The Outing

Dear Diary

HELLOOOOOO!!! Hi everybody, I'm really happy to announce that we have hit (gone over) 200 views!! I am sooo grateful for everyone's views, subscriptions and upvotes, it means the world to me! Thank you sooo much you guyz! <3 ALSO, I might start writing this story in First person instead of just Tao writing in his diary (obviously I'll do a diary entry every now and then). I dunno, I'll think about it. Anyway, enjoy!


2015.2.28
Saturday

 

(I got a new pen!! If you can't tell...)

Okay. So what has happened in a week and two(ish) days? Well, I didn't exactly ask Yifan out on a date. It was more...
'Do you want to meet up with me at the mall on Saturday?'
'Yeah, sure, I think I'm free.' So basically he would end up courting me at the mall, NOT a date!
I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH GUTS TO PROPERLY ASK HIM OUT OKAY!
Anyway, we met up today and it was erm...quite interesting...

 

Kris POV

 

Well first of all, he led us inside of the mall and as soon as he saw the 'GUCCI' store he gripped my hand so tightly that his knuckles went white! I wondered why he was acting like this, so I just followed him my hand still interlocked with his. As soon as we were outside of the shop, he stood staring at the window display mouth agape. He pressed his hands on the glass and muttered something under his breath before saying,
'Yifan?' He said, not removing his gaze from the display.
'Yes Tao?' I replied.
'Yifan, it was my birthday last year in May.'
'Ok...' I said puzzled as to why he had said this.
'Well, you didn't get me a present.' He said.
'Tao I didn't know you back then.' I stated. This seemed to upset Tao a little as he hung his head slightly and sniffled.
'I guess so...' He trailed off in a completely innocent voice making me instantly feel guilty.
'Tao, I'm sorry. What would you like me to buy you?' He turned to me with a grin over taking his face and making me slightly worried for what I had gotten myself into.
He grasped my arm and pulled me into the store and dragging me to the back of it.
'Erm, Tao why did you bring me here, and to the back of the store?' I asked worriedly.
'To work backwards of course! So that we can see EVERYTHING.' He replied pulling me through the store occasionally stopping and staring at some of the products. We finally made it to the counter before Tao said,
'Ok, I'd like one of each item from the men's section please, apart from the Diamante Leather High-Top Sneakers, the Soho Leather Duffle Carry-Along, the......'
'Geez you have a lot of money, Tao.' I said after he had finished his list of all of his already owned possessions.
'No I don't. That's why you're buying them for me.' He said this as if it was the most obvious thing in the world!
'What?! I can't buy all of this!'
'You're not. I'm buying whatever I can with my money, and then you can buy the rest. Please Yifan.' He said fluttering his eyelashes so adorably I just couldn't refuse.
'Eurgh, Taoieee. Okay then, but you'll have to give me something in return..' I answered a smirk on my face as I saw his cute reaction to my reply.

 

Tao POV

So yeah that is basically all that we did at the mall. Although, he never actually told me what he wanted in return...


BTW for everyone who doesn't know what a tanoid is (I mentioned it in the last chapter), a tanoid is basically the English version (or just the way that I say it at my school) for a speaker/alarm(?) that notifies everyone in the vicinity someone. I was going to write pips (which is another word that we use at my school for the tanoid), so you're lucky I didn't!
New character coming soon! Guess who!