Pt. 1 The Meeting

Get on the Dance Floor.

Kevin smiled feebly at his friend, Hoon, who, at the moment, was attempting to tow him onto the dance floor. A foreign place that he, Kevin, hadn't been able to experience since that occurrence a little over three years ago when he first turned eighteen. The man...that man had done so much in such a little time to him; to his heart. He had broken the mold when he walked onto the dance floor and grabbed Kevin, skillfully taking the younger one on a roller coaster ride only to step back and watch him fall back in an abrupt stop. For weeks had been unable to leave his room, let alone his house. And tonight was his first night back to the club...and he was nervous. He was afraid he forgotten how to dance, how to move his body to the beat and how to lose himself in the midst of people.

 His heart stopped, so to speak, when he casted his glance out into the crowd and over to the DJ's booth. That hair...those eyes... Those same eyes that had seen him at his worst now stared blatantly at a crowd of people that begged and yearned for his songs... The same eyes Kevin had been avoiding for three years; the same eyes that had looked so empty and so lifeless in the rain that night.

 "H-Hoon, I wanna leave. This was a bad idea..."

 Kevin walked stiffly; hoping and praying he would not be seen or recognized but when he heard his name in a soft, shocked whisper from behind, he knew his attempt had been futile. With hesitance, he his heel, his breath catching when probing brown eyes stared at him, as if taking him in, pulling him into a pool of memories that caused Kevin's sheltered heart the clenched painfully.

"Kevin...it's you..."

The one speaking walked forward, only to cause Kevin to take a step back, grasping his shirt where he felt a tinge of pain. His heart pounded, the sound rushing through his ears, making him depth to the people around him.

"I'm...I'm just leaving." He fidgeted, finding it intricate to stare at anything other than the man speaking to him.

The older male reached out to Kevin, "Wait, it's been so long..."

"Y-Yeah... M-Maybe another time..."

Kevin wanted to run. He felt lightheaded and dizzy. Colors swirled together like the music that blared around him. his mouth felt like cotton, his hands were sweaty, and his breathing was ragged. The other male's voice was a distant echo as everything went black.

Kevin awoke to a cool cloth being pressed to his forehead, down his chest, and...

Kevin shot up; his eyes wide as he stared at the man that stood above him with and equally shocked expression. "W-What are you doing!?" Kevin jumped back against the headboard, only then realizing he was dressed in a pair of boxers and a large, white button down shirt. He felt like a girl as he sat there in that long sleeve shirt, innocently looking around the room, taking everything in and trying his hardest to keep all those memories of laughing and playing around from surfacing.

"I- You passed out at the club. I couldn't find your friend, so I brought you back here."

"I-I see..."

"Kevin," the man's voice was stern, locking Kevin where he was sitting as he took a place on the bed, "we need to talk."

Even when the older male was closer than before, Kevin didn't feel anything but nervousness. It had been three years since the last time he had stepped foot into this very room. The colors of the walls were different and there wasn’t any carpet to be found on the floor. The bed was the same though; it still remained soft under Kevin's fingers. On the walls hung photos of the man’s family and friends, everyone smiling and laughing. On the dresser, though, sat a silver picture frame that encased a small photo of two teenagers standing behind the DJ’s booth at the dance club, their eyes twinkling and their smiles so sweet, they would give you cavities.

"What about? I haven't seen you in three years, what do we possibly have to talk abou-"

Kevin was cut off by the other's sudden movement. Before he knew it, he was being straddled and enclosed against the headboard. His heart raced and breathing accelerated and he fought to keep his eyes from meeting the other’s.

"We have everything to talk about, especially our three year love that's still growing between us."

"What love!? You're the one who left me! Or did you forget about leaving me alone in the street, Mr. Kim Kibum?" Kevin recalled that night and everything that had happened afterwards. All of his friends had tried their best to cheer him up, even going as far as buying a whole cheese cake and bringing it to his job at the café. But all their antics had been in vain until Hoon showed up and became the friend that didn’t care too much about keeping Kevin away from all the places he and Kibum had gone.

Kibum smiled and leaned in, enjoying how Kevin's angelic face flushed and his lips formed a straight line, his pearly white teeth sinking into the plush area.

"You'll see.”

He knew it would happen, it was just Kibum's way of getting something across that he just couldn't put into words. He had a gut feeling it would happen sooner or and later and he was somewhat relieved it was sooner when warm lips pressed against him own, moving and smoothing over his like they had been doing this for the three years they had been apart.

If it had been anyone else or in any other environment or situation, Kevin would have pushed Kibum, maybe even slapped him, but he didn’t. It had been so long since anything like this had happened to him. He wasn’t going to complain, not with the way Kibum’s fingers slipped between the smooth material of the white shirt, the buttons popping off as his hands moved along Kevin’s skin causing shivers and goosebumps to run down his spine.

“K-K-…Kibum-ahhh…sto-“

Kevin caught his breath when the shirt was yanked open, exposing his flushed skin to Kibum’s darkened eyes. Kevin shuddered at the way the older one stared at him, the wolfish gleam brining Kevin closer to a trembling mess.

“I’ve wanted to do this for three years…”


 A/N: These chapters/parts will be a little shorter than usual. Also, I have an EliSeop and KeMaru fic up. :D
FishyKevinWoo< chapter 13 hates me right now. x_x
Comments are love!