Their Arguments

Making You Mine Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The next day I received new text message from Jimin. It says, "Good morning!"


I shook my head while smiling a little. I did my daily routine and after that, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Mom wasn't here because she was in the hospital taking care of dad. Im just praying that dad can leave the hospital as soon as possible. I miss him so much.


I rode a bus and there I went to school. As I was walking, I saw Jungkook with Jhope and Jimin.


I lowered down my head so that they won't notice me but of course that won't help. They still saw me.


"Hi, Hyerim!" Jhope said as he cheekily smiled at me.

"You know, Jungkook likes you." He said and chuckled. I looked at Jungkook who was surprised and his eyes widened a bit.


He hit Jhope by punching his arm. "What the hell? You like her also! You said to me yesterday!" Jungkook yelled at him.


"I didn't say anything yesterday! It was you!" Jhope said and laughed again. Jimin was laughing together with them.


"Aish! I can't believe you, hyung!" Jungkook said, annoyed. Then he stomped his foot and went somewhere else.


"Sorry about that. He's always like that childish." Jimin said and went closer to me. I stepped back, not wanting the closeness between us.


"Don't worry, Jungkook is really handsome and cute when he acts cutely." I said and smiled.


"Really? Wah. He should've been here to hear the words you said." Jhope said and chuckled. Then after that, he ran away to catch Jungkook.


"So. Uhm, you okay?" Jimin asked. I raised my eyebrow at him. "What do you mean?"


"Nothing. Just forget it. Come on, lets get inside."


He said and I nodded my head. "I'll carry your bag." He said and
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter