Triplets - Final

Triplets

Sehun looked at the triplets in front of him fondly. Their wrinkled skin, their red bodies, and their little fists moved his heart. And when he looked back at his Luhan on the bed gave him the most weak smile she have, he knew that his live completed.
He kissed the kids one by one, then kissed Luhan till she was asleep.
---
When he told by the doctor that his wife was pregnant, all Sehun can did that time was staring at the doctor with his infamous frown on his forhead, then started smiling like a creep, and hugged and kissed the tears that silently flow on Luhan’s cheek away.
They’ve already married for five years, gave their best for having at least a baby, and still couldn’t have one. Even they were planning to adopt a child from orphan’s house that every Christmas they donated to, but the idea was refused by Sehun’s parents because they wanted Sehun’s blood that will take the heir of their family.
Sehun knew how Luhan was having a hard time because of it, but all he can did that time was gave his love to ease her heart up. Sehun’s parents started to claim that Luhan was having this inability of carrying babies without thinking maybe it was Sehun who was not being able to be a giver. Or maybe Sehun was too busy with his job as a famous architech that he always flew around the world leaving Luhan alone at their warm house and barely meet everyday. Maybe that was the real problem here.
But Luhan endured it and she never complained about it. Even she always gave Sehun something when he came home.
Like today, on his birthday, 12 April 2014.
He was just stepped his right feet on the living room when he heard puking sounds from the kitchen. He rushed to the kitchen because he knew it was Luhan’s  and his fatigue he brought home from Tokyo is washed away once he saw Luhan crouched down on the kitchen sink.
He panicked and quickly stand beside Luhan while massaged her small shoulder. Her face was all red yet looked so pale and he didn’t take a second to lift her up and rushed outside. Drove her all the way to the hospital.
And, yeah, after a thypoon, there would be sunny day for long time.
And Sehun already know that his days after today would be filled only by smiles.
---
The good news’ were never stop coming after that day.
Luhan was already on her four months pregnant and she was being greatful with Sehun’s attitude towards her that he was never leave her for work anymore since they got the pregnant news. He started working from house, sending his people to settle projects overseas. He always stay beside Luhan, took care of his wife and their unborn baby was more fascinating than drawing a constructions for him. He never let Luhan to check up to the doctor alone instead he always drove her to the hospital because he just felt curious about his little hope’s well doing. He was the best will-be-Papa in the world that Luhan knew.
Ended up, he was not taking care only just a unborn baby. But babies.
When they told by the doctor that he would have three sons all at once, all he could do was gaping like dead fish. He looked at Luhan beside him stuck in her chair with her eyes stared at the empty spot in front of her. None of them believed that after waited for so long, they would have three baby all at once.
The doctor too couldn’t believe at the results that they got from the ultrasound machine. The heartbeats are loud and that was too much beats for only a baby. The three person on the room were so confused with the current results, so Sehun suggested to take 4D ultrasound instead to make sure that his unborn was okay.
And here they was. Dumbstruck at the doctor words that they would have triplets in less than five months.
---
“You’ve worked hard. Thank you for hanging on the burden alone. I love you, Han.” Sehun his wife hair gently. Luhan is already moved to normal room at the hospital and already awake despite the tiredness she got after giving birth for the triplets in the normal way.
“You, too, Daddy. Thank you for supporting me all this time.” She answered with the weakest yet sweetest voice she have. Sehun loves her more. “Now, what should we--” Luhan’s words stop when someone knock the room, breaking the peacefulness on the room.
“Yes?” Sehun answers. Eyes straight at the door.
“Hello, new parents, the babies is here.” Then two nurses come to the room while wheeling three baby cribs. With the triplets inside.
Sehun lets go of Luhan’s hands gently once he see the scene before him then stands up and takes the baby cribs, placing them beside Luhan that smiling fondly. Looks like Sehun is having a pair of angel wings and shining so brightly.
“Congratulation for the Mommy and the newborn babies. They are so healthy with normal condition despite have been curled together on the mother’s stomach in a long time.” The one of the nurses jokes along and Luhan is smiling at her.
“Now, Mommy can give them their first meal and don’t forget to give them names too. Now we will have our excuse and once again, congratulation!” Another nurse says and give Luhan and Sehun her smile.
“Thank you for bringing them here.” Sehun says, eyes still on the wrinkly triplets before him.
“Yes, sir. Have a good meal, babies~” By that, the door is being closed once again leaving the new parents and their newborn babies inside with giddy feeling on their hearts.
“Now,” Luhan suddenly opens . Eyes on her babies. “Can you bring them to me, Sehun?” Luhan asks.
“Three of them at once? Are you sure?” Sehun stares at his wife disbelievely.
“Yes. Each on my arms and place the youngest on my chest.” Sehun then carefully lift the babies and place them like Luhan suggested him. He then take his seat beside Luhan’s bed and starts to the youngest hairless head. Luhan’s chukling at the scene in front of her then ,
“Now, what should we name them?”
---
 “DAAADDYYYY!! Minguk huurttt” Sehun hears his son’s cry and quickly get up from his working desk then barging to the living room to check what happened there. Then he sees Minguk is trying to soothe his hurting forhead.
“Minguk baby what’s wrong? Which part is hurt?” He takes Minguk to his arms, “here, here… let daddy kiss the oo away..” Sehun then kiss Minguk forhead to ease up the pain.
“Twinkle twinkle little star~ Daddy seeeee!! Stars so muuucchh!” Sehun’s eyes automatically goes to his oldest triplets as his name is being called and his legs nearly give up when he sees that his son is already climbing the window’s trellis.
“Daehan! Oh My God get off from there you may hurt yourself!” Sehun then puts Minguk to the couch and rushing to Daehan that still hanging at the window’s trellis.
“You shouldn’t do this I’ve told you.” Sehun says with Daehan already on his arms. “That’s dangerous so you shouldn’t climbing an hanging on the window, understand. Don’t make yourself hurt because daddy will get angry at you. Understand?” Little Daehan is nodding at Sehun’s words, Sehun the give him a kiss. “Now, play with your brother.” He says while ushering Daehan to Minguk who is already busy with the crayons. Sehun is the most discipline Daddy in the whole world and he really think to do his sons like that. They are sons, afterall.
The house is in peace once again and Sehun is walking back to his working room. He just want to finish his work then sleep with the triplets tonight. But when he just holding his pen up, he heard something being kkung-kkung-ddang-ddang from the living room that make him rushing back to check what happened there.
“OH MANSE! STOP RIGHT THERE!” The house is already a mess. Toys are scattered everywhere, there’s a pool of water in the corner, and the triplets’ face are covered by crayons. So many colors. Sehun wants to bury himself in the pile of pillows right now.
 “Babe don’t yell! The neighbor will come to complain again. OH MY GOD IS HE PEEING IN THE CORNER?” Luhan suddenly appeared from the triplets room and run immediately to the kitchen to take tissues.
“Told ya and no. Manse spilled the water and look at that boy smiling with shirt all wet.” Sehun takes Manse to his arm then sit on the sofa, starting to get rid manse’s wet shirt. The Youngest is sure a trouble maker and he know who is to blame. Manse takes himself after him, afterall.
“You shouldn’t play with water, Manse-ya. I prefer you to play with crayons instead of water you know it’s dangerous.” Luhan is back from the kitchen after cleaning up the spilled water. She take her seat beside Sehun then take over the youngest to her lap. “Now you made the floor slippery you would probably get hurt by it. Just play with something dry, dear. Are you understand?” Luhan says softly. Her eyes are shining and seems like Manse is fascinated by it. Sehun chuckles.
“Play dry! Mommy!” Manse cheers on her lap smiling widely.
“Play dry! Yeay!” Luhan copies. “Now, play with your hyungs go go!” She lets go Manse, ushering him to play with her brothers that still busy with crayons on each other’s face and Manse runs happily enterupting the face painting session. Soon, his face is covered with crayons like his brothers. Their parents smiling at the scene after them.
“Come here, you.” Sehun opens his arms widely and Luhan is more than accepting that. She quickly gets on Sehun lap and resting her head on his sturdy chest, eyes still on the triplets.
“So tireeeddd.” She hums. “Are you not tired, daddy?”
