candy

juvénile et amour | the collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Candy ft. Mijoo & Mark +JB/JR/Jackson/Irene

1563 w / Fluff & High School!AU

Candy jellies are like wishing stars

for @-cerisier and Mark x Mijoo shippers

 

(c) @kpopicons & @favourie

 

 

“Uh, you guys go ahead. I need to take something.”

Mijoo hustles away from her friends before they could turn their heads to her at the school compound. It’s weird for them to see in some days, Mijoo suddenly vanishes unknowingly to somewhere that she only knows but for her, it isn’t something odd.

Mijoo sneaks in the hallway, looking around her to make sure that no one is there. She looks like a ninja with her swift moves and strands of hair covering her face in she thought that no one will recognize her, she's absurdly cute.

When the coast is clear, she hurriedly paces to the hallway, as into this locker. She makes one last check around her before turning the familiar locker’s coordinates that she memorized by heart. She’s completely insane when she knows the coordinates because for sure, this one is not hers. She could be accused of theft or burglary but well, she’s not there for stealing.

Her hand quickly pulls out a glass jar of colorful sweeties – as in candy jelly. She places the jar perfectly at the middle of the locker after giving a last few hopes and kisses. She quickly slams the locker closed and runs back to her friends with hopes and loves.

 

 “For the millionth time, I tell you, Im Jaebum. I don’t like Mark Tuan.”

Mijoo’s (untruthful) remark makes Jaebum shakes his head of doubts for the millionth time too while Jinyoung could only chuckle to see her face. They know how her eyes sparkle out of nowhere whenever they purposely mention the name of Mark Tuan.

She can lie, but they’ll know the truth, anywhere. The three of them have been in this just-next-doors relationship as in neighbors since they’re little kids. There’s nowhere she’s going to get out of this. She carelessly stabs the meatloaf on her tray.

“Really? Suit yourself, Lee Mijoo. Oh, look! Mark is walking over here!”

Her head furiously spins around to where Jinyoung’s finger point out when she hears he mentions Mark’s name. It’s a total trap and she's completely embarrassed while the boys are wildly laughing as she’s completely caught in the act. There’s no Mark at all because they’re just fooling around her. She slams her head on the table repeatedly while Jaebum still couldn’t stop laughing and Jinyoung is wiping the last trace of tears from the corner of his eyes. She’s so doomed, she cried.

“Cheer up, Joo. He’s ily and freely single, you know. But if you really like him, you need to be like extra patient and immune because we all know that he’s like super-hot, and how every lady wants a piece of him.”

Jaebum’s painful-but-true-to-face explanation makes Mijoo keeps on banging her poor head again. It’s true and saddened her even more with her hopeless one-sided love. She sighs wistfully before she could feel her head starts to aching and shaking like an earthquake.

 

The very next morning, a sudden announcement is made in Woolim J High – vacancy for the basketball manager. Every girl is beyond madly happy to hear the very good news. Finally, the basketball team is searching for a replacement to replace the legendary Irene Bae who was the only girl in the basketball team which as in a manager. She’s going to move back to Daegu.

“Maybe, you should go for a try, Mijoo.”

Im Jaebum suggests as he eats with her during recess. She almost forgot that he’s the so-called attractive vice-captain of the basketball team. Mijoo could only shrug at his words regardless, and also at his fangirls’ blazing glares. Jaebum lets out a sudden mischievous smile before leaning across the table; much to her ears which gaining loud gasps from the girls in the cafeteria.

“Maybe, you really should or do you want your lovely Yi-En being taken by some other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter