Dumbfound

THE TORN PURPLE RIBBON

" Ryeowook and Li xu are the same person how ?"

Yesung still can't believe that the girl he hurt twenty two years ago is the same girl who always give her wife food and a companion while he and his wife parent's are not there .He never thought that the chubby cute girl he know back then is change into a beautiful woman who already have a child . But who is the father of Ryeowook child ? He thought that it's Max but after he heard the young man say that " because of his wife his father left them " .

Who is that guy's father?

He is on a deep thought when a guy go to his direction and tap his shoulder while smiling sweetly with his wife who is smiling as well. Yesung is shock to see who the person is and say

"Kangin-ah where are you here with Tuekie Noona ?"

"We want to visit Min bunny because she collapse to her work .Kyu is the one who rush her to the hospital and call us so we go here and find you here spacing out while staring one car own by the Ceo of Purple lavander group of companies . Why are you thinking Yesung hyung ?"

"And who is the girl who look like Ryeowook? If not on her body and features i will think it's Ryeowook"

"She is the real thing , That girl who the Ceo of Purple lavander group of companies mother is Wookie"

"What are you talking about hyung ?she is banish twenty two years ago and you will tell us that she is Wookie "

"And how she will-"

" That girl is Wookie I'm not lying i heard their conversation awhile ago "

"What conversation that  Jin and Ryeowook talking about ?"

Kangin's question making his wife fell silent because she know the reason that made Ryeowook abandon their mansion and never come back even she needs to . She just sigh and listen to siblings conversation .

"They are fighting about my wife's wish and Seok Jin say that he will never grant my wife wish because she is the reason why Ryeowook leaves the mansion and His father left them because of Ga In . I don't know why Seok jin hates my wife and what's the reason behind it ?"

"I thought it's Max who is the father of Ryeowook's child but why Jin say that Ga In is the reason why Ryeowook is suffering ?"

"Because she just frame up by her own parents because she hide her relationship with you to them that's why Wookie left the Choi mansion because her own flesh and blood only made her suffer even more "

Kangin and Yesung stare at Leetuek who is crying softly because she remember how She and Sungmin see their own friend crying her heart out because his boyfriend left because of bad accusation to her being a cheater and marry her sister  instead her who is having a problem on her health and pregnancy .

"That's why Jin hates not just his mother's parents and Ga In but also you Yesung , He hates you as well because you left them without hearing his mother's reason "

"So you're telling me that I am the father he talking about "

 

"Yes Yesung , He is your son I'm sorry for hiding this to you but me and Min did what is right "

 

That words makes Yesung knees tremble because his concience is eating him for leaving Ryeowook without even hearing her side and marry Ga in instead . He feel his tears is coming out of his eyes because of sadness and anger toward to himself for leaving Ryeowook while she is pregnant to his child while Kangin and Leetuek stare at him sadly but what can they do if Jin have a strong hatred towards Yesung for leaving his mother and exchange her to her mom's sister ? They just sigh before helping Yesung to stand because he can't do it because of what he just heard and heading to Sungmin's room where she is admitted.

 

 

*~*

 

"Tuekie Unnie thank you for visiting me even you and Kangin oppa have a appointment today "

Leetuek smile at her cousin-in-law who is happily hugging her rabbit plush that Kyu gave her on her 21th birthday while smiling brightly to them .

"You know that you are the favorite cousin of my husband so no need to thank us "

"Anyway who told you that i was admitted here in the hospital ?"

"Kyuhyun of course , He is panic mode when he call us telling us that you collapse while you do your work and he is worried you know so that's why he call us so someone will watch you over while he is gone ."

"Where is Kyu ?"

"He go home with Irene awhile ago to check Joohyun who is having a hard time on her second pregnancy so he said to us to take care of you while he is away to take care of his wife "

Sungmin smile suddenly vanish upon hearing her Kangin oppa say that making her feel sad and jealous because she know that Kyuhyun will return to his wife no matter what , Kangin notice it and about to ask what is wrong when Leetuek grab his hand and say that buy them lunch which he gladly oblige and exited the room . Leetuek frown at Sungmin who is fighting her tears from her eyes

"What did i say Min bunny you need to take care of self right ? What will happen if they know that you are here in the hospital ,Sanduel and Ren will be worried about you and fly back to Seoul to take care of you "

"I'm sorry for what happen i never thought that i will collapse when i finish my paperworks but when i open my eyes, Kyu is here on my side while looking worried "

"You lucky that Kyu found you in your office or worst will happen to you "

"Yeah I'm lucky "

Leetuek sigh sadly while staring at Sungmin who lost of her thoughts while staring at the window sadly.

"I did the right thing ,right ? I hide the truth that i'm pregnant with his children when he and Joohyun are married each other and to hide them in Japan so he will never see them will he hate me once he know about this ? your rightthat i'm lucky when it comes to my career but why do i ended up hurting because of my unrequire love that i shouldn't feel for Kyu ? Why Unnie i want to know ?

Leetuek can't answer her question because the only one who can answer that is Sungmin. She is sad to see her like that crying her heart out because someone destroy her suppose to be happy life with Kyuhyun and her bestfriend choice that girl instead of her because Kyu loves that girl making Sungmin encounter a hard time because of her pregnancy without the guy he loves and decide to hide their children to him so she can't destroy his bestfriend happy married life with Joohyun and She start to smile without emotion ,look problematic and not taking care of herself that makes Kyuhyun worried to her because he never see his bestfriend who is cheerful and always happy even she have a problem when they still in their school days . She just sigh sadly and hugging her now crying cousin-in-law to calm her .

"Stop crying or your cousin will see you crying okay ?"

"Okay unnie and thank you for not telling my secret to Kangin and Yesung oppa or i will see a fighting between them and Kyu  because of me"

"You welcome you should sleep now Min "

"Okay "

Leetuek sings a lullaby to Sungmin for her to sleep not knowing a girl is standing on Sungmin's room and heard their conversation .She is shock to know why her aunt never have a lovelife even her parent's keeps on insisting her to have one and about to leave when Kangin approach her .

"Irene what are doing there and why are you standing on Min's room ? You can go there Min won't mind "

" Dad forget his laptop on Aunt's room so i get it for him "

"Okay  let's go and you greet you Aunt tuekie too"

Irene smile weakly to Kangin as they go to Sungmin room.

 

*~*

 

Irene can't believe of what she heard just now and what Jin told her before he fetch her mother 

"Because your Appa is look like Ren Noona "

"Ren Noona ?"

"Yes i thought that your father is look like my childhood friend "

"Oh okay then i thought you don't like him because he is grumpy,arrogant and short tempered man but i admire him even though Umma says that he is playboy before and making Aunt Min head ache because of that haha"

" Now i know why she never tell Appa about the father of Ren unnie and Sanduel oppa because once she say it she will face Appa's anger for hiding their children to him and destroy his married life with Umma , Now i know why Aunt's sad when she see my parents together "

"I'm so stupid not to notice this "

"Notice what Irene ?"

Irene is shock to hear her father's voice she didn't notice it because she thinking of something . Irene just smile weakly to her father .

'Nothing why ?"

"Because you look problematic when you are walking awhile ago '

"It's nothing can we go now I'm tired "

"Okay "

Irene go inside her father's car and think of what she heard while Kyuhyun goes to the driver seat and starts driving his car . 

 

 

 

*~*

 

That's it hope you can wait for the next chapter and thank you for supporting me even i update once haha

-kristyl24