Falled!

My BestFriend Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JungYongHwa feels like if he is gonna die in any moment,he has alot of work and so much stress and that's thanks to his bestfriends that told their dad about him being unemployed and needed money.He wants to rip their heads out but at the same time he is thankful that now he has a job with a good pay.Thank god he studied and finished college if not he would off gone crazy not knowing what to do.He felt like someone is watching him so he looked up and saw woman looking at him like wanting to eat him up.He hates that,he hates the fact that woman are flirty and really clingy.

Hyung are you finish with your work?Someone asked from far away from shouting making the woman that where looking at yonghwa start looking at the computer screen and do work.

YongHwa stood up hearing JungShin and JongHyun voice.Eventhougth they are his bestfriends he needs to respect them because they are the owners.JongHyun and JungShin are brothers and their parents are one of the most richest people in the world.Also they are the sons of the owner so that means that they are also owners.

Hyung we have a problem"JongHyun said as he stood face to face with yonghwa."What is it jonghyun?

Our sister is comming to korea and we need help to organize her a surprise party

Sister?i didn't know you guys had a sister?

I know we never talked about her and that's because she was sent away when she was 7 years old.All this years she was sent to a private school where she studied,slept and all sort of things.But the point is we have to organize a party and we need your help.

I help you out,dont worry i just need to finish a few papers more and then we go to buy stuff.When is she comming?

Today"they answared calmly

What?and you barely tell me?do you guys even know what time is it?

Hyung of course we know what time is "it it's 4:35 in the afternoon"

YongHwa wanted to slap their heads rigth there,but how could he if number one the workers are there and number two because they are both his boss.

Yonghwa quickly finished and then told them to run to the store.

***
ShinHye just got out of the airplane she started walking to look for the choffer that her dad said to look.As she was walking she saw various boards with names on it and none of them had her name she felt sort of sad.How she wished someone would do that for her as well.

ParkShinHye?!She herad someone from behind calling her name,she turned and saw three men in black looking at her.She turned and walked towards them.

Annyonghassheyo"she politely said as she bowed

Miss ParkShinHyeShi we came to pick you up,your father gave orders of you comming safely home so please come with us.She nodded.She walked besides the man as the other two big guys were behind them.

***
Hyung thanks for helping us out you're the best"JungShin said as he placed the bags inside his car.

Hyung yesturday nigth i saw you talking to this woman who is she?JongHyun asked wanting to know what's their relationship

She is EunHye remeber that girl that always kissed me when we were in school?she came back and said that i am handsome and other stupid stuff woman say.She is such a flirty she was gonna kiss me yesturday nigth but i pushed her away, i really dont want to be with a woman rigth now.

You were such a playboy back in highschool always having girls and always kissing them.And now that you are in your 20ths you dont want woman to even look at you or show intrest in you.

Woman are the same,there's no such girl that will only look at you in the eyes and say other thing than you are handsome.

Aigoo hyung let's just leave to the house,our sister must be there already.JungShin said as he went inside the car.

***
Shinhye you are here!my princess you are finally here!"Mr.park said as he pulled her for a tigth hug.ShinHye smiled in the embrace thinking how good is to be hugged by your parent.She missed them,she missed her eomma and appa and her two older brothers.

Appa let me hug eomma too"She said as she smiled

Mr.park smiled and let go off her as she then hugged her eomma tigthly.

Bogoshipta shinhye"Her eomma said as fresh tears falled down from her cheeks

Nado jeonmal bogoshiposoyo

ShinHye go to your room we have a party tonigth.In your room i left a beautiful white dress so take a shower first and put it on and wait there for the makeup girl and the hairstyle boy.Don't get out of there until i and appa go to you,we want to present you to our friends.

ShinHye let go off the hug as the maids took her stuff to her room and then she followed the maids upstairs.

***
Minutes later JungShin,JongHyun,YongHwa came with the bags on their hands.

Eomma we are home"JungShin and JongHyun shouted 

Ms.Park smiled looking at her two handsome dashing sons of hers.Well three because she has always considered yonghwa as her third son.

My s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter