Can't fall for you!

My BestFriend Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He leans more,more,more and then,His soft thumb trailed tenderly over her lower lip as he then looked in her eyes and said "You had something on your lips"ShinHye smirked and she pulled him for a hug."Thankyou JungYongHwa"He heard her say as he smile."For what?".For everything.Yesturday i meet you and i already gain another brother,you also helped me out in the kitchen eventhough you have no idea how to,and now you are so gonna have stress teaching me how to work in the company,i wouldn't know what would i do without you?

Do you really see me as a brother shin?Do you see me as a family member"He took the courage to ask.She has no idea how this question is important to him.If she says yes he will try so hard to see her as a sister not as a woman,that woman that stole his heart without trying so hard.But if she says No that means he will go against JungShin and JongHyun because there's no way he will leave her.

"YongHwa i see you as a brother plus a friend that will always be there for me"Because of you now i feel more save and more energized.By the way i hope that your niceness and kindness never dissapears even if we are in work.

YongHwa tigthen the hug and closed his eyes as a tear falled down from his eyes.How can he now stop loving this woman?How can he if his heart just broked hearing her say that she sees him as a brother.He was expecting her to say that she dosent see him like a brother that she sees him as a man.Now that he knows this he has to respect her decision,the only close thing they can have is just as brothers just hugs,kisses on the cheek,play around,get mad at eachother.There will be no paccionate kisses,nothing beyond sibilings.

I won't change towards you shin!i will never do so"he replied as another tear falled down."YongHwa are you crying?ShinHye asked as she heard his voice sort of diffrent.She was about to let go off his waist when suddently she heard him say"lets stay like this for a while"She nodded thinking that maybe he is really sentimental and what she said about her seeing him as another brother made him so happy that he cried.She hugged him tigthly and felt gulty for making him cry.Hearing him sobbing made her heart brake that then she started crying too.

ShinHye are you crying?He asked as he let go off her."Is it because of me that you are crying rigth?

He saw her tears falling more and god it hurted him seeing her cry

I am sorry,i am really sorry i didn't mean to make you cry.You should off told me that you were emotional,babo babo namja naoeponum

ShinHye quickly removed his tears from his face and then slowly she lean on him and placed a gentle kiss on both of his eyes making another tear falled down.

Stop crying would you?you are making me cry too babo!

YongHwa open his eyes and saw a pouting shinhye infront of him,he smiled seeing how childish she is.He messup her hair making her blow on her hair that was infront 

Don't call me babo again or your pretty hair will have the consequences

Why with my hair?can't you take it with another thing?

YongHwa looked at her lips and then at her eyes

No is just with your hair"He shoot back not wanting to tell he that yes there was another thing he wanted to do when she called him babo.

Suddently there was a knock on the door,she opened it.

Annyonghasseyo boss we were just in our lunch brake and while we where there i and my two brothers bougth You three rosses for a beautiful boss like you

She took them and hugged the three off them as they left with a smile on their faces

Wahhh its really pretty!She said to yonghwa

Pretty my foot"he murmer

You know i never got roses"She confessed as she placed them on her desk.Eversence she was in the private school they were not allowed to have roses or things like that,they expected good grades and disipline.And in vacations when they went to paris,newyork and others countries.the teachers always had their eyes on them.

You never had a rose before?He asked not believeing her

YongHwa things on a private school is really diffrent than real world.We were not alloud to do nothing without their permission.Our heads were always on studying hard to mantain our companys successful.When we went out we always needed to wear something that they aprove.It was really hard for me to be there it somehow hurted me,and i thougth that my parents didnt want me but i realize that it was for my own good.

Are you not angry with your parents that they send you over there?

Ani gwenchana but if i ever get married and have children specially a daugther i will never send her off there i will raise her with my husband.I will give her that motherly love that i never recived.

YongHwa the thougth of marrying her and having children with her maked him blush.

Another knock came and this time yonghwa open the door"Annyong JungOppa"The five woman said in chorus as each one kissed his left cheek and gave him cookies and left as they pulled their skirt a little more up for him to see.

Aigoo yonghwa you sure have alot of woman!I wonder who is the one that your heart belongs too?.YongHwa wiped his cheek in discust and left the cookies in his desk and continued on wiping his cheek feeling dirty.

Here wipe yourself "shinhye said as she hold a cold towel and went towards him and placed the cold towel on his cheeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter