Li Xu Agashi

THE TORN PURPLE RIBBON

"Oppa this room is Aunt Ga In room right ?, then why are we here ?"

"My Mom is visiting her here since Ga In first admit in this hospital "

"And why you didn't call her aunt? "

"I'm used to call her that why i call her name instead of Aunt "

"Oppa i guess we -"

"Jin we can home go now "

Irene and Jin is shock to see a 32 year old lady who didn't look 32 but 25 year old woman smiling to her son as she see him with a girl for the first time .Jin just sigh and drag Irene towards his mother's direction.He want his mother meet the girl he want to spend his day,months,years or maybe forever because he and his twin sister promise that they will introduce their future girlfriend or boyfriend to their mother.

"Who is she Jin sweetheart care to introduce her ? "

"Ryeowook Umma , She is Cho Irene .I just meet her a few minutes ago "

Cho is her surname ? So she is the daughter of that person who makes Minnie Unnie feel sad and that stupid who always want to ruin Me and Unnie's life. Well her daughter looks nice compare to her arrogant and poker face mother 

Ryeowook thought while staring at Irene seriously making Irene feel that she will grill alive if she speak one word and she stare at her son who is smiling sweetly while he is staring at Irene as if she is the only person in the hallway .Ryeowook sigh sadly and smile to her son .

"Nice to meet you Irene , I'm Choi Ryeowook , Jin's mother "

Choi Ryeowook? is that the name of Aunt Ga In's long lost sister ?

Irene stare at her curiously while thinking that she found her friend's Aunt who isn't interested to see her Aunt Ga In and her parents and she wants to know why Jin's mother doesn't want to see any of her family but unfortunately Ryeowook sense what on her mind so she speak before Irene ask her .

"You want to know the reason why i don't want to see my sister and parents right ?"

"Ho-ho-how did you know what i'm thinking ?" 

"By looking to you and your expression looks like Seohyun when she is curious on something "

Irene is shock to know that her friend's mother knows her mom so much . Ryeowook smile and ask her to talk while eating dinner and she accept it .They all walk to the halllway of the hospital as they start a conversation as why Ryeowook need to be away from her family.

 

 

* * *

 

Kyuhyun is frowning really hard when his daugther arrive with Ryeowook and Seok Jin .Ryeowook smile at her bestfriend as she sit on her bed while Jin and Irene is staring at Kyuhyun who frowning like a five year old kid .

"Appa why are you frowning like a five year old kid "

"Ask your aunt why i'm frowning like this."

Irene look at Sungmin who is now having a chat with Ryeowook smiling sweetly in her lips.Kyuhyun notice that there is an other person who is talking to his bestfriend happily making him feel confuse to who is she to his best friend.

"Who are you ?"

Ryeowook smile sweetly to him while Sungmin is giving her bestfriend a confuse glare.

"Of course you will ask who the hell i am , My name is Choi Ryeowook"

"RYEOWOOK  ? I thought that you hide to avoid your parents and Ga in?"

"KYU stop being a blabbler will you?"

"WHY WILL I -"

Kyuhyun look at Ryeowook who is sad and bitter when she hear her sister's name making Jin frown while shooting Kyuhyun a deadly glare . Sungmin just sigh sadly and give her bestfriend shut-up-your-mouth-glaze making Kyuhyun shut his mouth.

"Maybe i visit next time Min-"

"Aunt Minnie we need to go because mom need to rest after hearing something that she wants to forget"

"okay thank you for the visit i hope i can see Jungkook with you next time you visit " 

"But min i -"

Sungmin shoot her bestfriend a deadly glare making him stop from talking . She smile at Ryeowook as Jin her mother out on the room . She sigh and start reading her book quietly while her bestfriend give her a confuse look.

"Aunt Min why did you hide Aunt Wookie to her family?"

"They will make her suffer even more if i tell them that i know where Wookie is so i never say it to her family especially my cousin Yesung"

"Min they need to know where Wookie is it's their right-"

"What right kyu ? they just treat her like a trash and worthless so why will i give my friend to the family that give her physical,mental and emotional pain "

Kyuhyun just shut up because he know what the things that the Choi family did to Ryeowook and he see how they did it first hand so he just nod to his best friend while Irene can't imagine how her friend family did that to Jin's mother without remorse to their own flesh and blood.Sungmin just sigh sadly before she read her favorite book.

* * *

Yesung is wandering outside the hospital when he see a young man and the girl who visit his wife going to somewhere .he is about to go to their directon when he notice that the young man is talking to Ryeowook . he hide to listen to what they are talking about 

"Umma i already tell you that don't come to this hospital because Aunt Ga in is here and as well as that traidors"

"Don't hate them like that Jin they ar-"

"WHAT UMMA ? MY FAMILY? THEM BECAUSE OF THEM YOU NEVER GET THE THINGS THAT YOU NEED ESPECIALLY BECAUSE OF THEM FATHER HATE YOU EVEN YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING "

"But i heard that my sister wish is to see me so -"

"YAH ! I WILL NEVER MAKE HER WISH GRANTED BECAUSE SHE IS THE REASON WHY APPA LEFT YOU!"

"but Jin -"

'No buts we need to go now you stress yourself to much so you  need to rest and please stop thinking Ga In and her i mean your family umma arasso?"

Ryeowook just nod to her son and go inside the car Jin notice a guy who is five meters away to there car and shock to know who it is while the guy is dumbfound on what he heard and see. Jin sigh and go inside his car and drive it away leaving the guy who is shock to know who is the girl who always visit his wife.

 

 

"Ryeo-ryeowook and Li xu is the same person ? how ?"

 

 

 

 

* * *

 

done sorry to keep this chapter hidden but i will  update this soon more power :)