drabble - 1

Triplets

“Papa look! Papa look! We Are Rangers!” The Triplets united, make a formation that supposed to look like a robot but ends up look like complex arms twisting.

“Careful, Boys.” Sehun said, eyes still on the room scetch before him.

“We are going to destroy the Kaijuuusss!!” Daehan shouted loudly and his brothers cheered then they started to run to attack Sehun. Their daddy still not aware.

“Kids, let daddy finish his work first. Don’t disturb him.” Luhan suddenly appeared at the door. Ushering her kids to leave Sehun alone.

“Oh My God it’s a double event! Attack that Kaiju first!” Manse urged forward to their Mama, practically dragging his brother since their arms are still linked in some complex way. They ran, then managed to ‘attack’ Luhan who was now laughing mess with The Triplets on top of her.

“Don’t attack your Mama it’s rude!” Sehun said, lifted Daehan and Minguk once a time from Luhan and carried them in his arms.

“The other Kaijus is attacking us!” Minguk and Daehan squaled upon lifted by Sehun.

“We should be united again!” Manse answered, then screamed when Luhan lift him, too. “NOOOO THE KAIJU IS ATTACKING MEEEEE!”

“And the Kaijus will eat you up if you three doesn’t join us for dinner!” Luhan said while tickled Manse’s stomach. He laughed uncontrollably. “The Kaiju is eating me up! HELP!”

“Stop it you guys. Papa Kaiju is hungry here.” Sehun came and lifted Manse to his right arm. Luhan dumbfounded.

“I already put Daehan and Minguk in the dining room while you still wrestling with Manse.” Sehun said. He then wrapped his other arm to Luhan’s waist. “I’m Hungry, Mom. Feed me.” He nuzzled his wife soft hair.

“Look, Manse-ya. Papa Kaiju is eating Mama Kaiju.” Luhan said nonchalantly, looking at Manse.

Manse gasped.

“HYYYUUUUNGGGGG! Papa Kaiju is attacking Mama Kaiju we have to help Mama Kaiju!” Manse started to wiggled free his body but before Sehun managed to get him down, there’re other two toddlers that once again united in complex arm twisting ran from dining room towards Sehun. Soon, the sounds of loud thud on the carpet clearly being heard, followed with kids squealing, Papa’s helpless cry, and Mama’s loud laugh.

“You should stop watching Pacific Rim with them! That’s no good!” Sehun helplessly cried. Tried to get free from his children's hold on his face, stomach, and legs. Luhan, once again was laughing loudly.

“No, no! They are my Rangers. That’s my dream for them.” She said. Tried to control her laugh and left to dining room. Sehun still bullied by his own sons.

“The Kaiju is still alive! MORE POWERR!!” Once again, the Triplets attacking his body.

How to survive this phase of life, he thought.

 

--

 

Oh, Hello there! LOL it just an intermezzo. The Lecturer made me watching Pacific Rim again because i said i really, like REALLY LOVE the film and still, there's a feeling when Crimson Typhoon appeared in the movie, i always imagined how great Song Triplets are if they are the ones who're the rangers LOL. So, here is a drabble from Oh Family whose mom is in love with Pacific Rim ehehehe.

Thank you for those who keep upvoting and subscribing this story :> LAFF YA SO MUCH ><