the day.

and its never.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week before exam, its been a month and a half since Miss Lau leaving us under Jongin's control. Its just two weeks left before Miss Lau come and teach us back, and Jongin gonna leave us. Leave me.

And I already discover what is actually that weird sick feeling is, it is love. I took it as first sight love that I have been waited for a long time. As for the past one month and a haft, my love toward Jongin growing bigger and bigger from day to day.

Should I feel bless? Jongin going to leave and we will become a total stranger.

"Morning class, so ready for your exam? Um one week left right? I bet everyone of you already read a few chapters or some might already do a practice? Right?"

Jongin enter the classroom as usual, great us and start giving us a lot of questions.

Well its kind of questions that even him already knows the answers. And I hate hearing his lectures and babbling in the morning, well I might say that my ears being so sensitive in the morning.

To tell the truth, its may caused because I'm still in sleeping mood. But even I hate hearing his talks, his husky morning voice is just too y and I can't stop my ears from heard it.

"Ah hahahahahahahaha Mr Kim, you're really good at making a jokes. Of course we all don't do anything yet, we need you to review it back for us. Can you, Mr Kim?"

As a few students answer Jongin questions.

"Ah so you guys really don't prepare anything yet? Well I will help you guys then, since exam is coming really soon."

"By the way, Lee Fy? What wrong with you? Sick? Or daydream again? What bout you? Prepared for it already? Have you prepared for biology subject?"

Jongin said and asked me some questions when he realized that I look so quiet on that day.

"Ah o-oh um I already did some practices and read some chapters, b-but I do still need your help on few chapters."

I answered him honestly.

"Ah good then, don't worry I will help you guys as much as I can. Hurm do you know why I asked you guys this questions? Someone?"

Jongin said as he make us wondering.

"Ah you worried bout us?"

"You don't want us fail right?"

"Miss Lau ask you to?"

"We gonna make some review?"

"You love us?"

"Wanna do a practice?"

"You wanna see who's ready and who's not?"

"A-ah you wanna..."

"What Mr Kim?"

Some of the students said while I just keep my quiet state.

I don't know why but I don't really feel like wanna talk today. Its not like I having a fight with Mina or having a problem at home or arguing with boyfriend but I feel so tired, tired to talk. Just tired.

"Nah, none of you is correct. Actually I wanna do some quiz to see if you're understand enough bout some chapters."

Jongin replied with his excited tone.

"I feel sick."

"Ah"

"Ash why?"

"Not today!"

"I don't prepared anything."

"I hate quiz."

"Sobs"

Some of the students reactions.

"Aw why? I bet everyone of you already prepare for exam right? So there is nothing to worry bout."

Jongin replied and he smirked.

"Ah how bout our top student? You seem so quite today, whats wrong? You're ready right?"

Jongin added.

"Ah u-um um nothing I just don't feel like want to talk. A-and um I already do some practice but..."

I don't finish yet but Jongin already cut me.

"Ash are you sick? Do you need to see a nurse? Oh ah great then, proud of you!"

Jongin cut me.

What? Jongin worried bout me? He asked if I sick or I need so see a nurse? Ash don't he knows me yet? I can't look into his eyes eh I can't even look at his face, or my heart will beating so freaking fast and he might ended up heard my heart beats. Ash whats wrong with this world? I'm going nuts.

"Fy, are something awful happened to you? Or are you on p-period?"

Mina asked me.

"Huh? What? N-no I'm not on period. I just don't feel like want to talk."

I answered her.

Then, Jongin pass the quiz questions to every students and we start answering those questions in 30 minutes.

"Ash what is this?"

"How to answer this?"

"I wanna go home."

"I think I know what the answer is."

"What ah?"

"Um um."

Some students keep whispering to their own self.

Same goes to me too, there is one question that keep bothering me its about bones. Pft everyone knows how much I hate bones topic.

I just keep whispering to myself and playing with my pen until time to answers those questions over.

"Ok put your pen down, time is over. I will give the answers now and we will see who's ready and who's not."

Jongin said while locking his eyes with my eyes.

My heart beating so fast when Jongin locking his eyes on mine, I don't think I can breath at that time.

"Ok no.1 answer is vitamin K."

[The mechanism of blood clotting: Vitamin K is very important for prothrombin formation while thrombokinase proses.]

"No.2 is synthesis of organic substance."

[Functions of Boron.]

"No.3 is colonisation."

[Terms for 'takes place in newly formed areas where no life previously existed'.]

No.4 is non-specific defence mechanism and specific defence mechanism."

[Two types of defence mechanism (Role of the circulatory system in body defence mechanism).]

Fuh ok let's skip this questions and answers part, there is 20 questions so its need a lot of time to answers all those.

Ok question no.17, the question that bothering me.

"Ok no.17 answer is white matter and grey matter."

[Two matter that contains in the spinal cord."

Jongin said.

"Huh? What? How can? Matter? Seriously? Duh why don't he used "colour" word instead of "matter"? Don't you think so too?"

Mina whispered to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter