Kim Seok Jin

THE TORN PURPLE RIBBON

"He is Kim Seok Jin one of my friends son "

"Anyeong Haseyo Kim Seok Jin imnida"

Jin bow at him and give Kyuhyun a cold look making him shiver.

"Nice to meet you too I'm Cho Kyuhyun "

"So he is Duellie Hyung and Ren Noona's Father "Jin's thought while still staring at Kyuhyun who is sitting next to Sungmin having a chat with her.He observe him from head to foot and he is looks like Ren but the difference among the two is Ren have her mother's lip unlike her father .He is still observing him when he hear Kyuhyun shout .

"HE IS THE CEO AND PRESIDENT OF PURPLE LAVANDER GROUP OF COMPANIES !!?"

"Yes he is even he looks younger than you "

"He doesn't look like a businessman to me because he is younger same age as Irene "

"He is  same age as Irene but he has three masteral degree than Irene who only study fashion designing"

"YAH DON'T COMPARE MY DAUGHTER TO HIM "

Sungmin just giggle happily while her bestfriend frown at her making Jin laugh at them  he never thought that Kyuhyun's behavior are the same as his cousin's even they not really related they treat each other as cousins and he find it funny when his oh-so-called cousins doing when someone tease them.he stop laughing when he feel someone want's to kill him and he is right ,Kyuhyun is shooting him a deadly glare .  

"Why are you laughing at me huh?"

"I just find it funny when-"

"WHEN WHAT ?!"

"Kyu please stop frowning at Jin , and besides your company is still the number one even Jin's company defeat the second and third so smile now Kyu Kyu bear"

"But-"

"Kyu Appa"

Jin stare at person who is walking towards Kyuhyun and Sungmin . He is shock to see the girl who make his heart flutter. He thought he will never see her again but he is wrong . Irene stop talking to her father when she feel someone is staring at her and she meeting Jin eyes who is staring at her . She feel something that she doesn't understand like her heart is beating so fast making her blush a little making Jin smile sweetly because he notice Irene blush a little when she is staring at him.they stare at each other like they are the only person in the room. Sungmin smile when she notice that her nephew and her bestfriend's daugther giving a loving glare with each other. She need to stop it them before her bestfriend take action . She fake a cough making them and her bestfriend stare at her .

"Irene i like you to meet Kim Seok Jin , my friend's son and Jin this girl is my bestfriend's daughter , Cho Irene ."

She is Sanduel hyung and Ren Noona stepsister!? 

Jin look at Irene with a wide eye .He is shock to know that she is related to his cousin .He walk towards to her and bow at her and kiss her hand making her heart beat faster and blush . 

"Nice to meet you , Irene-shi "

"Nice to meet you too Seok Jin-shi"

"Just call me Jin you don't need to be formal cause Seok Jin makes me feel awkward "

"Then call me Irene drop the shii Jin Oppa"

"Arasso Irene so can we get something to eat now? since we are both hungry ."

"O-ook-okay Jin Oppa "

They go towards the door while holding each other's hand leaving Kyuhyun and Sungmin who are staring the open door with wide eyes.

"Did you see that Min my daughter just accept Jin's offer to eat outside the hospital . She didn't do that to her suitors ."

"I can sense that the kids fell in love at first sight Kyu  "

"You think so Min?"

Sungmin just nod to him.Kyuhyun stare at his bestfriend blanky because he never know that she know that kind of thing even she never exprience it.

"What's with the look means Kyu ?"

"I thought you never notice it because you never exprience how to fall in love and you never tell me who is the father of my nephew and niece because your scared that i beat the man who impregnate you ."

Sungmin smile suddenly vanish upon hearing Kyuhyun .She don't want him to know the father of her twins and the secret why she become pregnant. She has to protect that secret so no one especially Kyuhyun to know that secret. Kyuhyun sigh because whenever he open that he always see the same reaction of his bestfriend , thinking something deep and her sad expression making him worry to her . He wants to know who is his bestfriend's first love and the father of his nephew and niece because he want to punch,curse and kill him for making the only person who understand  him is not as cheerful as before and  even her eyes doesn't shine like before when in their high school and college .

I will know who is he someday but for now i must not make her depress so she will be fine and if i know who he is, he will see his grave soon.

Kyuhyun thought while staring at his bestfriends who is sad and gloomy while staring at the window

 

* * *

"Li Xu Agashi!!!"

Ryeowook smile at her sister who is eyeing her basket of treats for her .She put the treats on the sidetable before she sit beside her sister while Yesung and their parents stare blankly at Ryeowook .Yesung fake a cough so his wife and Ryeowook stare at him .

"Ga In-ah who is she ? I never know that someone is giving you food that can make your disease decrease ."

"Her name is Lee Li xu baby , She just give treats since i got hospitalized and she only visits thrice a month so you didn't know her "

Ga In explain to his husband who nodding his head as an answer while staring at Ryeowook who is smiling brightly but deep inside she is hurt while her sister talk to her ex-boyfriend slash brother-in-law. Ga In's parents got suspious on the girl who is smiling brightly at them and they think that she look likes their other daughter if not in the slim body and long hair they will thought that she is Ryeowook .

"So why did you visit just now Unnie ? I thought you will visit me yesterday ."

"I just got busy yesterday so i visit you now with my son but He said that he will wait for me outside ."

"Is that so , okay but can i ask you something ?"

'What is it ?"

"Why are you look like my sister if not in your body and features i will thought that your my long lost sister ?"

"Of course I'm not her because as you say if not in my body and other features i will look like her but i'm not "

Ryeowook lied making their parents suspious more about her while Yesung smle at her because she make his wife smile ..She starts to talk to her sister even feeling her parents suspious glare to her . She know that they are suspious about her because they thought that she will harm their only princess yes only princess because they treat her like that when she is still living in their house and she didn't feel her parents love for her because she is good for nothing child for them even she get higher grades and awards they just say congratulation and walk away making her feel like she is a trash while when her sister got a A+ her parents throw a party and blab to their relatives that she is smart and their last deed making her bad on her ex-boyfriends eyes and marry her sister instead of her making her decide to turn their back at them and never look back at them .She just sigh sadly and continue listening to her sister's stories .

 

* * *

 

" Jin Oppa why are you staring at Appa awhile ago ?"

Jin stare at her while thinking of an excuse on not saying that her father is his oh-so-called cousin father too.He smile at her making her blush .

"Because your Appa is look like Ren Noona "

"Ren Noona ?"

"Yes i thought that your father is look like my childhood friend "

"Oh okay then i thought you don't like him because he is grumpy,arrogant and short tempered man but i admire him even though Umma says that he is playboy before and making Aunt Min head ache because of that haha"

Jin just stare at her while thinking about his mother who visit her sister and he is worried that something happen to her and Irene says that her father making his Aunt headache that was true but not just headache but ....

"JIN OPPA ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME ?"

"Oh yes i'm listening sorry about that are you finish let go back to the hospital so i can fetch my mom "

"Okay and thanks for the food i like it "

"Your welcome and my pleasure to know that someone is saying thanks to me "

"Let's go now Oppa ,I'm sure that appa's nose will brust fire again if he didn't see me "

"Okay Irene kaja "

Irene smile and took Jin hand as they starts walking to the exit of the cafe and go back to the hospital with sweet smiles on their lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

done with the first chapter i will update soon  but not now and enjoy even i have i hard time to update 

 

-kristyl24