Sehun chuckles at the pet name. He like it so much when she call him “daddy”. “I don’t know, but it feels so when you are the one who call me daddy.”
“Oh Sehun.” Luhan slaps her husband chest lightly and eyes full of warning staring at Sehun, yet still Sehun found it adorable. “The kids are here. You shouldn’t say such a word!”
“They don’t hear it, baby deer. Relax your self. You seem so tensed after whe have the triplets Oh My God are there wrinkles on your forehead??” Sehun teases his wife and Luhan is only smiling a little at her husband’s lame joke. She then claimed back her previous position on Sehun’s chest and Sehun bring his hand up, Luhan’s beautiful brown locks.
“I’m not tensed. It’s just… I don’t know… just… we have three sons all at once and we should give our best for them yet you know they are practically our first sons ever and i never had any experience about how to be a good parent before. It maybe nothing for you since you have nieces, but I’m the only child and my parents too doesn’t have siblings, so I don’t have much experience with kids..” She starts babbling and Sehun quickly shut by flushing her face more to his chest.
“You’re starting to babbling again and Han, you doesn’t need to be worry of anything.” Sehun says softly to her ears.
Luhan feels like protested at Sehun’s words and lift her head to start her another babbling but Sehun interrupts her. “You say you doesn’t have any experience about children and you say I have more experience about them more than you. Why don’t you just do what I do, hm? Just look at me?”
“But I wanna take my initiative myself and you are busy, Sehun. And… I’m the Mommy here...” There are tears at the corner of her eyes. Sehun’s heart clenches a bit.
“You can take your initiative whenever you want. And yes, you are the mom of the three sons and you had been successfully gave birth of them in normal way before there are not even a reason you will failed them, I’m sure. And we do it together, Han. You are not alone.” Sehun says and Luhan leans to give her husband a kiss. The kiss is lovely despite the tears that finally flowing down at Luhan’s cheek. Luhan pulls back first then take a glance at the clock.
“It’s their bedtime, Daddy.” She smiles. Sehun then let go of Luhan while kisses his wife’s cheek and get up from the sofa. Straighten himself while looking at the yawning colorful boys in front of him. Luhan’s chuckles at the ridiculousness of her sons.
“Boys!” Sehun’s stern voice drags his son’s attention to him. They are looking at him like he is the monster in the film they saw this morning.
“Who wants to take a bath and sleeping on daddy and mommy’s room?” He is smiling and turn his head to Luhan. Her wife just smiling and get up from the sofa, “let’s go babieess” She then opens her arms and three boys run to her arm while laughing michieviously. She takes Manse to her arms and beckoning the other two to their daddy. “You two go to daddy I can’t lift you all three in my arms my back will be break.” She looks up to Sehun and seeing her husband laughing a little at her words.
“Here here, you boys let’s go!” Sehun then take Minguk and Daehan on his arms and following Luhan to their bedroom.
---
Oh Daehan, Oh Minguk, and Oh Manse. Daehan-Minguk Manse! Victory Republic of Korea. What a unique names.
Sehun had been praised by people of his way to give the triplets’s names. No one will have any thought about giving their sons’ name by their country’s tagline. Sehun usually just laugh when people praised him about his sons’ names. Heck, no one know why he gave his son’s names by the country’s tagline. It was just because they are born at the time when world cup is being held and people cheer a lot to their country so Sehun heard the “Daehan-Minguk Manse!” a lot that day and he just didn’t want to thinking so hard about the triplets’ names. The preparation of their birth was hard enough for him, so don’t add more pain to his head. And please, don’t tell Luhan about this.
Oh Daehan is the oldest of the three. He born 21 minutes earlier than the second one and 46 minutes earlier than the youngest. And like an older son out there, he is so reliable. He hears Sehun’s words nicely, take care of his other two brothers, and never once he make Sehun disappoint with his behavior. There are sometimes that he will act like normal son of his age. Spilling water, run away from his mom embrace, go as far as he can in the park and make Sehun running around the park to look after him, but he still the reliable oldest brother. He gives his parents big helps. He is the best miracle that Sehun and Luhan got from heaven.
Oh Minguk the second son. Like a middle son he is, easily jealous of his brother, whine a lot, and scared of everything. But he still the angel from heaven. Despite his easily jealous self, he always let his brother to get everything first. When the three are whining about want to carried on Sehun’s back, Sehun will say that he only have a back and they can’t climb up all at once, so they should stand in line. And being good as always, Minguk will back down and let his brothers to get the chance first, letting himself for being the last. He is the cutest boy in the millennium, really. His smile practically can melt the strongest ice in Arctic. Even Kris, Sehun’s older brother that famous with his cold-more-than-arctic-ice-self melt easily in front of Minguk. He couldn’t carry his own son for four months but as soon as he saw Minguk and that boy was smiling at him, he then rushed to hug Minguk and carry him immediately on his arms while kissed his cheek endlessly. His wife gaped at the scene and shook her head while smiling that time. What a dad.
Oh Manse. The youngest of the three and the painest-in- son that Sehun and Luhan have. He is the trouble maker and exactly Sehun’s copy. His free-self surely takes after Sehun and Sehun always think that maybe Manse is the way The God take a revenge for his behavior to his parents when he still a child. This boy is surely doesn’t care with world. Act freely, laugh freely, do what he wanna do not thinking about other’s perception on him. I do what makes me happy is Sehun’s tagline for himself but maybe now it’s not just for himself because Manse take that tagline over him. Yet Manse is the little devil that colors Sehun and Luhan’s live. He gives their parents so much smile, ease the mood up with his singing, and cheering people up with his dancing. Sehun and Luhan have no more complain of their life.
So, when Daehan is busy leading his brother, Manse is busy destroying Daehan’s leading line, there will be Minguk who will give his best smile to his brothers. All is perfect.
---
“They look like angels, Daddy.”
The Three Musketeers are asleep. They are curled up in the middle of the big bed with their parents on each side. Luhan is currently Minguk’s head lulling him to the deeper dream world. He is smiling.
“Yes, they are. angles that are secreetly having pairs of horns once they open their eyes.” Sehun whispers and Luhan’s laughing quietly at her husband’s words.
“You still love them, though.” She says. “And… thank you, Daddy for helping Mommy these tough years. I couldn’t beg to God for more because He already gave me all my life.” She’s smiling, hand now Manse’s head that nuzzles to Daehan’s chest beside him.
“The one who should say thank you is me, Han. You gave me my life in a complete way. Having three amazing boys all at once, a beautiful wife that never whine about anything despite my bratty self, and thank you once again for everything. I love you.” Sehun says quietly. Eyes soft and straight to Luhan’s. Luhan smiles back while mouthing you’re welcome.
“And you still as beautiful as the first time we met.” Sehun continues. Luhan knows if Sehun is teasing her now.
“What… Daddy are you drunk?” Luhan teases back.
“I’m not teasing you, Han. I’m serious.” Sehun’s stern voice suddenly back and Luhan only can stare at his husband in disbelief. She sees Sehun get up from his position beside Daehan, rounding the bed, and suddenly, he already stand in Luhan’s bedside. Sehun take her hand and all she can do is following his husband’s wants so she gets up from her position and sitting an the end of the bedside. Body facing Sehun.
“Why is your face like a water-less fish, Mommy?” Sehun laughs when he sees Luhan’s dumbfounded face. Her big eyes even getting more big. And round. And beautiful.
“You… you suddenly become so strange…” Luhan answers quietly.
“I love you.” Sehun blurts out suddenly and hugging his wife tightly. Nose nuzzling Luhan’s exposed neck and Sehun like the baby scents on her. “And I mean it, Han. Thank you so much for make my live complete.” He begins to kiss Luhan’s shoulder sweetly.
“Hun… the babies..” She whispers. Luhan tries to peel off herself from Sehun’s tight embrace, but Sehun only tighten it more.
Suddenly he lets go of Luhan. Face flushed for nuzzling his wife’s neck too long. Luhan couldn’t be more dumbfounded than this time. Sehun is being strange!
“I think…” His breath is ragging. “I think we should try to have triplets daughters.”

===

HAHAHAHA.
ISHOULDFINISHMYTAKEHOMEEXAMS