Jimin's Move

Making You Mine Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I noticed that the boys didn't stand up. Maybe they weren't hungry at all. I shrugged mentally and stood up.


The time I stood up, I heard the chairs screeched. I looked at them curiously and they were smiling.


Whats with these boys?


I rolled my eyes and walked to go outside but before I did that, someone grabbed my wrist and I groaned.


It was no other than, Taehyung.


I looked away, not wanting to meet his eyes. I was fuming in anger but I didn't show it to them.


"Miss me?" He asked.


Wow he still managed to ask me that stupid question. I smiled bitterly and faced him.


"No and never. Get the hell off of me!" I yelled at him but he just smirked.


He let go of my wrist and I quickly went outside.


"Ugh! Why is it have to be him?!" I thought to myself.


As I was walking, I remembered something and it was about my dad. I should find a job to help him pay with the bills in hospital.


"This is really insane." I said to myself and sighed again for the nth time.


I ate alone because I dont have any friends in here. I dont even know why. Maybe Im not like the others. I admit, I am kill joy.


The whole day went okay but Taehyung and the rest of his group mates were excempted.


It was class dismissal and I grabbed my things. My other classmates went outside the room quickly. And I was trapped again with these idiots.


I walked closer to the door but I stopped when Taehyung leaned on the door frame and his lollipop.


"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.


"Home. Obviously. Next time don't ask me a stupid q
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter