One

With You

Startled by the fire truck racing down the street outside, Minseok woke up with his heart thudding in his ches. He felt panic bubble up in stomach when he realized there was a strange weight on his stomach. He hurriedly sat up on his elbows and looked to find the source of the weight.

All he found was Luhan soundly sleeping next to him with the side of his face squished into his pillow, breathing in quietly but exhaling little puffs of air loudly enough to be heard in the quiet room. Minseok felt himself calm down as he finally sobered up enough to understand where he was. He looked down at his stomach, and unsurprisingly, Luhan had hooked his leg on top of him, keeping Minseok close. He sometimes forgot that Luhan had strange, but endearing habits when sleeping.

He shifted slightly to look at the alarm clock on his nightstand. The bright, red numbers read 6:47 AM. Early, but not bad. He needed to be up in an hour anyway. He dropped himself back into bed lightly and turned to look at Luhan. His look of relaxation made sleep look incredibly enticing, but he knew that once he was awake, sleep wasn’t going to come easily.

Luhan normally looked very young and sleep made him look that much more innocent. He reached over out to flatten Luhan’s messy hair despite the awkward angle his arm was in from laying on his back. At his touch, Luhan let out a small sigh and his leg moved off him slightly. Cute.

Minseok moved his hand away and pushed Luhan off him gently and slowly got up off the bed. He fixed the comforter so that it covered Luhan properly and made his way to the bathroom. He shivered slightly at the cold tiles. They really needed to get a rug in here.

He threw his clothes into the laundry hamper and jumped in the shower. He used one of Luhan’s fruity shampoos and washed himself off with a bright yellow loofah and a sweetly scented body wash that was also probably Luhan’s.

Warm and relaxed from his shower, he hopped out and toweled himself off. He kept his towel around his shoulders to keep his soaking hair from dripping everywhere as he stepped back into their room. He went over to their dresser to dig around for some boxers. He pulled on a random pair and nearly fell over when he heard Luhan speak up from behind him.

“Those are mine.” Luhan said, his voice deep and raspy from sleep. “My bad, didn’t mean to startle you.” Minseok let out a sigh. He walked over and Luhan shuffled over slightly to give Minseok some space to sit on the edge of the bed.

“Sorry, babe. I didn’t mean to wake you either.” He apologized. He leant down and dropped a kiss on Luhan’s forehead. Luhan hummed contently. “I was gonna surprise you with breakfast in bed.” He said softly as he pressed kisses along Luhan’s jaw.

“You still can.” He replied. Luhan ran his hand through Minseok’s wet hair, making droplets fall down onto his face. Minseok felt his heart squeeze as Luhan scrunched his nose cutely at the cold sensation. Luhan didn’t like being called cute, though, so he held it in.

“Did you use my shampoo?” Luhan accused, obviously smelling the very fruity scent.

Minseok grinned at Luhan innocently. “I also used your loofah and body wash.” He confessed without any guilt in his voice.

Rolling his eyes, Luhan pushed Minseok’s face away. Minseok watched as Luhan got up off the bed and stretched. He tried not to let his mind wander too much when Luhan’s shirt rose to expose his hips. “Stop checking me out.” Luhan said without much bite in his voice. He let out a yawn and made his way to the bathroom.

As if on purpose, Luhan didn’t bother close the door as he began to strip his clothes off. He shot Minseok a heated look over his shoulder and–yup, he definitely did it on purpose. Minseok watched hungrily as Luhan slipped out of his pants and teased Minseok by lowering his boxers slightly to show his hipbone.

Minseok walked forward immediately and Luhan smirked at the sight. In retaliation, Minseok ran his fingers up Luhan’s thigh and gripped at his bare waist. Luhan shivered at his touch.

Happy with his reaction, Minseok abruptly let go of Luhan and took a step back to back to smile at him. “I’ll go get started with breakfast, then!” He chirped.

Luhan shot him a dirty look. “Damn tease.” He muttered, despite the fact that he had begun the entire situation. “Get out, I need to pee.”

Laughing, Minseok left the room and walked off to the kitchen. Yeah, he could get used to this.