is set. We can eat together now." Kris answered in behalf of her companions.

 

"Oh? Then we should eat now. It's rude to make the food wait." Kyungsoo climbed down of his bed and got some black long-sleeved shirt and pants. He's about to change but then he felt PAIRS of eyes looking at him.

 

"Uhh. I'm going to change clothes, if you won't mind....."

 

"No problem. And we'll just be here, all eyes to guard you." Chanyeol said looking at Soo's body.

 

"What?"

 

"A-ah. I said we are going now. Guys, go out now. Go. Go.." Chanyeol told everyone and the others just unwillingly followed.

 

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

The table is full of food. Spaghetti, cake, roasted chicken and more. The girls did really made a good job. Everything is in place and Kyungsoo is impressed.

 

The girls sang her again happy birthday and they made him blew the candle. They prayed before eating as a way of saying thank you for all the blessings they have received.

 

After praying, Kyungsoo sat down the seat he was reserved for. And he'd come to think, the smaller ones will never surpass the 'twin towers' strength. He is seated between Kris and Chanyeol who's smiling widely making the others jealous. He then saw the relieved Kai seated in front of him grinning. Chanyeol fed him and the remaining girls took turns in feeding him too. The table is filled with fun and happiness. It's so enjoyable that they didn't notice they took almost an hour having their late lunch.

 

 

Celebrating birthday should always be happy and Kyungsoo have thought, "Maybe, being surrounded by  beautiful girls isn't bad at all. This could be my best birthday ever..."

 

 

 

 

 

×××××××

 

To D.O.nut, Kyungie, Dyororo, and whatever nicknames we call you; we EXO-Ls greet you the same:

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DO KYUNGSOO -oppa !! :)

 

We wish you all the best in life. We are all one no matter what. :D

 

We love you ^____^ this is especially for you ;)

 

 

And to our y dancing machine, Kimmy Kai who'll be having his birthday the day after tomorrow, advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :D

 

- Sangmi <3