Chapter 2

Irresistible you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan pov 

 

I felt like winning the lottery when she nodded and smiled at me, it's  just a simple smile but for me that smile causes my heart to jump eratically.If there weren't people outside ,I would've jumped and dance in happiness by now. What a lucky day!  Sandara Park will spend the night in my place, with me, just me but wait a minute,oh my God, I forgot something.How could I forget that I only have one bedroom! I was so careless, I should be thinking carefully before I blurted out like that,what should I do now?aish,stupid Luhan,I cursed myself.

"Are you alright?"she asked worriedly.

"I'm okay,noona,don't  worry."I smiled.

"Really?but you seem so uneasy about something or maybe about me?"she said.

"No,it's not like that,I just...."I look at her who's waiting patiently for what i was about to say. "I'm so sorry,noona.Actually I only have one bedroom."I scratched my nape nervously awaiting her reaction but she didn't say anything, so I continued "You can use my room and I will sleep in the living room."

"Are you sure?"she asked, quite hesitant..

"Yes,absolutely noona." giving her an assurance.

"But I'm the one who's unsure here."She sighed.

"Why? Are you scared of me,noona? Please believe me,I won't do something to you."I convinced her.

"I know, you won't do anything to me because I'm lacking of some asset ....you know...something which makes a man interested in me."

"Assets ...?"I asked confused. What was she trying to say? something to look at that attracts a man?

"How should I put it in words?" she frustratedly ruffled her  hair.

"Could it be.....big ?"I blurted out as quick as my other hand grasping my own chest.

"What?"she jumped back from her seat and bumped into the window car, she looked at me in horror and covering her chest instantly with her hands.She might think that I'm just a erted man,I'm doomed.

"I'm so sorry,noona."I bowed to her 90 degrees,regretting what I've said."Please,forgive me noona." I repeatedly bow to her while keeps looking down with redder face,afraid to look at her.What was with me today?Why I keep making a mistakes with my careless mouth? I'm such a fool, I ruined everything, she must have hate me right now.

"It's okay, so please stop bowing to me." She said chuckling, amused by my actions. "If you keep doing that, you'll hurt your back."  She suddenly reached for my back and pats it softly to which made my body rigid for a minute. She touched me? oh my goodness,Sandara Park touching me? for real? So this is how it feels like when you're being touched by an idol?! I should be happy,excited and proud ? but why don't i feel that way? There's a strange feeling in my heart, it's beautifully warm and extremely comforting. Never once in my life, I felt like this, how could a simple touch give such a big impact on me. I lifted my head to meet her gaze but she was busy patting my back, her face was full of concern, there's no sign of madness nor hatred there. She looks up at me and our eyes met ,for a moment I felt  like the clock has stopped ticking, there were no sounds around me, except the rapid beating of my own heart, it's hard like want to explode, It's too loud, could it be that she's hears it too ? What's happening with me?

"Do you like me,Luhan ah?" her question snapped me out of my reverie.

"W-What?" I blurted out in shock.

"So you dislike me?" she looked dissapointed & eventually turned her head away from me.

"How can I dislike you,noona? Your question just surprised me, causing me to react unintentionally. "The truth is I really really like you Dara noona." I said, this time seriously.

"Hahaha.....,sorry I'm just joking around.Don't take it seriously."She laughed.

What?! That was a joke?! I couldn't help but ride with her and just laughed together with it despite  sounding too forced for me or my ego's liking.

"Hahaha....I know right?.Then should we go now?" I asked and she nodded as a agreement. Phew! That was close. 

 

 

 We stopped by at the restaurant to have our dinner then went directly to my apartment.It's almost midnight when we arrived at the parking lot, carefully I get out from the car and look around,inspected every corner there,who knows there's some crazy fans who hiding there. I'm not that paranoid,I just wanted to make sure if it's safe, especially for her. After convincing that it's safe , I walk to the other side of my car,opening the door for her. Just when  she already get out from the car,I heard someone called me,shocking me and Dara noona.

"Luhan,is that you?"a girl's voice came from behind me, I suddenly grabbed Dara noona, holding her without turning my back.

"Ottoke,what should we do?"Dara noona whispered.

"Just pretended that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter