duplicates

juvénile et amour | the collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  

Duplicates ft. Chanwoo & Yein

998 w / twins!au

Chanwoo and Yein are maybe un-alike but their minds are intuitively attached.

 

 

“Chanwoo! Yein! Can you two stop bickering for once in your lifetimes? I’m too tired to watch over you two.”

Their mother sighed inwardly with her twins who kept bickering over small matters. They’re having breakfast as usual and they are also bickering as usual. Their father just simply too absorbed with the today newspaper and black coffee while the twins were arguing about the cereals. Chanwoo thinks that Honey Star was tastier, but Yein thinks the other way around when she against her brother’s opinion that Koko Krunch is way delicious than the yellow moons and stars and it all started from a very small thing. Plus, they clearly forgot that they’re actually eighteen but not eight years old.

“Geez, Yein. You know how much I hate chocolates. Mom, next time don’t let Yein went to the groceries with you. She didn’t even buy my Honey Star.”

”Well, for your information, that yellow thingies have way many sugars than Koko Krunch. So, you should be thanking me for saving your precious life!”

And everything happened all over again, mom could only bang her head on the fridge while dad loves the typical morning.

The school was another war zone for them. The parents knew how they would fight with each other at school and mom didn’t hesitate to see the principle about the twins. In the end, the school didn't put them in the same class, ever. So, they may only see each other and fight when they come to school, recess and going home. The friends will never let them meet otherwise the school will be upside down.

“Mrs. Kwon, can I go to the restroom?”

Yein paced away from the class right after she got the permission from her subject teacher. Well, actually, during the whole third period of the class, she couldn’t sit still because she could feel a continuous tingling sense on the forehead and it’s not the first time for her. That normally happened as a bad sign and that always had to do with her twin brother, Chanwoo.

She walked to the other way from the restroom and sneakily went to the second floor which is Chanwoo’s class. The hallway was vacant and that’s easier for her to skip away to his class. When she arrived, the class was empty and she physically slapped her forehead because she just remembered that he’s in his P.E class at the gym. The slap on the forehead didn’t help at all when the tingling forehead was getting worse and she needed to see him quick before it’s too late.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter