Trust?

Making You Mine Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Uhm. Nothing?" Jimin said innocently.


"Tell me. Are you dating Hyerim?" Taehyung asked. "Why do you care anyways." Jimin said and washed his hands on the sink


"You know what, I dont know why you broke up with her. She's great. I bet she's great in bed too." Jimin said and chuckled.


Taehyung's eyes twitched by that statement.


"There's a reason why I broke up with her!" Taehyung yelled. Jimin wasnt surprise about that. "Then whats the reason?"


Taehyung shut his mouth that made Jimin laughed bitterly. "If you want her back, steal her away from me."


"But I won't let you do that." Jimin smiled innocently at Taehyung.


"You know what, I was thinking if she's still a virgi--"


"Stop thinking dirty thoughts about her!" He yelled again. "Why? Are you jealous?"


"Whats going on here? Guys?" That voice came from Rapmon.


"Im warning you." Taehyung said and pointed Jimin. But he just scoffed and rolled his eyes.


Taehyung was fuming anger as he went outside. He barged in inside the room and grabbed Hyerim's wrist, that caused her to be shocked.


"Let go of me!" She yelled but Taehyung didn't let go. She was struggling her arm but Taehyung was stronger than her.


They finally went to the rooftop and Taehyung faced her with an unexplainable emotion.


"Stay away from Jimin." He said and Hyerim scoffed while looking away.


"You're n
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter